..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
congrats...

so you can pick me up from work now?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

pretty strange when you see how freaking different it is around world to get that damn licence

I lost 1200 euros + 1 paper test (90% needed correct or something) 1 driving test with all sorts of stuff, NO FUN

and he gets it with 10 minutes
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

pretty strange when you see how freaking different it is around world to get that damn licence

I lost 1200 euros + 1 paper test (90% needed correct or something) 1 driving test with all sorts of stuff, NO FUN

and he gets it with 10 minutes
Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous... my instructor was funny as hell

Im like, "Yeah, yesterday was a misunderstanding" and he was like, "You thought you were supposed to kill the pylon then?" haha

I didnt touch a 45mph + zone...  He just asked me a few signs

"Whats the speed limit here?"

"45."

"How do you know that?"

"The sign"

"Good."

LOL.

oh and funniez - I got shot in the neck with an L96 airsoft gun @460+ Fps from about 15 feet, in the Jugular vein, in my drivers licence pic you can clearly see the mark from like 2 days ago...

My friend who shot me was lol'ing because its forever imprinted in my license pic and we will always remember it(until i replace it that is)
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Here are my pain in the ass requirements.

I've already taken the theory course which is a 3 day requirement and is boring as FUCK.
I need to take ice driving which I pretty much missed out on this winter because I've been so busy-Looks like I can get my license but it's temporary and is on the condition that I later take the ice driving.
In addition to ^^ I also need to take mørkekjøring which is a night of sitting in a car with an instructor whilst he tries to scare the shit out of you and shows you the dangers of the dark in Norway.-Also missed that one because I'm too busy so I have to wait untill next October.
I need to take lessons-I really don't need them though because I've been driving manual since I was like 13. In France at my house we have our own dirt road which is like 6km long with a lake at the bottom. I'll probably only have to take one lesson and they'll say I'm ready for the next thing...
...the next thing being a drive to Sweden. Fucking pointless but it's a 6 hour drive all in all and it tests your distance driving skills, i.e. it's a way the instructors get cheep booze, food and cigs from across the boarder.
...FINALLY I can then take my license and I should get it done like 2 months after my exams finish. Fingers crossed.

How much does all this cost? A fuck load in Norway. My parents are paying for it as my 18th bday present which was in Jan lol. In pounds it costs about £4000 all together, i,e. I cannot fail.
GodFather
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I've already taken the theory course which is a 3 day requirement and is boring as FUCK.
I need to take ice driving which I pretty much missed out on this winter because I've been so busy-Looks like I can get my license but it's temporary and is on the condition that I later take the ice driving.
In addition to ^^ I also need to take mørkekjøring which is a night of sitting in a car with an instructor whilst he tries to scare the shit out of you and shows you the dangers of the dark in Norway.-Also missed that one because I'm too busy so I have to wait untill next October.
I need to take lessons-I really don't need them though because I've been driving manual since I was like 13. In France at my house we have our own dirt road which is like 6km long with a lake at the bottom. I'll probably only have to take one lesson and they'll say I'm ready for the next thing...
...the next thing being a drive to Sweden. Fucking pointless but it's a 6 hour drive all in all and it tests your distance driving skills, i.e. it's a way the instructors get cheep booze, food and cigs from across the boarder.
...FINALLY I can then take my license and I should get it done like 2 months after my exams finish. Fingers crossed.

How much does all this cost? A fuck load in Norway. My parents are paying for it as my 18th bday present which was in Jan lol. In pounds it costs about £4000 all together, i,e. I cannot fail.
Jesus christ!

It cost 25$ for my road test / licence   and 7$ for my permit test/ permit!!!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

GodFather wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Jesus christ!

Ya apparantly driving instructors think they're doing something valuable and need to be paid appropriately.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Hey nice one Godfather, as I said above somewhere it's only now that you will really start to learn, this will / can make a huge difference to your life in regards, now finance depending you can just wake up, get in and go wherever you want to.

Well done.
GodFather
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ

1927 wrote:

Hey nice one Godfather, as I said above somewhere it's only now that you will really start to learn, this will / can make a huge difference to your life in regards, now finance depending you can just wake up, get in and go wherever you want to.

Well done.
Yeah im noticing already, and I figured id really get the shit figured out once i got my licence and didnt need my dad

I only need to figure out where everything is now...
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

GodFather wrote:

1927 wrote:

Well done.
Yeah im noticing already, and I figured id really get the shit figured out once i got my licence and didnt need my dad

I only need to figure out where everything is now...
Well my aftershave is in the side of the door, the mirror is in the middle, my fags (cigs) are in the front well, cd's in the glove, stereo where it should be, football in the boot, ummm thats the important stuff covered I think.
BlackKoala
+215|6327

GodFather wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Jesus christ!

$22 for permit
$300 for driving school
$22 for license

=/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard