deathpunker
+1|6311
wow that vid pwns hard lol
BL4CKL10N
+66|6281
1. Tips While revivin

U know sometimes ppl kill a guy, a medic comes out of a corner, trying to revive his dead friend. What does the enemy do? Kill the Medic? NO! He waits until both are alive and defenseless...

Sometimes you cannot take out your weapon fast enough in these situations, then u have to learn how to revive as fast as possible. You sprint until you reach your  fallen teamm8; prone and use your shockpaddle; then crouch. You have to practice this, its not easy but it really helps. Its like you dive and slide over your fallen teammate...

i just wanted to tell it to you guys but most of you may know this ...

Last edited by BL4CKL10N (2007-02-16 16:25:38)

JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6277|Mo Val, Cali
I remember one time i revived a guy 7 times in a row it was funny as hell. I was laughing uncontrollably. The situation was that he died by running around a corner into a support guy set up. I tryed to make a set up of what it looked like. So he was right at the corner to where he could be seen by me and the support guy killing him but me and the enemy couldnt see each other. So once i revived him the support gut just had to fire like 5 shots and he was dead and i did this 7 times. It finally got stopped when another enemy team mate killed me. Another time <KoS> kill on sight i think it is they started team killing each other only 2 guys and i made 34 quick points in revival points. Sure this has happened before but still funnay as hell.

support guy       dead guy
-------------------lme
-------------------l
-------------------l
-------------------l
-------------------l
-------------------l
-------------------l
Cerberus666
+4|6553
Don't we have enough medic whores already without the 'Neraly complete guide to easy points'?

But nice guide nonetheless.

Take it you play medic yourself?

MOST REVIVES IN A ROUND - 67 (std rules legit server)
MOST REVIVES OF THE SAME PERSON - 18 (noob kept running in)

Last edited by Cerberus666 (2007-03-02 01:45:53)

Wishbone3008
+0|6220
Good Guide! Being #2581 as a Medic in the game, my suggestion when reviving somebody.....instead of laying down or standing above somebody that has just been killed....Run at them, when almost to the body, crouch and revive at the same time. It cuts down the chances of being killed while trying to revive somebody. When you lay down, you are a still target (not good). Once you have mastered running to somebody and crouching and reviving, your revives will come easier and you won't get killed as much.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6227|Scotland!

Wishbone3008 wrote:

Good Guide! Being #2581 as a Medic in the game, my suggestion when reviving somebody.....instead of laying down or standing above somebody that has just been killed....Run at them, when almost to the body, crouch and revive at the same time. It cuts down the chances of being killed while trying to revive somebody. When you lay down, you are a still target (not good). Once you have mastered running to somebody and crouching and reviving, your revives will come easier and you won't get killed as much.
Also when you're good at running and reviving without stopping, you'll also find when your clip's empty and that enemy runs at you and lies down you can run straight over them and shock them to death with your paddles quite easily, much easier than bunnyhopping around trying to reload or switching to pistol.
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6197|Reno, NV
I really wish you would have made a note of how effective a medic can be as part of a squad rather then just in general. Too many medics out there I know of not partied up don't toss medic packs when asked. I practically have to put a bullet in them to get them to notice me. I often play a squad leader and sometimes I won't have a medic on my team and I'll depend on other squad's medics or lonewolves. More often then not they aren't very helpful. Point made, HELP EVERYONE OUT! SAVE A MEDIC BAG FOR YOUR HOMIES! REVIVE OTHER PEOPLE OUTSIDE YOUR SQUAD WHEN IT'S SAFE!
Wyvern642
+1|6196
!!! You can't TK with shock paddles? Wow. You learn a new thing everyday I guess.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6344|Twyford, UK

Weh-Weh wrote:

I really wish you would have made a note of how effective a medic can be as part of a squad rather then just in general. Too many medics out there I know of not partied up don't toss medic packs when asked. I practically have to put a bullet in them to get them to notice me. I often play a squad leader and sometimes I won't have a medic on my team and I'll depend on other squad's medics or lonewolves. More often then not they aren't very helpful. Point made, HELP EVERYONE OUT! SAVE A MEDIC BAG FOR YOUR HOMIES! REVIVE OTHER PEOPLE OUTSIDE YOUR SQUAD WHEN IT'S SAFE!
All the medics you find must be complete idiots, then. Hurling healthpacks at anyone and everyone is pretty much free points.
Much like using the medic kit while filling the turret role in a transport, you heal yourself and everyone inside.
lmancuso
+8|6165|at your base...killing you!
i always go into a frenzy when i miss the revive and people are shooting at me or near me
trackstarr
+18|6701|Swing and a miss
My medic guide

Karkand

End Of Medic Guide

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard