Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Schittloaf wrote:

he wants up out of iraq becasue we are killin his brothers .  he is an islamic .  with all the nice lies for the usa , he hates the flag and wont say the pledge of alliegence with his hand over his heart . insted its over his nuts.
he's either sarcastic or a fucking retard.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
Barrack = Retard
CloakedStarship
+76|6566

Schittloaf wrote:

he wants up out of iraq becasue we are killin his brothers .  he is an islamic .  with all the nice lies for the usa , he hates the flag and wont say the pledge of alliegence with his hand over his heart . insted its over his nuts.
I seriously hope you are full of shit. 

In either case thats just not appropriate for D&ST.  I'll not go into the blatant disregard of grammar.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Schittloaf wrote:

cowami wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

he wants up out of Iraq because we are killin his brothers .  he is an Islamic .  with all the nice lies for the USA , he hates the flag and wont say the pledge of allegiance with his hand over his heart . instead its over his nuts.
don't forget his middle name is Hussein
true! maybe he is a relative of Saddam .  hmmmm don't want Hillary either . been there already and they totally hosed up the white house and well the military . i know i was in during the first bush - Clinton . he cut wages on us troops and denied raises . we made less money that people working at MC Donald's. lets see burger flipper or people who protect the nation from attacks. Clinton had osoma bin laddin in custody but let him go . its the democrat way put a band aid on it . and it will go away . funny gw just became pres when the 911 attacks happened . so where was all the warning b4 hand , well the Clinton's acted like nothing was wrong.
Uhh... I seriously hope that you're not of voting age.

And that you don't talk to a lot of people.

That would be bad. [You can't even spell his name right!]
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
Are you a fool . your like a charmed snake from that snake charming Islamic durka durka Obama .. seriously do you believe everything he says he will do.. maybe you could play his speeches back words and get the real message he is sending .
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN

Spark wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

cowami wrote:

don't forget his middle name is Hussein
true! maybe he is a relative of Saddam .  hmmmm don't want Hillary either . been there already and they totally hosed up the white house and well the military . i know i was in during the first bush - Clinton . he cut wages on us troops and denied raises . we made less money that people working at MC Donald's. lets see burger flipper or people who protect the nation from attacks. Clinton had osoma bin laddin in custody but let him go . its the democrat way put a band aid on it . and it will go away . funny gw just became pres when the 911 attacks happened . so where was all the warning b4 hand , well the Clinton's acted like nothing was wrong.

I served the USA military so you could vote.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Schittloaf wrote:

Spark wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

(he's australian)
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
lol then why post .  put another shrimp on the barbie mate!!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Schittloaf wrote:

that snake charming Islamic durka durka Obama ..
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
This guy is funny... I dont think he has a real thought in his head. Number one you point is or seems to be based on racism. Number 2, when has any president done everything they said they'd do....
not even worth putting more down.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Schittloaf wrote:

Are you a fool . your like a charmed snake from that snake charming Islamic durka durka Obama .. seriously do you believe everything he says he will do.. maybe you could play his speeches back words and get the real message he is sending .
Are you fucking retarded? HE IS NOT A MUSLIM. NEVER HAS BEEN. You obviously are COMPLETELY misinformed on this subject, and you get your information from your 6th grade buddies and/or chain mails.

Schittloaf wrote:

Spark wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

Bullshit you did. 1) You can't spell 2) Your intelligence proves you're about 13 years old or less.
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Schittloaf wrote:

Spark wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

Not likely.

On either point.

Now shoo. Go play with your toys.

back words

Last edited by Spark (2008-03-09 20:56:00)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
13rin
+977|6480

Ty wrote:

Over Hillary: Because Hillary is the personification of the white privelaged upper classes that so sicken most people. She could spare a casual five million bucks to support her campaign! Also the Clinton name has already been in the White House twice, (vice-president for both Thomas Jefferson and James Maddison was one George Clinton.) We've had Bush, Clinton, Bush and if it's Clinton again that'll just be tired and predictable - you don't want Jeb Bush trying to run for President next do you?
Jeb would have made a far better president than GW & Clinton.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
NOTHING BETTER THAN GETTING A BUNCH OF GAY LOVING DEMOCRATS PISSED OFF ..

oh I'm so sorry i spelled Osama Bin Laden wrong.. just like democrats have to find something small to point out .. I'm sorry i was typing fast. ill fix it. 

Racist? no  . Trust Islamic presidential candidates ...NO 

Muslim - no he is covering that up by going to the Gay and Lesbian friendly church , well at least while he is trying to get votes.
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Schittloaf wrote:

oh I'm so sorry i spelled Osama Bin Laden wrong.. just like democrats have to find something small to point out .. I'm sorry i was typing fast. ill fix it. 

Muslim - no he is covering that up by going to the Gay and Lesbian friendly church , well at least while he is trying to get votes.

This guy is funny. Please, keep going.
~ Richard Feynman
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

Schittloaf wrote:

You can stop now, your impersonation of an insane redneck isn't that funny...

I smell a ban within 24 hours btw...

But on topic, Barak is not a Muslim, and even if he was, it would have no effect on my view of the man.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
Yes because Republicans are Rednecks.

and I havent posted anything ban worthy.
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Schittloaf wrote:

I think posting at such low levels of intelligence warrants a ban.

~ Richard Feynman
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
Spark maybe if you move to the USA If Obama wins You could finally be married to you're Man. since that's what the democratic party wants.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

Schittloaf wrote:

you just called a member a homosexual
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Schittloaf wrote:

People like this are the exact reason why people should have to pass a test before voting.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
Shh...rich whites can't stay in power without the vote of uneducated people.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
LoLZ did I .   

Oh I forgot the democrat party also has on their platform

Keep- Abortion & further embryonic stem cell research = baby killers

Keep - illegal immigration we need more cheap labor

Approve - Gay Marriage  for Health benefits and other reasons

Gun control - remove our right to bear arms so terrorist can take us over much easier

Tax more
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN

Poseidon wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

People like this are the exact reason why people should have to pass a test before voting.
what kind of test do you have in mind ... sounds like you have been brain washed ..
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

Schittloaf wrote:

LoLZ did I .   

Oh I forgot the democrat party also has on their platform

Keep- Abortion & further embryonic stem cell research = baby killers

Keep - illegal immigration we need more cheap labor

Approve - Gay Marriage  for Health benefits and other reasons

Gun control - remove our right to bear arms so terrorist can take us over much easier

Tax more
and what do Republicans have?

drag on a trillion dollar war a few more years

claim the earth is 6000 years old

Force schools to accept false answers as correct

deport our primary source of agricultural workers

warmonger with Iran for four more years

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard