Braddock
Agitator
+916|6296|Éire

Funky_Finny wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i love smoking.

As i type, i have a Guinness on my right, and a smoke in my left.
Fucking Irish.
I take it you're a Rangers or a Hearts fan then so?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland

Poseidon wrote:

Only thing I smoke is weed.

Cigarettes are fucking disgusting.
Volatile
+252|6710|Sextupling in Empire

Cigarettes are for poor people with no sense of taste.

Cigars FTW.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6459|The Twilight Zone

Volatile wrote:

Cigars FTW.
I still have couple of Cohibas from Cuba. What do you smoke?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Volatile
+252|6710|Sextupling in Empire

.Sup wrote:

Volatile wrote:

Cigars FTW.
I still have couple of Cohibas from Cuba. What do you smoke?
The last time I got my hands on some cubans it turned out to be a total waste, as my mother who brought them back from one of her cruises left them un-humidified in the car for over a week.

Cuvee, Rocky patel's premium blends(sun grown, vintage, the edge)  padron(6000, 1926, 1964), La Aurora preferidos, Gurkha blends( Centurian 2X, regent, legend).

Those are to name a few.

Right now I'm smoking a romeo y julieta 1875 habana reserve -decent medium body for $6.00.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6715|Charlie One Alpha
Meh, I smoke about 3/4 cigarettes a week, on average. I'm mostly a social smoker, although I also like a cig when I need to calm down or when I need co focus on something. It helps me get in the mood, I suppose. I also actually like the smell and the taste. I don't think it is disgusting, unless you have to kiss someone who just smoked.

But if you get addicted you're in trouble. I don't smoke nearly enough to get addicted, and sometimes I don't smoke for weeks straight. I think it's okay to have a cigarette every now and then.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard