bennisboy
+829|6661|Poundland
AAAAaaaaand go!

Actually some background so this doesn't get closed as spam

Went out last night, got really drunk.

Woke up the wrong way round on my bed fully clothed 20 mins ago, need to leave for football in an hour

Still feeling slightly drunk and need to get the alcohol out my system. how?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6576|Southampton, UK

Just go to football.

Down some orange juice, and get out nice and early for fresh air. Take 2 paracetamol and go.

I've had a foty match with no sleep from the nights party, and after puking from Vodka for 2 hours.

Not a good match.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6724|Germany
If it´s in your system it´s in your system.
You can fight the effects though. Pasta always works for me, lot´s of water and juice to rehydrate your body.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6598|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

HellHead wrote:

If it´s in your system it´s in your system.
You can fight the effects though. Pasta always works for me, lot´s of water and juice to rehydrate your body.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6689|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Trust me it works.

You need a big poo to get it out the system the quickest (sorry to be crude just trying to help a fellow drinker/sportsstar; much like my good self).

To get the ball rolling youneed coffee and a ciggy or two.

After/or failing you can't poo, have a shower, then drink as much fluid as possible, preferably with bubbles but depending on what you drank last depends on wether you can stomach the bubbles.

No sport for me today my team expected me to travel 3 hours for a 1 hour game of hockey and then back again, so instead I'm going on the lash with my step dad to watch Wales v Ireland, but ffs don't tell the Mrs, she just thinks we meeting up my sisters house for lunch.  Me taking a flaggon of "Bow" might give the game away though.
bennisboy
+829|6661|Poundland

1927 wrote:

Trust me it works.

You need a big poo to get it out the system the quickest (sorry to be crude just trying to help a fellow drinker/sportsstar; much like my good self).

After/or failing you can't poo, have a shower, then drink as much fluid as possible, preferably with bubbles but depending on what you drank last depends on wether you can stomach the bubbles.

No sport for me today my team expected me to travel 3 hours for a 1 hour game of hockey and then back again, so instead I'm going on the lash with my step dad to watch Wales v Ireland, but ffs don't tell the Mrs, she just thinks we meeting up my sisters house for lunch.  Me taking a flaggon of "Bow" might give the game away though.
Your secret is safe with me.

Lol I dont drink coffee or smoke, so thats out, but I do still poo, so I might go for that

Actually I might go do some press-ups or sit ups, that usually helps, until I throw up.

Damn I have a vague memory of doing a shot of sambucca, tobasco and vodka. It tasted like burning
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6148|Carnoustie, Scotland
Before you hit the hay, drink like 2 pints of water. Alcohol dehydrates your system to dilute the poison and that's why you get a sore head when you wake up. Bread also absorbs the alcohol, but it will absorb the water as well. Go for either one, but water works best.

EDIT: And I'm only 15.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-03-08 03:31:48)

bennisboy wrote:

1927 wrote:

Trust me it works.

Your secret is safe with me.

Lol I dont drink coffee or smoke, so thats out, but I do still poo, so I might go for that

Actually I might go do some press-ups or sit ups, that usually helps, until I throw up.

Damn I have a vague memory of doing a shot of sambucca, tobasco and vodka. It tasted like burning
Use the other end then. Fingers down the throat that'll work.

Oh and btw that Lady you pulled last night - she was a he.

Now if that don't sober you up nothing will
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6351|Oregon
Have the girl you like try and drunkenly run across a street and almost get hit by a car.

JESUS CHRIST... this happened to me... I was pretty drunk, and this girl kinda started running across a street, and I had to grab her, but a car had to slam its brakes and swerve...
I'd had quite a bit to drink... but from there on, I was totally sober.

Also, having your friend tell you that another friend of yours just died of a drug overdose... That also happened to me.

More conventional methods? Eat eggs and toast and walk outside when it's cold.
bennisboy
+829|6661|Poundland

Funky_Finny wrote:

Before you hit the hay, drink like 2 pints of water. Alcohol dehydrates your system to dilute the poison and that's why you get a sore head when you wake up. Bread also absorbs the alcohol, but it will absorb the water as well. Go for either one, but water works best.

EDIT: And I'm only 15.
Au contraire mon frere.

Alcohol doesn't dehydrate, its the fact it can act as a diuretic (sp?) and makes you pee more that you get dehydrated

@Phetal

That happened to me in corfu, I had to sprint into the road and knock her out the way. The first thiing she did was have a go at me for making her cut her ankle but then she realised n thanked me lol

2nd one didnt happen, that sounds bad, sorry for that man
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6475|UK
Lol just get up drink some lucozade! Don't eat too much you might chuck up. God I got plastered yesterday all day drinking with the entire women and mens rugby team. I think I kissed one of the girls .

wah1188 wrote:

Lol just get up drink some lucozade! Don't eat too much you might chuck up. God I got plastered yesterday all day drinking with the entire women and mens rugby team. I think I kissed one of the girls .
Omg that deserves a gold medal.  Its every Mans dream to convert a lez.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6772|Argentina
I didn't do anything.  I just used to drink a lot when I went to a nightclub, pub or party (that was when I was free) and then I could go driving to work without problem.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6244|NSW, Australia

i got wasted as well last night, at work

i dirtydanced with the owners sister, shes fucking hot, and some other chicks
and i got photos of all these chicks

(grand opening of my work)

free beer and wine and other stuff as much as you can drink

i threw up about 7 times when i got home and i woke up at 9am this morning and i feel REALLY sick and migrain (never had a hangover before) so ive been awake for almost 14 hours still feel really sick, ive been drinking lots of fluids and stuff its not helping

thats my little rant over
HellHead
+336|6724|Germany

bennisboy wrote:

Au contraire mon frere.

Alcohol doesn't dehydrate, its the fact it can act as a diuretic (sp?) and makes you pee more that you get dehydrated
You got something mixed up there. Alcohol acts as a diuretic and that causes dehydration.
So in easier words : yes, alcohol does dehydrate.

Last edited by HellHead (2008-03-08 03:49:47)

bennisboy
+829|6661|Poundland

HellHead wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Au contraire mon frere.

You got something mixed up there. Alcohol acts as a diuretic and that causes dehydration.
No the actual alcohol doesn't dehydrate. If you dont piss too much you wont get dehydrated.

Also I got out the shower n realised I hadn't taken my towel. Had to run butt naked bk to my room n hope one of my 16 housemates didnt see

Whoever said lucozade, thats my fav morning after drink (the sport version, dont like fizzy)

Seems like a lot of people got drunk last night! good work lads!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6475|UK

1927 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Apparantly only 30% of the team are lesbians.

wah1188 wrote:

1927 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Statistacly thats quite low from my experience of womens sports teams.  Deffo for an "Egg Chasing team".
bennisboy
+829|6661|Poundland

1927 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Statistacly thats quite low from my experience of womens sports teams.  Deffo for an "Egg Chasing team".
Yeah the womens football team here, all but 1 or 2 of them are les, actually a few a bi. Its so weird, some are absolutely massive and others are fairly normal girls, altho they had a match at the same time as us last week n the other team looked like they had fucking adebayor up front for them

bennisboy wrote:

1927 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Yeah the womens football team here, all but 1 or 2 of them are les, actually a few a bi. Its so weird, some are absolutely massive and others are fairly normal girls, altho they had a match at the same time as us last week n the other team looked like they had fucking adebayor up front for them
pmsl @ Adebayor
bennisboy
+829|6661|Poundland

1927 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

1927 wrote:

pmsl @ Adebayor
Pmsl?
avman633
+116|6379

bennisboy wrote:

HellHead wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Au contraire mon frere.

No the actual alcohol doesn't dehydrate. If you dont piss too much you wont get dehydrated.

Also I got out the shower n realised I hadn't taken my towel. Had to run butt naked bk to my room n hope one of my 16 housemates didnt see

Whoever said lucozade, thats my fav morning after drink (the sport version, dont like fizzy)

A diuretic causes you to urinate more. This means you lose more fluid which in turn means you dehydrate. (Medical Technology FTW)

idk, never drank before. Tylenol?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6147|Scotland!
If you get IRN BRU where you live, drink some.
HellHead
+336|6724|Germany

avman633 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

HellHead wrote:

A diuretic causes you to urinate more. This means you lose more fluid which in turn means you dehydrate. (Medical Technology FTW)

idk, never drank before. Tylenol?
Thank you.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
Yep - a lot of water or a very fizzy drink high in energy (eg. lucozade like someone recommended) will make you urinate quicker (at least for most people!) {or caffeine, too} which in turn will flush our alcohol from your system.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard