viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6649|Minnesota
I'm suprised this hasn't been posted yet but I searched and didn't find anything.  This thing is sweet! I want one now!

Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6677|Up North
Nice one
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6453|The Land of Scott Walker
Now THAT is sweet.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6657
My question is, if it is just a glock, that takes glock ammo, doesnt that make it just a fancy glock holder?

Why carry around a huge, cumbersome pistol attachment, when you can just carry around a pistol? Small, lighter, easier to conceal. Pistols dont need a stock.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
Sarah Brady will shit herself.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6389|the land of bourbon
? why not just carry a glock in your waistband?  i can pull out my piece b4 he can. lol

yeah waht he said:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

My question is, if it is just a glock, that takes glock ammo, doesnt that make it just a fancy glock holder?

Why carry around a huge, cumbersome pistol attachment, when you can just carry around a pistol? Small, lighter, easier to conceal. Pistols dont need a stock.

Last edited by steelie34 (2008-03-09 15:05:36)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Reciprocity
+721|6588|the dank(super) side of Oregon

ATG wrote:

Sarah Brady will shit herself.
and Jimmy Brady will shit his colostomy bag.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop
He looks amish
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone
lol perfect for an American granny.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
avman633
+116|6372
That is fucking awesome! +1
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6649|Minnesota

steelie34 wrote:

? why not just carry a glock in your waistband?  i can pull out my piece b4 he can. lol

yeah waht he said:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Well, it's a full auto so the stock would give you more control and accuracy.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6652|Malibu
I think it has similar concept with the M1 Carbine of WWII. It is not likely that it is designed for some kind of 'Surprise! I have a gun, now wait a few moments for me to deploy'.

Does not matter what caliber a weapon is, but having extra stability with stock always improves weapon and its ease of aim.

Personally, though, I would rather have MP7 which is already just an over sized pistol which has built in collapsible stock, AP rounds, and very decent accuracy. The days of 9mm are coming to an end.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6376|Calgary, Canada
Yeah cause we all need protection like that when were out walking the dog.
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6409|Leuven, Belgium
You're all missing the point. It doesn't look like a gun when it's folded up, but like a flashlight with an overly sized battery. Making it an excellent concealable weapon, or something you could put into plain sight without people noticing.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6419|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Stingray24 wrote:

Now THAT is sweet.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6450|SoCal
That freaking rules.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD
That is pretty fucking awesome.
The#1Spot
+105|6547|byah

elbekko wrote:

You're all missing the point. It doesn't look like a gun when it's folded up, but like a flashlight with an overly sized battery. Making it an excellent concealable weapon, or something you could put into plain sight without people noticing.
Exactly what I was about to say. Its concealed so well I dont think that its a good idea to produce it. You never know the company may change their mind.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5944

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Because it's a hell of a lot more discrete carrying around a flash light then having a gun in your waist belt.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6335

"This is just a concept, nothin we gonna put into purduction or anything..."

(Que one phone call later)

"Ya hi, I would like to order 3000 of your FK-9's, i got two million cash."

"Coming right up sir!"

/end real world.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6724|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Honestly, I think it looks like something the Secret Service, or other such organization, would use.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6519|Gold Coast
"Gets nasty, down to business!"

Fuck yeah!
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Benzin
+576|6006

elbekko wrote:

Exactly. Can we say "School Shooting Club"? Shit like that should never be sold to the public. Anyone that does is fucking stupid.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6413|NSW, Australia

yeah, many a time ive been taking a walk when a gun fight just happens to break out and all I can do is point my fingers and shout 'peow peow' thank you magpul!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6586|Columbus, OH

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Yah I say it is  novelty toy for a Glock, kinda looks like a man-purse. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard