HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5954|Washington DC
Two questions, hope someone here knows

1) I preordered CnC3 Kane's Wrath a few weeks ago, but I lost the receipt. It was only 5 dollars down but still. If I don't have the receipt will I still be able to redeem the money that I put down on it?

2) When I preordered all I got was a receipt. Seems like as of recent, now there's also this offer where you get this pre-order box with an exclusive map, some bonus content etc. Would I be eligible to get this even though I pre-ordered before the offer was available?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

1.  They have your name and/or phone number so you should be good.

2. Is this pre-order bonus from Gamestop or the company who made Command and conquer?
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6633|Your moms bedroom
is this where i sign up for wii mariokart?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

If you pre-order from a Gamestop location, be sure to stay on top of those guys for all your bonus box needs, because they don't always pay attention. I'd order online if it weren't for the fact that I'm paranoid about their 'card only' system.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5924|Somewhere out in Space
Battletoads?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5954|Washington DC

killer21 wrote:

1.  They have your name and/or phone number so you should be good.

2. Is this pre-order bonus from Gamestop or the company who made Command and conquer?
2) Ja from Gamestop
killer21

Most likely, you might not be able to get it but go talk to them and see what they say.
InnerMonkey
+62|6711
Battletoads was wicked difficult in spots!

Gamestop has never been anything but bad experience for me, so I wouldn't be surprised if you just lost 5 dollars.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5954|Washington DC

killer21 wrote:

Most likely, you might not be able to get it but go talk to them and see what they say.
ok

Me and this one employee there are kinda cool, he might be able to hook me up with it
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
what are the benefits of pre-ordering?
killer21

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Gamestop aka EBGames usually sends the game out a day or two prior to it actually getting released.  I had Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii two days before it came out on Sunday.  Gamestop sometimes have things such as giveaways or what not to people who pre-order games.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5954|Washington DC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Peace of mind that you'll get a copy, even though I doubt they even ran out of Halo 3 on launch day.

And depending on the game you can sometimes get pre-order bonuses (Crysis came with a special APC for multiplayer)
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6735|FUCK UBISOFT

HurricaИe wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Peace of mind that you'll get a copy, even though I doubt they even ran out of Halo 3 on launch day.

And depending on the game you can sometimes get pre-order bonuses (Crysis came with a special APC for multiplayer)
2142 you got a giant scar that took up half the screen and gave no benefits
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5924|Somewhere out in Space

InnerMonkey wrote:

Battletoads was wicked difficult in spots!

Gamestop has never been anything but bad experience for me, so I wouldn't be surprised if you just lost 5 dollars.
He doesnt get it...
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6589|Michigan, USA

Miggle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

2142 you got a giant scar that took up half the screen and gave no benefits
Lies, it was

Well I also got a free 64mb flashdrive with my preorder preloaded with some crysis stuff, and a free rank up, so it wasnt too bad a preorder gift.

Bf2 gave me a free headset.

I only preorder if they give fairly neat stuf with it, otherwise ill jsut pick up a normal copy.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461

killer21 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Gamestop aka EBGames usually sends the game out a day or two prior to it actually getting released.  I had Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii two days before it came out on Sunday.  Gamestop sometimes have things such as giveaways or what not to people who pre-order games.
That and the CnC3 Kane's Wrath pre-order gets you two extra maps.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6561|Mountains of NC

I think I might go down there and pre-order Duke Nukem ................ ftw
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard