+53|5960|Glendale, CA
https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/tricked944/Nuke.jpg
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6752
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6752
They are obviously lying, becaue if they had really done it they wouldn't have admitted it.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6426|MN

pasngr wrote:

maffiaw wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

k, they hacked our systems, but too bad every person living in China cant even log onto google
sorry about raining on your parade but...
  www.google.cn
Yea, but the government doesn't allow them to see the whole internet.  It's kinda like using AOL.
http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/asia/china-bck-0701.htm
Huh. 

You even read that article you posted?

I was over there last October and the internet worked fine in Beijing, Nanning, and Goungzhou (3 different cities in 3 different provinces).  I didn't try any adult sites, but google, yahoo and all the major sites worked just fine.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6007|Washington DC

LividBovine wrote:

pasngr wrote:

maffiaw wrote:

sorry about raining on your parade but...
  www.google.cn
Yea, but the government doesn't allow them to see the whole internet.  It's kinda like using AOL.
http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/asia/china-bck-0701.htm
Huh. 

You even read that article you posted?

I was over there last October and the internet worked fine in Beijing, Nanning, and Goungzhou (3 different cities in 3 different provinces).  I didn't try any adult sites, but google, yahoo and all the major sites worked just fine.
googling "Tienanmen Square Massacre" gives you nothing, apparently
pj666
+16|6411|Sydney, Australia
Hacker manifesto? What manifesto?

"I crack stuff 'n change the test to say I woz there"

That's not a friggin' manifesto. That's cyber graffiti. Or anarchism via internet How is that changing the world? What are their aims or values?

Peanuts.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6426|MN

HurricaИe wrote:

googling "Tienanmen Square Massacre" gives you nothing, apparently
I am sure they control a fair amount of the content over there, but to say you can't even get on google is a bit far fetched. 

Like I said, I wasn't blocked from anything I was trying to find.  But, I wasn't exactly looking for taboo subjects either.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6752

pj666 wrote:

Hacker manifesto? What manifesto?

"I crack stuff 'n change the test to say I woz there"

That's not a friggin' manifesto. That's cyber graffiti. Or anarchism via internet How is that changing the world? What are their aims or values?

Peanuts.
I..like.... peanuts.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard