+877|5974|Washington DC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

there NEEDS to be a video of some soldiers and iraqi kids "crankin dat"

@colonellioan, try not to let one person slander the image of the US military
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6542|Global Command

colonelioan wrote:

Fucking Idiots, I'd do this with that retard, and also put some MG-42 Rounds in his mouth, stupid marines.

Edit: I'm sure even Ben Laden wouldn't do that.
Now that's stupid.

You wouldn't do anything to a U.S. Marine but talk smack on the internet.

One asshole does not negate all the wonderful things the marine do besides killing people.

These are individual assholes. They do not represent the Marines.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6404|Southern California

cowami wrote:

I'd normally say we keep the DST matter out of this usually, but whatever.

I just find it strange that people won't even flinch upon hearing that 5 (arbitrary number) soldiers (or Iraqis/Afghanis) have been killed on a given day, and yet raise up hell in a hand basket about a possibly fake video of a possibly dead puppy thrown over a cliff.
If you told me how many pupies were wounded in cross fire durring urban battles it would be different.

War is death. We expect people to die, we don't like it but thats how it is. They died fighting for their country and the person who killed them did so to defend theres. War is unavoidable and death is an unfortunate product of that. But at that point its "necessary", unavoidable, and perhaps most of all those solderers volentered

Stories of unnecessary killing of civilians DO provoke strong responses, Death is always unfortunate...but what is downright disturbing is uncalled for violence and death in the name of boredom or entertainment.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2008-03-08 22:22:59)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6531|Montucky

ATG wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

agreed. there are bigger problems in this world not just some stupid video on youtube.
its only an outrage because he's in the U.S. Military.  If I made a video of myself wearing street clothes throwing a dog into a revine nobody would give a shit except PETA. but we can agree they are idiots.
You're wrong. I'd say you should be tarred and feathered.
I should be. but the question is, would I be?

nope.

and for the record, i wouldn't do such a thing with a dog, A cat? yes.
ATG
Banned
Well then. That would be ok.
psH
Banned
+217|6396|Sydney
https://content.mahalo.com/images/0/0f/Davidmotairibjs030708blogpost.JPG

his rebuttal is full of shit and lies.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6404|Southern California
fuck that.

TBH  I don't take to much offense to them shooting the dog.

I would say just leave it, and let what happens happens...but If they are euthanizing the do so be it. But if thats the case its the type of thing your doing because you have to...You shouldn't be excited or getting "creative" about it...thats what everyone problem with it is.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6603|Reisterstown, MD

That actually made me laugh.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6822|Marathon, Florida Keys

kripp wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

He threw a puppy off a cliff. ITS A FUCKING PUPPY NOT A HUMAN. Its a animal, which was probably gonna spend its life running around the streets of some city. Seriously, you guys make me sick, dont give a shit when a human dies but if a puppy is thrown off a cliff...

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I thought that the video was a fake.
Actually yeah, I think it has been established that the video is a fake.
A puppy is innocent and helpless. I love animals so fuck you. If I would see you and a puppy drowning at the same time ill save the puppy and watch you go under while I sit there petting my new puppy.
are you 13?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Laika
+75|5956
I agree with smithereener and VicktorVauhn.

The first time I watched the video I was fairly disturbed. What's worse is the second time I watched the video, I laughed a little.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6242|NSW, Australia

waaanker
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6842|Denver colorado
*sigh* at this thread..

Its bad that he killed a puppy. That doesn't mean that it's the most horrible thing ever done in existence and it doesn't 'not matter'.

People who were disturbed at this video feel very bad about it, some of them are going to go out of their way to pin it on the solders who fight in the war but the truth is that this is only one solder out of many and a lot are great people and there are some that aren't great.

quit being so black and white people, theres still a middle ground for rational thought.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

fucking cocksucker.  God damn that pisses me off.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

lavadisk wrote:

*sigh* at this thread..

Its bad that he killed a puppy. That doesn't mean that it's the most horrible thing ever done in existence and it doesn't 'not matter'.
I completely agree.

And to add...
IMO, I think this video is completely obviously fake, but even if it isn't... yeah, so he threw a puppy, that's pretty bad. But look at the big picture: These soldiers are out there killing other human beings! No one throws this big a fit when a soldier kills another human being, so why do it for a puppy!? I guess you could say "oh the puppy is innocent but the terrorists brought it on themselves." That's BS. Killing another human being is much worse than killing a little animal. If killing humans was more acceptable than killing animals, I wouldn't eat cows and pigs, but humans instead.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6656
it was an insurgent puppy.  it had to die.
Chou
+737|6803
Shit, I miss 'Nam where everything was possible and nobody gave a fuck.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5949

Smithereener wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

Fucking Idiots, I'd do this with that retard, and also put some MG-42 Rounds in his mouth, stupid marines.
Because the actions of a few warrant the condemnation of the rest?

Don't get me wrong, it's horrible that someone would actually throw a puppy to its death and still grin about it. Even worse to post it on youtube to show everyone else their exploits. But in the end, it's just another dead animal. We see roadkill all the time - within this week, I saw three different cats on the street - but the world keeps spinning. There are other, far worse atrocities occuring elsewhere, that warrant more attention than this.
QFT!!!

Don't think ALL USMC are jerks just because a few people did this.

EDIT:

LOL gunslinger "It was an insurgent puppy   -It had to die"   xD xD xD ahahahahahha

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2008-03-08 23:18:23)

kripp
+42|6754|Florida (305)

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

kripp wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

He threw a puppy off a cliff. ITS A FUCKING PUPPY NOT A HUMAN. Its a animal, which was probably gonna spend its life running around the streets of some city. Seriously, you guys make me sick, dont give a shit when a human dies but if a puppy is thrown off a cliff...

Actually yeah, I think it has been established that the video is a fake.
A puppy is innocent and helpless. I love animals so fuck you. If I would see you and a puppy drowning at the same time ill save the puppy and watch you go under while I sit there petting my new puppy.
are you 13?
I was just trying to get my point and anger across. And no i'm not 13. I go to keywest once a week for work, I would love for you to tell me that to my face while throwing some type of defenseless animal. We will see what would happen after that.
ATG
Banned
Just another day in Iraq I guess.
kripp
+42|6754|Florida (305)

ATG wrote:

No need to post animals suffering anymore. There are children and people that do not want to see that. There are other sites other than a site that was originally intended for a video game that those kinds of images can be seen.

Last edited by kripp (2008-03-09 00:08:38)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

That's what happens when you're bored in the middle of a desert wasteland battlefield.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

mtb0minime wrote:

That's what happens when you're bored in the middle of a desert wasteland battlefield.
no that is no excuse.  fake or real it is unacceptable.
ATG
Banned

kripp wrote:

ATG wrote:

No need to post animals suffering anymore. There are children and people that do not want to see that. There are other sites other than a site that was originally intended for a video game that those kinds of images can be seen.
Point is, nothing new.

Turn your computer off if you can't handle it.

There is a section for videos on the site, that would be a more worthwhile complaint.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6361|Belfast

killer21 wrote:

That actually made me laugh.
you gotta be kidding be
do you even have a dog?

Last edited by henno13 (2008-03-09 00:49:18)

jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

mtb0minime wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

*sigh* at this thread..

I completely agree.

And to add...
IMO, I think this video is completely obviously fake, but even if it isn't... yeah, so he threw a puppy, that's pretty bad. But look at the big picture: These soldiers are out there killing other human beings! No one throws this big a fit when a soldier kills another human being, so why do it for a puppy!? I guess you could say "oh the puppy is innocent but the terrorists brought it on themselves." That's BS. Killing another human being is much worse than killing a little animal. If killing humans was more acceptable than killing animals, I wouldn't eat cows and pigs, but humans instead.
Are you retarded? Were you born with an extra chromosome or something? The people that the military are killing are shooting back at them. True, sometimes a civilian is in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it sucks that they died. But guess what, it probably isn't the first round in a firefight that killed them. They probably stood there too long and caught a stray round. I'll say it again, it sucks. Although, I'd probably be smart enough to bounce the fuck out so I don't get greased in a fight I wasn't even a part of. I think it sucks that humans kill each other, but if put in the "shoot or get shot" situation, you better believe that almost anyone, you, me, any sane person without strong religious beliefs that would prevent them from seeing combat anyway, would fire back. It is human nature to try and survive. If they have to euthanize dogs then so be it. I love animals, yet I know that euthanasia has a purpose. But throwing a goddamn puppy off a cliff and joking about it shows complete disrespect for life. Those guys in that video are probably going to do some other fucked up shit, just you watch. When people do things like that and can joke about it have a greater tendency to progress to people at some point down the road, and I mean after they get back to the States, not while they are still in combat.

And one more thing. Yes, that puppy was innocent. Dogs are always innocent. The only time you get a "bad" dog, is when it was raised by a bad person, I never believe it is the dogs fault. All I can think of when I see that video, even if it IS fake, is my dog. No matter how many times I screamed at him for doing something wrong, no matter how many times I thumped him with a rolled up newspaper for stealing my socks, I would never do something like that to him, even if he was so sick that needed to be euthanized, I would never throw him off a cliff or laugh about it after. And for doing that, each and every single person in that video needs to be ass raped by every person on death row in the US.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard