HollisHurlbut
+51|5990
There seems to be 8,000+ people in the queue.  I've worked my way through it at least twice, but then get dropped down to the bottom again.  It's not an EA problem because my BFHQ screen shows the points I've earned in the last couple days since my latest BF2s update.

Just didn't see a thread about this and, though I'm sure people know about it, wondered what the prognosis was.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Same thing happening here. Oh well. Something's probably up with the BF2s server. statzRlief.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6141|San Antonio, Texas
For me, it was 6K last night. I wouldn't sweat it, these things usually blow over, or the BF2s team fixes it.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6757|mansfield
No , I'm fine thanks .
Cruelsader
+2|5952
Same problem here.  The stat page claims that the queue is 6-9 thousands. I have not got an update for the last 15h.
NantanCochise
+55|5971|Portugal/United States
Yep, my stats arnt updating either. But seem fine on BFHQ and other stat sites.
FragPuss2409
+2|6768
same here, hope it's sorted soon, i don't like any of the other stat sites, but there seem to be a lot of problems here recently
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6605|balls
just use bf2stats.com instead
FragPuss2409
+2|6768
bf2stats isnt working properly either, im beginning to think its not a bf2s problem and more a global one
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6835|[GER]_BERLIN
same here. around 3 / 4 k
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6665|A sunburnt country
Here too

BF2player.com is working though.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6835|[GER]_BERLIN
new record 13K !
whitedragon551
+11|5934
Same thing here. Im on average in the 9K to 12K range. I have been waiting for hours to try to get updated stats and it just bumps me back to the end so I have to wait all over again.
FragPuss2409
+2|6768
yeah it's geting annoying
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6835|[GER]_BERLIN
any ideas why its only us?
69Crzy
+7|6106|Florida
And yet, ANOTHER bf2s bug...........
Getting old, i'll just start going elsewhere for my stats.
HollisHurlbut
+51|5990

69Crzy wrote:

And yet, ANOTHER bf2s bug...........
Getting old, i'll just start going elsewhere for my stats.
Easy there, tiger.  I've found BF2s to be the best laid-out resource for my stats.  And, aside from one other time, I can remember no downtime prior to this one in the 8 months I've been playing.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6363|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Ye 14000+ for me now. Went down to 5k today then bk up to that tonight. Dunno whats going on with it but hey it will fix itself soon. Glad its not just me, I was getting worried for a sec until i typed it in search.
Cruelsader
+2|5952
The problem is solved. At least for me. I got an update a few minutes ago. (The length of the queue was 5).

I second that the stats are best laid out on the bf2s site. Thanks for the great work and keeping the site up and running!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command

chuyskywalker wrote:

The EA stats machine is down right now. I'll continue to check on it to see when it comes back up. Hopefully this is a temporary problem.
FragPuss2409
+2|6768
working again for me too, i'm glad it's working coz it is the best laid out site (except for the error in the north american theatre ribbon where it thinks you've had 25 hours as usmc when it really should only count your hours on the armoured fury maps)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard