..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668

FatherTed wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

My family history>yours

Feel free to challenge
On my mums side, her uncle got murdered on a night out. He'd just come back from his RAF base, a short while after the Battle of Britain.
Sorry to hear that bro

Edward Grey, 1st Viscount Grey of Fallodon

-When the Liberals returned to power in 1905, Grey became Foreign Secretary, a position in which he would serve for eleven years - the longest continuous holder of the office.

"He is probably best remembered for a remark he supposedly made to a friend one evening just before the outbreak of the First World War, as he watched the lights being lit on the street below his office: "The lamps are going out all over Europe; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime."

In short, he declared war on Germany in WWI..

I got more..keep these challenges coming

PS: Now you guys know who I'm named after

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2008-03-19 11:04:51)

jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

Mek-Izzle wrote:

No you're right Jimmy, your family history is better. You also have dinner with the ambassador to the United States, have a hot girl and is on course to attending one of the top UK Universities, gee, must be awesome being you
He also went/could of went to the noble peace prize awards.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England
I'm going to pull a Jord and drink on my own tonight, I feel that I need to
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6519|so randum

Mek-Izzle wrote:

hahaha im going out you faggot

x
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

Mek-Izzle wrote:

See sig, dickite.

Party on Saturday but can't be assed going and not drinking.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

hahaha im going out you faggot

x

Been there done that a billion times and not even been sober enough to tell the tale on bf2s
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6663
my mother's father is ralph nader's cousin.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6561|Texas - Bigger than France
My father is Kevin Bacon.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6018|...
my mum's family is pretty ancient and full of interesting people tbh. It goes as far back as 1022; (She's a family freak and tries to uncover everything of it) that's the first time the surname appeared.

And yeah, time flies by I'm young but I'm realising that aswell; especially when you see people again which you haven't seen in years.
inane little opines
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6202|Ireland
Anybody have a gay father?

Nobody.

Isn't that strange.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668

jord wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

No you're right Jimmy, your family history is better. You also have dinner with the ambassador to the United States, have a hot girl and is on course to attending one of the top UK Universities, gee, must be awesome being you
He also went/could of went to the noble peace prize awards.
I went to them
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6587|Mountains of NC

my great - grandfather started our family business ( I'll be the 4th generation to run it --- 70 years in business )

I can trace my family back to Gen. Thomas " Stonewall " Jackson
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5975|Minnesota
my father's father (my grandpa) was a sergeant in ww2, has two purple hearts and a bunch of other medals. his dad came from italy and changed our name to my current last name because of something with the mafia (details are a little sketchy).
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487

Locoloki wrote:

if we werent oppressed by religion for a millenia, i guess we would already be there
Considering that it was the religious people who preserved the art of writing through the Dark Ages I think that idea is completely stupid.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6374|England - Kent
My Fathers Farther ran away to spain ant seen him since I was two (old git).
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5980|Washington DC
Grandpa on my dad's side was in the Canadian military, the Black Watch regiment of Canada. HIS father was in the Royal Artillery, I believe he left as a Major. He fought in WWI.

edit: My dad's dad... and my dad... not on best terms. His dad left them cause he was an alcoholic, always getting into arguments. He could be a nice person when sober, but often he was drunk. They sorta just had this disconnect.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-03-19 15:44:54)

thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6350|teh alien spaceshit
My father's father was one of the first policemen in Korea after its independence and was also an independence rallier.
All 3 of my father's side of my great uncles were in the Korean War. 2 died. ! is still alive, and he was once the strongest man in the northeast part of Korea.

My dad always tells me a story.

My dad and my great uncle were just getting out of a local bus when 3 gansters began attacking. My great uncle immediately told my dad to go hide in the bus. Then, he grabbed one guy, threw him out. Then, he kicked the other guy and crushed his ribs. The third guy got scared and tried to run, but he got punched.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6582|British Columbia, Canada
My Fathers Father Father served on the front lines in WW1 for the Canadian Military. I don't know what regiment or rank.. My dad knows all about that though. He was apart of one of the first gas attacks used against the allies. He had to piss on his hankerchief like everyone else and use it as a mask. He still lost a lung due to it though. When he was in the trenches he nearly got killed twice by Artillery. On two occasions shells landed right by his feet but failed to explode. If they would have, you wouldn't be hearing from me today.. lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard