9-10 Fucken Hate it!1%1% - 2
11 Going postal as soon as possible8%8% - 10
Total: 119
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

I love both of my jobs

1 is at the hospital the other at TNT Logistics, in the hospital I work with a great team, most people that come in are friendly, got some assholes (patients) here and there but where is that not the case... no jackasses at work tho...

with TNT Logistics I drive all afternoon/evening, no boss around, I am pretty much my own boss, music playing etc
Sometimes a customer comes to where i work and we call him the "patient". Dude never tries shoes, he just says reserve me this, reserve me that and then he doesn't come back. He often comes when we are closing, he comes the last minute and is in the store for 20 minutes. But what can i do, we are supposed to have friendly customer service even when an ass hole like him comes to the store.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Its me that arranges work experience when we have them here/used to.  15/16 year old for a week or so, I get asked all the questions and they fill their forms out to be part of their work experience folder.  What I say to them is:  Imagine a world where everything you want within reason depending on your pay you can have, but you get no wages (in other words take the pay out of your job & life is free(<<< totally hypothetical I know and almost unimaginable).

Would you do what you do now for no pay?  I would.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6342
Hate my job. Well, it´s not a real job, I work hither and thither. Got some serious exams this and next month, so I can´t take a regular job. Handing out flyers, donating plasma, shit like that. And the rest of the time I sit at my desk learning.
I would love to help my parents again. My dads a dental technician and I used to do his paperwork and driving. Now he´s more or less on his own. And the fucking chinese are dumping the prizes, so he gets shit for working 16 hours a fuckin day. Had a good time back then. easy job and moderate payment. We both won. Now everythingý fucked. Damn chinese. There should be some regulations avoiding the asshole-dentists to send there work into a foreign country. Even with shipping it´s way cheaper. Freakin´ chinese.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6708|Germany
I love my job.
I´m metalworker/blacksmith and normally work in small shops and do all kind of different work.
Sure, it´s dirty, not paid very well, construction sites in the winter time suck but that´s pretty much all of the bad stuff.
Especially in small shops you get to do something different every day :
A stainless steel gate one day, a balcony steel construction the other day.
And nothing beats the spring, summer time when you go out on construction sites in shorts and a muscle shirt, getting all the looks from the girls
and having a good laugh at the guys sitting in their office on the other site of the street, sweating their asses off in in their nice suits and bowties.
(AC is a very rare thing in Germany)
It´s a very cool and satisfying feeling driving around town, seeing stuff, you know you were building with your own hands and sweat.

https://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9444/unbenanntpl7.jpghttps://www.hanau.de/imperia/md/images/tourismus/sehenswuerdigkeiten/schlossphilippsruhe/detail_portal_250.jpg

And yeah, EVERYBODY hates the architect !

Last edited by HellHead (2008-03-11 04:04:19)

m0v3m3nt
+15|6156
Only one thing worse than having a job.

Not having one.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

HellHead wrote:

I love my job.
I´m metalworker/blacksmith and normally work in small shops and do all kind of different work.
Sure, it´s dirty, not paid very well, construction sites in the winter time suck but that´s pretty much all of the bad stuff.
Especially in small shops you get to do something different every day :
A stainless steel gate one day, a balcony steel construction the other day.
And nothing beats the spring, summer time when you go out on construction sites in shorts and a muscle shirt, getting all the looks from the girls
and having a good laugh at the guys sitting in their office on the other site of the street, sweating their asses off in in their nice suits and bowties.
(AC is a very rare thing in Germany)
It´s a very cool and satisfying feeling driving around town, seeing stuff, you know you were building with your own hands and sweat.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9444 … nntpl7.jpg

And yeah, EVERYBODY hates the architect !
Stunning piece of work.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6708|Germany
Oh, to be fair we didn´t build that from scratch, it was restore work (meaning we ripped the whole thing apart and put it backed together with newer, stronger parts) but still, just imagine the gate without all the gold parts and the lamps and other stuff, than you have an idea how it looked like before we started working on it.

Last edited by HellHead (2008-03-11 04:06:07)

bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland
I love my job, I'm a student
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

bennisboy wrote:

I love my job, I'm a student
A professional student, might I add.

And we're damn good at it too.

edit: Actually seeing as I'm not hitting as much booty as I have had the opportunity to, I'd say that I'm a mediocre student

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-03-11 05:08:19)

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6628|The Netherlands
I am a student to, but I also work @ McDonalds   Good payment, cool co-workers....
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
David P sux2bu

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

1 is at the hospital the other at TNT Logistics, in the hospital I work with a great team, most people that come in are friendly, got some assholes (patients) here and there but where is that not the case... no jackasses at work tho...
Cool, what do you do at the hospital exactly?
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6525|Milkystania, yurop

Aries_37 wrote:

David P sux2bu

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Cool, what do you do at the hospital exactly?
Bodysnatcher?

jk
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
My job wouldn't suck too bad if our clientele were a tad smarter and such a pain to deal with co-workers antics. I propbably wouldn't even be posting on here if my job was going great.
Ultimatrox
+38|6232|Netherlands
I F*cking LOVE my job!
All I do is delivering pizza's all night long for a good pay for my age, plus I get tips
40+ euro on 1 night of 5 hours of which you're only driving for 2,5 hours or so, the rest is doing nothing <3
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK
David you hate everything. Just give up on life. lol
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

McDonalds   Good payment
Are you serious?
In Australia you would be hard pressed finding a job which paid less. In fact they pay less then minimum wage but get away with it by giving you a VIP card or some other equally useless benefit.

Ultimatrox wrote:

I F*cking LOVE my job!
All I do is delivering pizza's all night long for a good pay for my age, plus I get tips
40+ euro on 1 night of 5 hours of which you're only driving for 2,5 hours or so, the rest is doing nothing <3
8 Euro an hour is good?
And don't you also need your own car and have to pay for petrol, repairs etc out of your own money? (or is that just Australia) My cousin delivered pizzas for a while and she said after petrol and 'other' car costs she was making about $1 an hour so basically only made any money from Tips.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2008-03-11 05:59:27)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

DrunkFace wrote:

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

McDonalds   Good payment
Are you serious?
In Australia you would be hard pressed finding a job which paid less. In fact they pay less then minimum wage but get away with it by giving you a VIP card or some other equally useless benefit.
don't think McDonalds pays that well here either, maybe better then a Supermarket...

and well jobs for 16 year olds (you around 16 right Pro?)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6393|The Gem Saloon
my boss is a dick.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Parker wrote:

my boss is a dick.
Yeah i've heard he's a right wanker, sleeps with your women, and spends all your earnings.

Bastard.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

The Sheriff wrote:

Parker wrote:

my boss is a dick.
Yeah i've heard he's a right wanker, sleeps with your women, and spends all your earnings.

Bastard.
I would do that to you also.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Parker wrote:

my boss is a dick.

Bastard.
I would do that to you also.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London

Parker wrote:

my boss is a dick.
I see what you did there
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

McDonalds   Good payment
Are you serious?
don't think McDonalds pays that well here either, maybe better then a Supermarket...

Supermarket = $12-$20 (plus penalties)
McDonald = $6-$14

I was making more money working in a supermarket packing shelves then the store manager makes at McDonald's.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

DrunkFace wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Are you serious?

Supermarket = $12-$20 (plus penalties)
McDonald = $6-$14

I was making more money working in a supermarket packing shelves then the store manager makes at McDonald's.
when I was 15 I worked at a local supermarket here, I earned something like 5 euros an hour.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland
Just started my job at B & Q yesterday.

£6:40 an hour 3-4pm - 9pm.

I have to wait 10:45 for a bus after work which I hate, but it will do before I get a car.

The jot it self I like. I work with 80% girls my age. And they are all hot... but they can't lift anything for shit. So I have to do it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard