Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

Schittloaf wrote:

sounds like you have been brain washed ..
Most definitely the quote of the day.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Because he is a wall street puppet.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

Schittloaf wrote:

LoLZ did I .   

Oh I forgot the democrat party also has on their platform

Keep- Abortion & further embryonic stem cell research = baby killers Sounds good

Keep - illegal immigration we need more cheap labor And the republicans have done what?

Approve - Gay Marriage  for Health benefits and other reasons Sounds good

Gun control - remove our right to bear arms so terrorist can take us over much easier Sounds good

Tax moreNot so good, but better then bankrupting the country in 8 years flat
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6731|Uhh... erm...

DrunkFace wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

LoLZ did I .   

Oh I forgot the democrat party also has on their platform

Keep- Abortion & further embryonic stem cell research = baby killers Sounds good

Keep - illegal immigration we need more cheap labor And the republicans have done what?

Approve - Gay Marriage  for Health benefits and other reasons Sounds good

Gun control - remove our right to bear arms so terrorist can take us over much easier Sounds good

Tax moreNot so good, but better then bankrupting the country in 8 years flat
QFT.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Schittloaf wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

NOTHING BETTER THAN GETTING A BUNCH OF GAY LOVING DEMOCRATS PISSED OFF ..

oh I'm so sorry i spelled Osama Bin Laden wrong.. just like democrats have to find something small to point out .. I'm sorry i was typing fast. ill fix it. 

Racist? no  . Trust Islamic presidential candidates ...NO 

Muslim - no he is covering that up by going to the Gay and Lesbian friendly church , well at least while he is trying to get votes.
People like this are the exact reason why people should have to pass a test before voting.
what kind of test do you have in mind ... sounds like you have been brain washed ..
A test that requires an IQ of 90 or above. Which you'd probably feel horribly.

And I'm a moderate independent. How have I been brainwashed? I'm not dedicated to one party. You're the only one who's got tunnel vision here.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Turquoise wrote:

He's not your typical corrupt lobbyist panderer (like most Senators are).
Only because he's new. Give him time.

Turquoise wrote:

He also has a pretty clear plan on how to actually get out of Iraq (unlike Hillary and McCain).  He has a realistic national healthcare plan.
If only he would lay out these plans he supposedly has...in detail and not soundbites. But that applies to all candidates.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

Schittloaf wrote:

cowami wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

he wants up out of Iraq because we are killin his brothers .  he is an Islamic .  with all the nice lies for the USA , he hates the flag and wont say the pledge of allegiance with his hand over his heart . instead its over his nuts.
don't forget his middle name is Hussein
true! maybe he is a relative of Saddam .  hmmmm don't want Hillary either . been there already and they totally hosed up the white house and well the military . i know i was in during the first bush - Clinton . he cut wages on us troops and denied raises . we made less money that people working at MC Donald's. lets see burger flipper or people who protect the nation from attacks. Clinton had Osoma Bin Laden in custody but let him go . its the democrat way put a band aid on it . and it will go away . funny gw just became pres when the 911 attacks happened . so where was all the warning b4 hand , well the Clinton's acted like nothing was wrong.
youre full of shit. you were never in.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-10 06:57:18)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

FEOS wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

He's not your typical corrupt lobbyist panderer (like most Senators are).
Only because he's new. Give him time.

Turquoise wrote:

He also has a pretty clear plan on how to actually get out of Iraq (unlike Hillary and McCain).  He has a realistic national healthcare plan.
If only he would lay out these plans he supposedly has...in detail and not soundbites. But that applies to all candidates.
most these corrupt politicians get that way because they want to end up president someday.   If we get em in while they are young, we'll avoid a lot of that.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5903|MN
for some of you who seem to have the idea that i never served.  I enlisted 1991 and was on active duty thru DEC 1993. i served aboard the USS George Washington CVN73 . I am AO3 rank. I left Active duty due to President Bill Clinton's Voluntary Layoff from active duty (since getting rank or Pay raise was out of the question) my enlistment ended 1998 from Inactive Reserve. I Have full Veterans benefits and Used the GI home loan on the purchase of my first home. The USS George Washington was commissioned in 1992 by Barbara Bush on pier 17 @ Norfolk Naval Base , Norfolk VA. I am also a Plank Owner of that vessel .

Typical of democrats Beat around the bush instead of jumping into it. why don't you all have a group hug and will the problems of the world with your words .
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
well, somebody who has served would never have said that you made less money than mcdonalds.   I enlisted under clinton and have been serving still since. 

And if you knew your history, Clinton continued the same draw downs and cutbacks that Bush had intended with the end of the cold war.  In fact, he actually cut back less than what Bush had intended.  Look into it.   The person you wanna blame is George H.W. Bush.  The guy you enlisted under and served most your military time.   cool, you did two years  ::rolls eyes thingy::

dont ever call me a dirty democrat

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-10 07:45:09)

siciliano732
+202|6649|New York
1) Because you want a practicing Muslim running our country.

2) Because you fail to see where all his campaign funding is truly coming from.

3) Because Hillary is the closest thing to the Anti-Christ out there.

4) Because your too blind to vote for McCain.

..should I go on?

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-03-10 07:51:32)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
practicing muslim.  wow.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

siciliano732 wrote:

1) Because you want a practicing Muslim running our country.

2) Because you fail to see where all his campaign funding is truly coming from.

3) Because Hillary is the closest thing to the Anti-Christ out there.

4) Because your too blind to vote for McCain.

..should I go on?
Jesus...  First, he's not a Muslim.  Second, even if he was, why is that a problem?

#4 doesn't even pass for a logical response unless you like having a Bush clone in office.

EDIT: By the way, Schittloaf wins the prize for the most accurately named member.

Last edited by Turquoise (2008-03-10 07:55:59)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
there should be laws against letting people like siciliano vote
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
did you know that the economy historically does much better when democrats are in office.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

Schittloaf wrote:

for some of you who seem to have the idea that i never served.  I enlisted 1991 and was on active duty thru DEC 1993. i served aboard the USS George Washington CVN73 . I am AO3 rank. I left Active duty due to President Bill Clinton's Voluntary Layoff from active duty (since getting rank or Pay raise was out of the question) my enlistment ended 1998 from Inactive Reserve. I Have full Veterans benefits and Used the GI home loan on the purchase of my first home. The USS George Washington was commissioned in 1992 by Barbara Bush on pier 17 @ Norfolk Naval Base , Norfolk VA. I am also a Plank Owner of that vessel .

Typical of democrats Beat around the bush instead of jumping into it. why don't you all have a group hug and will the problems of the world with your words .
So when you signed up, did you sign your name with an x?
Turquoise
O Canada

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

did you know that the economy historically does much better when democrats are in office.
Are you referring to Democrat presidents, Democrat congresses, or just Democrats in general?
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

practicing muslim.  wow.
how easily you forget 9/11/01.  Yea, you know the people who blew the hell outta my buildings.  Shut up faggot.  Go ahead vote for him, and the US will continue to be a laughing stock, our debt will continue to grow, and more Muslims will invade this country.  I for one will sit back and laugh at all the ignorant people (democrats) who will then pass the blame onto someone else and point fingers. Pathetic.  Go ahead, vote for him, you have a vote...waste it.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

siciliano732 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

practicing muslim.  wow.
how easily you forget 9/11/01.
everyone here who fought in the Iraq war, raise your hand....

instead of showing me a source which states that he is muslim, you call me a faggot.  You know what, I could kick your ass too.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-10 08:00:22)

siciliano732
+202|6649|New York

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

there should be laws against letting people like siciliano vote
maybe their should be but, to your dismay, there isnt.  So i will be voting.  REPUBLICAN.  Sorry

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-03-10 07:59:59)

Turquoise
O Canada

siciliano732 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

practicing muslim.  wow.
how easily you forget 9/11/01.  Yea, you know the people who blew the hell outta my buildings.  Shut up faggot.  Go ahead vote for him, and the US will continue to be a laughing stock, our debt will continue to grow, and more Muslims will invade this country.  I for one will sit back and laugh at all the ignorant people (democrats) who will then pass the blame onto someone else and point fingers. Pathetic.  Go ahead, vote for him, you have a vote...waste it.
You do realize the laughing stock thing primarily came as a result of Bush.  Also, it was more specifically Wahhabis that were responsible for 9/11.  Wahhabism is a subsect of Islam that is primarily dominant in Saudi Arabia, not Iraq.
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York

Turquoise wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

practicing muslim.  wow.
You do realize the laughing stock thing primarily came as a result of Bush.  Also, it was more specifically Wahhabis that were responsible for 9/11.  Wahhabism is a subsect of Islam that is primarily dominant in Saudi Arabia, not Iraq.
i never said they were from Iraq.  Thanks for the info though. Its funny, alot of you people on here argue for the sake of arguing. lol.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
and you are just an ignorant member of the flock.  Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.  Barack HUSSEIN Obama.   You dont have personal opinions, just regurgitated trash from the guys that make the money and have the power.

Faggot.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-10 08:03:13)

Turquoise
O Canada

siciliano732 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

i never said they were from Iraq.  Thanks for the info though. Its funny, alot of you people on here argue for the sake of arguing. lol.
I mentioned Iraq because the laughing stock part resulted from us invading a country under the premise of 9/11 that had nothing to do with 9/11.

The main flaw in Bush's war on terror is that he's directing his efforts towards the wrong countries.  The main reason I support Obama is because he has a 16 month withdrawal plan that will allow us to redirect our efforts toward much greater threats like the Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan.  He'll also hopefully put some pressure on Saudi Arabia to curb the influence of Wahhabis.  So far, I haven't heard McCain address the Taliban issue much.  He seems way too focused on Iraq.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
I doubt he makes his way back in this thread again.  He does that all the time. 

I disagree turq (surprise) I believe Bush's main fault was letting rumsfeld run the military show for so long by using a convention force and mindset to defeat unconventional fighters.  You need to drastically expand SF ops in these theaters of war in order to be more successful, I think.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-10 08:09:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard