Iran-fomenting conflict on multiple fronts23%23% - 53
Russia-crushing dissent and causing general mayhem11%11% - 26
Venezuela-Hugo Chavez supports FARC, nuff said3%3% - 8
America-- pimple on the ass of the world38%38% - 88
Total: 229
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6547|the best galaxy
The problem is it's allways some radicalized Mullah or ex. KGB control freak or communist crazy guy or corporate dads son getting the job as president, leader or dictator etc. Never a "normal down to earth" guy from an ordinary family. Allways a corrupt liar. And politicians don't read the laws before they approve them offcause. This goes for EU for sure. They vote for many laws a day (without reading them). No wonder the world gets into trouble.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

Freke1 wrote:

The problem is it's allways some radicalized Mullah or ex. KGB control freak or communist crazy guy or corporate dads son getting the job as president, leader or dictator etc. Never a "normal down to earth" guy from an ordinary family. Allways a corrupt liar. And politicians don't read the laws before they approve them offcause. This goes for EU for sure. They vote for many laws a day (without reading them). No wonder the world gets into trouble.
Errrr, okay. You do realise the US does the same thing with laws and bills being passed often without proper study or consideration. The EU has a safety measure in that anything that could possibly go against the constitutions of individual member states has to be voted on individually by the Nations, often by referendum in many cases. I think you're on shaky ground trying to assert that the EU member states have been causing much trouble lately ...except for Britain and Belgium (in terms of arms deals).
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6639
Well Europe is about the same size as the U.S.

It should be an option.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

ThaReaper wrote:

Well Europe is about the same size as the U.S.

It should be an option.
Europe is not a nation. What shenanigans France gets up to as a nation has nothing to do with us here in Ireland for example, we don't share a common foreign policy. The States of America are united into a country, we're not at that stage yet here in Europe.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

I'm voting US. Proud to be a pain in the arse!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Kmarion wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

lol..k

Yes the dutch are amazing. Give me a nail gun, some plywood, and about twenty five minutes and I too can create a national icon.

Give me some rotten wood, a hammer/rusty nails, and 2 hours and I too can create a national icon.
of course you can, if the Dutch can build it anyone can,
Dude it takes me all weekend just to put a computer desk together. You think I could build a damn windmill?
lol@literal.

I actually do admire your culture.
would take a bit longer, but you could.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
wheres the europe option?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
Europe's not a country.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Europe is too diverse to ever be united into a nation, they're fucking trying to do it. But so did Hitler and Napoleon, both failed.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6479|Somewhere else

I voted U.S.

Not because they are the most evil, immoral, etc. whatever,  but because you had this country which was supposed to be one of the nations trying to help the world, only to become a big thorn in the sides of alot of nations.

Basically Bush's war on terror is a fucking joke and it pissed off alot more people than stopped the terrorists who "hate freedom".

While U.S. isn't the worst, the Bush administration were the guys poking a shovel at a damn holding back flood water. "dude, you are a pain in my ass"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard