DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
ROUND #3 HERE! VOTE ERIC!

So there's a $20,000 college scholarship on the line and it's been organized in a popularity contest like the NCAA March Madness brackets. All one needs to do is get more votes than the opponent to win. Well, one of my friends is in there and although I'm somewhat concerned that he might not win, I'd like to deprive others of the chance to win that cash as well.

Herein lies the link. I need you to vote for Eric Anderson, who is actually graduating this year unlike his opponent, which is absolutely preposterous! (fake outrage) Voting is until March 19 for this round and if he wins, I will undoubtedly need your help in later battles. You can only vote once per IP adress (so I don't need people to spam it all day )so if you've got nothing to do, feel free to follow the link at your office/school/whatever and go for it. I can't offer much to the BF2s community for their help but I do still have 8 shiny karma points left today. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT:....and I'm outta karma.

EDIT2: To clarify, I am not the person who is attempting to win this. It's a friend of mine.

Last edited by DesertFox- (2008-03-19 15:50:15)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

Done. Eric got my vote. Same name as me
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6441|California
I voted too. Hope you win which is a win for the BF2S community.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC
Voted

Damn IP address blocks though... too lazy to go proxy

ps: You know that online contest I needed ppl's help with? They canceled it lulz... the other school learned how to 'sploit it, so the uber-geeks at my school figured out how to as well, and we got OVER 1,000 votes each.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6405|Somersetshire
"How would I move Mount Fuji:  Through various art forms, Mount Fuji could be moved. Photography and dance would allow this mountain to come alive blah blah blah"

"How would I move Mount Fuji:  Two words: Chuck Norris. "

lol
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6736|Toronto | Canada

Voted

I would have voted for him even if you had told us to vote for the girl, I can't stand that artsy crap she was talking about
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

WTF will she do with a degree except go back to india to answer phones
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6410|Michigan, USA

RandomSchl wrote:

I voted too. Hope you win which is a win for the BF2S community.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter

SEREMAKER wrote:

Owned, and shes ugly/fat as well, and hes a chuck fan, whats he got to lose?!

Voted
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6453|The edge of sanity
Voted for him read hers and hated it. I officially declare that anyone who votes for the girl is a fucknut!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6505
hes losing
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Eric the Half a Bee got my vote too.
His opponent sounds like your traditional overachieving space-cadet. Call it schadenfreude but I love it when those people get knocked down a peg.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America

Canadianloser wrote:

hes losing
It was his strategy to wait a while so she couldn't mount a massive counteroffensive once his cronies roused his side to action.

And starting with you I'll give all my karma tomorrow.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I voted Glad to see he's starting to catch up.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6637|Your moms bedroom

SEREMAKER wrote:

x-box tech support!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519
catchin up pretty fast
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6475|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Voted para Eric.
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6195|San Clemente(best city ever)
voted.

Activities: Randomness, Running, Biking, Swimming, Wakeboarding, Music, Movies, Working at Camp Tecumseh, Taco Bell runs at 2 AM, Speeding, Wearing Flip Flops, Drinking Propel, Old School Nickelodeon, Techno Dance Parties, Road Trips, Chilling at the Beach, Orange Mocha Frappucinos, Loving Life, Staying Classy

QFT
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519
drinking propel

wtf

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I love how a lot of nerds on there are commenting on the Indian girl's qualifications and whatnot, saying she should be higher seeded and that she's this genius little girl. Hah! Welcome to the internetz biatch, we will spam ur voats.
aimless
+166|6122|Texas
More interesting than the Indian girl.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I'd also like to add that I hope she loses because she takes it way too seriously.

Moving Mt. Fuji through art? Not wanting to move it literally because it will destroy the natural environment? Head of a bajillion clubs? She even had to throw in the guilt trip of how she likes to volunteer and help cancer patients.

I'm sure she'll have no problem affording school anyway; her parents and relatives are probably all doctors.... or 7-11 clerks
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

mtb0minime wrote:

I'd also like to add that I hope she loses because she takes it way too seriously.

Moving Mt. Fuji through art? Not wanting to move it literally because it will destroy the natural environment? Head of a bajillion clubs? She even had to throw in the guilt trip of how she likes to volunteer and help cancer patients.

I'm sure she'll have no problem affording school anyway; her parents and relatives are probably all doctors.... or 7-11 clerks
I agree

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-03-17 21:04:13)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6647|Keyboard
Eric got my vote
1337pwned
+11|5888|California
voted gl

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard