bad-dog
+0|6863|Israel
I have 250+ Hours and I never had a round like it, I opened a squad and guys joined, usally they wouldn't follow or do anything as I do or ask, but in that round that just followed me everywhere, together we were pwning everyone ! I got like 150 points and each of them 80 points or something ( I had points before they joined ), everytime I died somebody would revive me and I would revive them alot ! best round ever !!!! so fun when it's a teamwork, shame it doesn't happen more often ( btw it was on karkand )
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6726|The Ville
I love those rounds to as well. My best round score was 128 and I was all by myself mainly in a tank with the anti tank kit lol. Anyways good teamwork is hard to find THERE ARE SO MANY NOOBS OUT there and they just go lone wolf. Everynow and then it gets real good when your squad actually pays attention to the leader.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6741|Sweden
This is exactly what clans are for! I know this is like the wrong thread, but bad-dog lets start a clan ! HUAH !
-|V2^Fraggus
+0|6739|Belgium
The best round I witnessed and gave to someone else was on Sharqi peninsula as a  MEC chopper pilot. We completly owend the US forces there. My gunner had an 80 Kill - 3 death score at the end of the round.  I was medic and the guy was Engineer so when ever our arti was blown up I just hung over it so he could repair it and I got the special driver ability points . I also did this for our armored vehicles so at the end of the round he had a score of 189 as gunner and mine was somewhere around 100 as pilot.  In my 500 hours of play i only had this once !!!

My personal best scores is 152 with the blackhawk on "Mashturbatur City". ;ppp
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6732|MoVal So-Cal
before i joined a clan i had an awsome experience just like Bad-Dog's. I was invited to a squad and we all stuck together and fought together. There is actually a trick to it, when my friend from down the street plays on the same server as me we ask if anyone who joins the squad has a mic and we stress to the members of the squad that they need to spawn on the leader (me most of the time) after about 5 minutes in they usually get the feel for the whole "working squad thing". I congratulate them, i give them orders, I support them, I protect them, I call in requests for them, I get vehicals for the ones that are very good with them and have the squad support them with anti-tank kits and engineers, most importantly though i stress that they need to have fun and not let the little things bug em. That is how your gather and maintain a well rounded squad. You can have noobs in it, just lead them and guide them, its why your the squad LEADER.
zhushma
+-1|6769
my best score was 152 a few yesterday, it was sweet just kept cruising on karkand with my m16 and no kills with tank or shit like that, pure talent, bitches.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6741|Sweden
my max is like 120 chopperwhoring on Sharqi :S
thefousteph
+8|6762
I got a nice round of 134 pts on Dragon Valley as a Chinese.

I was killin' a lot with that APC! i got a great streak near the end of the round (i was 3rd overall with 100 pts)
and then got 34 pts in about 5 minutes!!! Most of the time, i have bad round as Chinese, but this round was the exception! So great to top them all just before the finish line! My most satisfying gold medal!
Cirrus57
+0|6715
best round so far was only 109 i believe , but it was my second time as a commander which was really nice
Spyx750
+0|6775
my best was 195 on karkand as usmc commander
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6760|Australia
1 vote for my Chopper whoring on Shaqi
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6770|Finland
198 in Shongua with chinece chopper, but it was time before 1.12 so it was chopper whoring with full chopper. If we don't include that round my best rounds are 163 from Sharqi with MEC chopper and 162 pnts from Mashtuur with tank. And about all of my records are with attack chopper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard