Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!
Hello i made a new movie.I started in December with recording and editing and when i had free time and was in

the right mood, i worked on it a bit.It was a lot of fun and iam happy that its finally done.I have 260GB Data

only for this movie.There are more scenes but i couldnt use them because the movie would be much longer .I

played a bit with 3D and i also used After Effects for the first time.
Enjoy.

https://www5.picfront.org/picture/8KKOMsiE2f6/img/Firepower.gif
https://www5.picfront.org/picture/jdHV1N7a8/img/auge.gif
https://www5.picfront.org/picture/eqOkKH9gO/img/atom.gif

Infantry Movie
All Footage was taken on Public Servers.

I made 2 versions:

Very good Quality
Size:946MB
Codec: Divx
Resolution:720x480
Duration:31min

Average Quality:
Size:624MB
Codec:Wmv
Resolution:640x480
Duration:31min

StreamHQ thx to Gamerztheatre:
http://www.gamerztheatre.com/component/ … k/id,1004/

Download:
Filefront:900MB Version SuperQuality 720x480
http://files.filefront.com/Firepower+Fi … einfo.html

Filefront:621Mb Version 640x480
http://files.filefront.com/Firepowerwmv … einfo.html

Rapidshare 900MB(You need all parts)

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2008-03-13 08:48:48)

HaawwK
+31|5985|Bolton
really nice editing but the frags werent very good and the music is overused
yogi_is_bare
+8|5892|UK
wow. i thought it was really good. the only boring bit for me was in the middle where i fast forwarded by about 30 secs. i thought the effects were good and there was tons of kill streaks. the only bad point or observation really was when you fire the gun the sound was played 1/2 a second later was that intentional or something?
also wtf is with the dinosaur at the end lol
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6370|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
That is the weirdest thing I've seen. Terminator? Player was born? Some of that stuff was so cring it was painful but a good effort on the editing, less geeky, more normal plz.

I still prefer your jet videos. Infantry/Medic/Karkand/Grenade Spam unless your incredible gets very boring. Good attempt to try and refresh it with different editing styles but it just didn't work for me. Sorry, I'm usually loving your videos but this is not close to your roots.

Aviator movies are your thing.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England
Fucking sweet editing dude, and nice one on the kill streaks. +1
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!
The Stream is a bit async -.-
yogi_is_bare
+8|5892|UK

Flyjetandkill wrote:

The Stream is a bit async -.-
aha i see
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!

nighthawk843 wrote:

That is the weirdest thing I've seen. Terminator? Player was born? Some of that stuff was so cring it was painful but a good effort on the editing, less geeky, more normal plz.

I still prefer your jet videos. Infantry/Medic/Karkand/Grenade Spam unless your incredible gets very boring. Good attempt to try and refresh it with different editing styles but it just didn't work for me. Sorry, I'm usually loving your videos but this is not close to your roots.

Thx for comment.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6370|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Flyjetandkill wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

Thx for comment.
Sorry to say that but I felt I should speak my mind But if you put that kind of editing into a jet video I think it would be excellent, no doubt there. But less Terminator
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!

nighthawk843 wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

Thx for comment.
Sorry to say that but I felt I should speak my mind But if you put that kind of editing into a jet video I think it would be excellent, no doubt there. But less Terminator
No problem dude i didnt expect that everybody is gonna like it .
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
The production is really good. But a lot of the stuff just seems like it should be a demo reel for your production abilities, not your gaming skills. Mostly the whole intro to the movie. That was also a "wtf moment." So was the dinosaur at the end. I liked some of the effects you put in the frag part of the video (that part where it highlighted enemies and various parts of one medic was especially nice), but it went on too long. Very good movie though.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!

cablecopulate wrote:

The production is really good. But a lot of the stuff just seems like it should be a demo reel for your production abilities, not your gaming skills. Mostly the whole intro to the movie. That was also a "wtf moment." So was the dinosaur at the end. I liked some of the effects you put in the frag part of the video (that part where it highlighted enemies and various parts of one medic was especially nice), but it went on too long. Very good movie though.
Haha thx.
Yea i put the Dino in so you are gonna say "WTF" that was my target .
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
You've got the same Text Localisations as me! And nice video.

+1
#rekt
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands
really nice editing i mean really really really nice editing , loved it

.. btw, you do know that 1 svd shot in the head kills ?

still liked it alot
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
Wow, you know whats funny Jetkill, on my project i have almost the same exact way the beginning is put together.
I dont know where you got that idea from, but i hope it wasnt from me. Because i posted a SS on totalbf2 forums about my beginning.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Wow, you know whats funny Jetkill, on my project i have almost the same exact way the beginning is put together.
I dont know where you got that idea from, but i hope it wasnt from me. Because i posted a SS on totalbf2 forums about my beginning.
No its not from you lol i saw it now for the first time.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
I'm still only just over half way through, after 3 attempts to watch it all the way through!
Like the effects/editing overall but some of it is a bit OTT, but maybe you wanted to demonstrate all you can do..
The kills are not THAT great, but pretty good and likeing the sniper on wake so far (though i don't know why you introduced with the 2 shot kill.)

GJ, will watch the rest tomorrow
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6475|B.C Canada
awesome video and awesome editing man. watched it until the end +1
TFOGas
+15|6624
Gamerztheatre is now streaming HD FirepoVVer is streaming at Gamerztheatre now.

Your best yet Flyjet by far. This takes BF 2 frags up a few rungs of the ladder.

Gas

Add this to your main thread Flyjet please.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6530

....too long

The frags weren't too spectacular either imo
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6492|Land of Cotton
Those are some good video editing skills. How long did it take you to put that together?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard