Total: 229
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina
Russia.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
America thinking they can tell everyone what to do.

They start the trouble, look at Iraq, we are going to be in there for 30 years what with the taliban and everything, and all that for a few barrels of oil.

z0MG 222 days

Last edited by Bf2-GeneralArnott (2008-03-17 10:23:33)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

Kmarion wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

It's amazing how many people voted for America, and how many people have posted. America is always helping other countries. You can't say that about most countries... I think people are jealous.
Ignorant Ignorance is bliss.
Fixed
Thank you.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6550|CH/BR - in UK

China, followed by Saudi Arabia, then Iran. Then Russia... Venezuela ain't close to the top for me... Israel comes before them

-konfusion
topthrill05
+125|6578|Rochester NY USA

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

They start the trouble, look at Iraq, we are going to be in there for 30 years what with the taliban and everything, and all that for a few barrels of oil.

z0MG 222 days
And how is that worse then China, you can find flaws yes, but not a soul has stated how the US is worse then any of the above mentioned.

Please someone, tell me.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5999|...

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

z0MG 222 days
Oil is all that matters dude
inane little opines
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

dayarath wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

z0MG 222 days
Oil is all that matters dude
Nobody else uses it you see
Enzzenmachine
+20|6345
voted america. blame your government full of fags liars. US paranoia about terrorism is making big troubles everywhere (those troubles not only being wars btw)
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

Enzzenmachine wrote:

voted america. blame your government full of fags liars. US paranoia about terrorism is making big troubles everywhere (those troubles not only being wars btw)
And what country are you from pray tell?
Enzzenmachine
+20|6345

Turquoise wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

Ah, watched my bf2 stats? damn it people don't trust everything you see written. Don't watch each time the flag of people critisizing the way your country is led or influences the world and then denigrating them, it's pretty weak and just done by ignorants who are too proud to accept any critisize. We call that arrogance. think about it next time. kkthxbaï.

All this bullshit about terrorism comes from US, none can deny it, and I have passed enough time in airports, watched interviews, read articles, etc, to know that now there is loads of paranoia about terrorism, though it's blatantly pretty useless. And in case you didn't know, US do influence europe.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6624
Anyone got any video of Monk's setting cars on fire?
I know this is a serious situation, but I have got to see that!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

stkhoplite wrote:

Poll wrote:

America-- pimple on the ass of the world
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire
Close call with that list but I'd still have to say America. America's influence reaches further than the other nation's listed, especially in the Western world. America's imperialist influence is also cultural as well as on a financial and military level; The Russians and Chinese are butchers too but we're not all watching Russian and Chinese movies, listening to Russian and Chinese music or trying to dress like and act like Cossacks.

Also, if Iran are worthy of the list despite any credible ability to cause damage outside their own backyard then Israel should make the list too.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Braddock wrote:

Also, if Iran are worthy of the list despite any credible ability to cause damage outside their own backyard then Israel should make the list too.
Don't forget Palestine
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6722|SPARTA
china will rule us all....sad but finally true
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

M.O.A.B wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Don't forget Palestine
The Israelis won't let them have a proper nation so they can't make the list!
Fearmesnipers
+41|6445|Wales
Voted America. As they managed to start a war that seems like it's never going to end and.. well for no reason was it started.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6547|the best galaxy

Enzzenmachine wrote:

US foreign policy is made by Bush's CEO friends, not the American people. My country joined the coalition of the willing. So I'm no better than any American. I just wish these liars would leave planet earth. I'm not religious but these guys are going to burn in hell together with Al-queda.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

Braddock wrote:

what about those jews that were bomb in argentina.  Iran was responsible for that.   I wouldnt quite consider Lebanon to be a part of their own back yard either.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

I don't think I can answer this seriously.  "Trouble making nation" is too darn descriptive.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Braddock wrote:

what about those jews that were bomb in argentina.  Iran was responsible for that.   I wouldnt quite consider Lebanon to be a part of their own back yard either.
Well if the film Munich is anything to go by the Israelis don't mind doing their business on other people's doorsteps either.

By backyard I meant the wider Middle Eastern area i.e. that they couldn't pose a credible threat to anywhere as far away as Europe or the Americas.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
Ok... So you gave a good reason for every country but AMerica, "America-- pimple on the ass of the world".  WTF does that mean?  Specific example please?
topthrill05
+125|6578|Rochester NY USA
And 5 hours later still, not one of you can tell me how the US is worse then China.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

Enzzenmachine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

Ah, watched my bf2 stats? damn it people don't trust everything you see written. Don't watch each time the flag of people critisizing the way your country is led or influences the world and then denigrating them, it's pretty weak and just done by ignorants who are too proud to accept any critisize. We call that arrogance. think about it next time. kkthxbaï.

All this bullshit about terrorism comes from US, none can deny it, and I have passed enough time in airports, watched interviews, read articles, etc, to know that now there is loads of paranoia about terrorism, though it's blatantly pretty useless. And in case you didn't know, US do influence europe.
I just asked where you are from, because since France is apparently the answer, it's worth noting that your president is very pro-American.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT

topthrill05 wrote:

And 5 hours later still, not one of you can tell me how the US is worse then China.
Its because China now is a more authoritarian version of the 1890's and 1900's US. 2000's US > the older US's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard