sas48%48% - 54
Total: 112
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6788|The Hague, Netherlands

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Should be renamed to "Are you from the UK or the US?"
DC ftw! but yeah most of these threads are just for those two,

I know about SAS/Marines but to an extent that you guys don't wanna know about!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6444|The Gem Saloon

LaidBackNinja wrote:

see, thats the fucked up thing. im from the US, and anyone who has ever had a serious discussion with me about this knows that i respect the SAS as being the ORIGINALS.

our first SF guys were based off the SAS model.
thats right, Charlie Beckwith from Delta learned all he knew from the SAS
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6540|Gogledd Cymru

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

UDC ftw! but yeah most of these threads are just for those two,

I'm not really in the SAS you know Alpha.

|_()|_
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6572

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

UDC ftw! but yeah most of these threads are just for those two,

so marine does like it in the butt?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6792|London

This is the most fail thread ever, but it really shows who the retards are.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6618|Mountains of NC

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

have you been romantically linked to a few SAS boys
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
02fxnmaurer
+75|6532|Birmingham UK
haha ....firing on a range ..is not live action...the fact that the guy is a military analyst from america....i dont see how you you can deny this....

my grammars means nothin ...comprehension is pre-school...watch the vid....an shut up
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6503|The Twilight Zone
10 Spetsnaz gets my vote.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6049|...

02fxnmaurer wrote:

haha ....firing on a range ..is not live action...the fact that the guy is a military analyst from america....i dont see how you you can deny this....

my grammars means nothin ...comprehension is pre-school...watch the vid....an shut up
kill yourself before it's too late
inane little opines
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6273|Escea

SEAL teams are generally assigned to a specific area of the globe, Team 1, 3 and 5 are base don the West Coast and are responsible for Asia, the Middle East and South Korea.

East Coast Teams, 2, 4 and 8 are responsible for action in Europe, South America (including the Carribean) and Africa. SEAL teams are also trained in counter-terrorism and domestic operations, which could well include hostage rescue.
.Sup
be nice

dayarath wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

Were you abused as a kid?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6572

02fxnmaurer wrote:

thanks for the sig tool
Ryan
+1,230|6893|Alberta, Canada

Who really gives a flying fuck? It's never gunna happens, so stfu and get over it.

Last edited by Ryan (2008-03-17 15:58:59)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6444|The Gem Saloon

02fxnmaurer wrote:

see above post....military analyst?
there we go with the reading comprehension skills.....say it with me now: SPECIAL FORCES ACTIVE DUTY OPERATORS.

dont you have some videos to go watch?

oh ya, and as you have even said, you dont know shit about this
.Sup
be nice

dayarath wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6049|...

.Sup wrote:

dayarath wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

:S?
inane little opines
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6759|Charlie One Alpha
Yes but SAS once got my cat out of a tree for me.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6788|The Hague, Netherlands

damn you guys post too fast...

and NO I am not GAY!

it is just, we will never get this thing reasonable discussed... Brits > SAS, Americans > Marines

and I don't know jack shit about both, just that SAS are British special forces...

we Dutch got Commandos too you know but that's not the point, very few, close to zero have experience with these too so it's, throwing with Internet meatballs here rather then bringing facts which we will never bring .
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
02fxnmaurer
+75|6532|Birmingham UK
i give in ..."kill yourself before its too late"...

wtf
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6049|...

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

and NO I am not GAY!

it is just, we will never get this thing reasonable discussed... Brits > SAS, Americans > Marines

and I don't know jack shit about both, just that SAS are British special forces...

we Dutch got Commandos too you know but that's not the point, very few, close to zero have experience with these too so it's, throwing with Internet meatballs here rather then bringing facts which we will never bring .
you wore pink allstars
inane little opines
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6759|Charlie One Alpha

dayarath wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

and NO I am not GAY!

you wore pink allstars
I can confirm this.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
SealXo
+309|6586

ig wrote:

seals would probably have like 3 casualties
yes?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6540|Gogledd Cymru

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

and NO I am not GAY!

You're stoned again aren't you, crazy dutch, they'll believe anything a prostitute tells them.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6825|Noizyland

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Ty wrote:

SAS without a doubt. If you were to look at the history of the Navy Seals have had some disasterous mission failures including the failure of Operation Eagle Claw and the assault at Patilla airfield. The SAS have had failures, but none so blatant.
The SEALs didn't take part in Operation Eagle Claw as far as i know. Air Force pilots flew the C-130s, Marines flew the Navy choppers, and the assault force consisted of Army Rangers and 1stSFOD-Delta(Delta Force).
Crap, you're right they didn't. My bad.
Patilla Airfield was a pretty bad fuck-up though, that WAS the SEALs.

I'm biased though because the NZSAS has a 100% mission success rate.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
02fxnmaurer
+75|6532|Birmingham UK
i dont even care....anymore lol ...

special forces are what they are...theyre all good tacticians...but i'd know who i'd be relying on in a hostage situation for example

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard