The Benelux12%12% - 13
The rest of Europe.. (Like Eastern, southern)3%3% - 4
South America0%0% - 0
Asia (whatever, there's like 1 guy from Taiwan)8%8% - 9
Total: 103
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Im just wondering where people live. If I forgot your country then go fuck yourself.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6709|Wilmington, DE, US
US. I'm thinking about going elsewhere though.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6752
Netherlands (benelux)
But only there 6 months of the year I also live in Thailand.
MostHigh
+4|6733|Virgina, USA

Ikarti wrote:

United States...See ya Ikarti.
Rosse_modest
+76|6775|Antwerp, Flanders
The benelux is not a country

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-01-06 05:35:51)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

MostHigh wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

United States...See ya Ikarti.
If we have another idiocy filled election followed by an idiocy filled presidency I'm out. i mean we're talking Hillary Clinton and John McCain, and I'm worried people are going to be stupid and vote Hillary on the basis that the Republicans and Bush really screwed up.

That and we seem to be going backwards here. No stem cells? Intelligent Design? I thought we were better than that. Damn christian right.
Wisher1981
+1|6754|SWEDEN

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Im just wondering where people live. If I forgot your country then go fuck yourself.
Im from Scandinavia... To be more exact : SWEDEN...

hmm ill bet anything your from the U.S.... Since u seem to know jack-shit about Europe...
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Wisher1981 wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

hmm ill bet anything your from the U.S.... Since u seem to know jack-shit about Europe...
I'm not sure if you saw but he's from Sweden too.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
im from the Netherlands to...
and if you dont know what the netherlands is ,,,,AMSTERDAM where you can buy legal Drugs and where hookers 
are allowed
FireTiger
+0|6769
Belgium ...
... the land of chocolate and beer !
(9)Kermit
Teh Milho
+0|6764|Sumter SC

Ikarti wrote:

That and we seem to be going backwards here. No stem cells? Intelligent Design? I thought we were better than that. Damn christian right.
It'd be wise to not fuck with Christians, look at history.

Ikarti wrote:

Wisher1981 wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

I'm not sure if you saw but he's from Sweden too.
LOL I love how everyone thinks that their country is the best... honestly the whole world is going to shit, I want to buy a piece o' land up in Ontario and make my own country on the lake, and fish myself into oblivion.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
Prowd to be Brittish
tor11
Grunt
+18|6759|Os , Norway
Norway (Bergen)
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6767|Canader , eh?
I'm from Canada but I moved to Sweden about 3 years ago..its nice here but I still miss Vancouver.
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
Im from sheffield, England, proud to be british.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

your pretty stupid and uneducated to leave out Aus, considering its one of the most developed countries in the world, not to mention the amount of members from here on these forums.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6767|Canader , eh?

the_heart_attack wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

your pretty stupid and uneducated to leave out Aus, considering its one of the most developed countries in the world, not to mention the amount of members from here on these forums.
yeah..go Aussies!!!!!..ive been to Australia..one of the most beautiful countrys in the world..i would love to live there
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Omg, i forgot australia, shit man i love australia what's wrong with me... Just a sec. Can i change that?? Leave out asia ?

Doesn't look like i can, ok you guys are from asia ok

Last edited by Sh1fty2k5 (2006-01-06 06:40:41)

asbad
+19|6720|Ireland

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

yeah..go Aussies!!!!!..ive been to Australia..one of the most beautiful countrys in the world..i would love to live there
Ireland!   and no i wont fuck myself over your stupidity, i voted uk since most people think ireland is part of the uk
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
lol y would u be part lol, who ever thinks ure a part of britian is so stupid
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6694|Ireland
Im from IRELAND!!

Last edited by Dr.Red-Eye (2006-01-06 06:45:35)

CreepingDeath
+1|6744

IlIlIlIlIl wrote:

im from the Netherlands to...
and if you dont know what the netherlands is ,,,,AMSTERDAM where you can buy legal Drugs and where hookers 
are allowed
Im moving to AMSTERDAM . . .
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Omg, i forgot australia, shit man i love australia what's wrong with me... Just a sec. Can i change that?? Leave out asia ?

Doesn't look like i can, ok you guys are from asia ok
thats ok ill forgive you if you can tell me the capital of australia?
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Netherlands! yeah!
Guttridge
+0|6688
British and wot, look who no.1 in the world, he's british, all other countrys suck ass, except Sweden and Denmark, theyre cool too!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard