..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642
Well ladies and gentlemen, time has come for me to reveal my summer plans.

Unfortunately my summer looks quite gloomy because of a financial crisis that seems to be affecting my pockets. As a result of living in one of the most expensive countries in the world I have managed to, over the period of a month, spend over 6000NOK~600pounds on the following: Food, Beer, my gf and believe it or not a book on Che Guevara.

Originally my plan with a bunch of other friends was to fly to Greece, take a ferry from Athens to Ios  and spend two weeks partying it up in the sun to celebrate our graduation. Fortunately, I am not the only one completely skint and, therefore my fellow bf2s'ers, we have come up with a plan.

I shall be heading to a music festival in Austria called Nova Rock and on the way we shall be taking a pit stop in both Prague and Slovakia. Now, you may ask how the hell is Slovakia and Prague on the way to Austria Teddy? Answer: It's not but because of my financial situation the cheapest tickets possible were flying from Oslo to Budapest and then taking the train from there through Slovakia to Nova Rock. We'll be spending 2 nights in each country in hostels and finally in Austria we will be camping.

Now..I've already predicted the outcome of this little trip for me:

I will probably end up dying of liver failure due to the excessive amounts of cheap vodka that will be available to me. I will also probably end up brining back an Eastern European hooker home in my rucksack after having married her on a drunken quest to find my future lawfully wedded wife. In addition to this, I plan to spread my seeds around each of these countries, i.e. I will make future Eastern European hookers..don't tell my gf.

Feel free to predict what you think I'll do and if you want you can also tell me if you have any experience in these countries. Prices? Shithole? Do people speak English? Am I being a dumbass?

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2008-03-18 11:01:07)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
don't get alcohol poisoning teddy

and if you do, make sure it's worth it
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6695
Reading Festival 08, went last year and was kickass. Much better than V festival.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Reading Festival 08, went last year and was kickass. Much better than V festival.
I'm avoiding music festivals anywhere North..I went to Roskilde last year and let's just say I ended up sleeping in water.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642
Really what I need to know is..does anyone have any experience traveling around Eastern Europe and am I getting myself into a pile of horseshit?

I'm a little nervous about this trip for some strange strange reason.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6251|Basel, Switzerland
As long as you don't land in Budapest or Slovakia.

Wait.. OH SNAPS

Joke. I have no experience with eastern europe, I go every vacation to greece ()
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland
Slovakia reminds me of the film Hostel.

Have fun x
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Did you know that the movie Hostel was based on the average treatment of guests in Eastern European hostels?
Raphi
Banned
+354|6251|Basel, Switzerland

ghettoperson wrote:

Did you know that the movie Hostel was based on the average treatment of guests in Eastern European hostels?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland

ghettoperson wrote:

I heard that yeah.
InnerMonkey
+62|6711
I predict much fun will be had.  Congrats on whatever you graduated.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland

InnerMonkey wrote:

I predict much fun will be had.  Congrats on whatever you graduated.
Law at Harverd I heard.

Balok77
+28|6141
Readings down south
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
those GCSE's really drained a lot of out of me
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6348|England - Kent
I predict STD's and rashes.
Sry tho sounds like you're gonna have a blast and hope you have a great time!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

those GCSE's really drained a lot of out of me
lol
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng
Staying in Eastern European hostels is one of the worst ideas ever divised, hence the film Hostel. You are going to die my beloved Teddy, you are going to die.
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard