*Reloads AK-101* Check ;-)
AMEN TO THAT
*strokes L85A1*
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

-players that you don't even recognize hate you - Check

-players are so sure that you are cheating lol.."it's gotta be the hackxz!" - Check

-you have the stats for everyone to see - Check

-you take out entire squads by yourself - Check
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

I CAN FEEL MY EVIL POWER GROWING!!

a big FUKKK YOU to ALL the haters!  who plays games to make online friends?  no time for that shit, i'm here to lay waste to all that oppose!!!!   when i roll into karkand, the mayor gives ME the key to the city!!!!!!!!11111
Uhhh dude, i just checked your stats, and apparently you cant get kills without C4, noob tubes or armor.

Try again.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6766|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

divided wrote:

Your stats aren't that great wagon_attack.  You're just an armor whore, karkand whore, and c4 chucker.
and youre a padder(divided).....

Last edited by sparklet (2006-01-05 21:43:49)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6781
he sucks actually if he isnt c4 glitching

Aviator      00:51:54      1      25      0.04
Helicopter      05:18:05      61      148      0.41
Pistols      39:56:01      394      953      0.41
Assault Rifles      56:00:15      3,158      2,502      1.26
Carbines      99:46:27      3,795      3,606      1.05

cant aim for shit really just abuses glitches, gl's , and tank vs infantry on karkand ..
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6755|Aus

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

I CAN FEEL YOUR E_PENIS SHRIVLING
Johnny_Reb65
+-1|6741
You know your elite when you make a post about your elite skills! (Wow i actually used the english language and no stupid teh, I must be a elite at the typed word!!!!!!) I own! Well at least in grammer.
YitEarp
+1|6743

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

-players are so sure that you are cheating lol.."it's gotta be the hackxz!" - Check

being a douche who tries to brag based on the points above - Check

seriously, im sure by this definition over half the people that play are 'elite'.
Johnny_Reb65
+-1|6741
BTW I had a few mistakes in tha tpost but you gotta know english to pick that up.
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6755|Aus

Johnny_Reb65 wrote:

You know your elite when you make a post about your elite skills! (Wow i actually used the english language and no stupid teh, I must be a elite at the typed word!!!!!!) I own! Well at least in grammer.
000|-|, y0u g0nn4 p4y 4 th4t, ima g0n pwn j00, j00 !5 teh 5uc|<
LimmyStaRR
+0|6705
I'm not elite..just good :-)
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6757|Finland

chitlin wrote:

he sucks actually if he isnt c4 glitching

Aviator      00:51:54      1      25      0.04
Helicopter      05:18:05      61      148      0.41
Pistols      39:56:01      394      953      0.41
Assault Rifles      56:00:15      3,158      2,502      1.26
Carbines      99:46:27      3,795      3,606      1.05

cant aim for shit really just abuses glitches, gl's , and tank vs infantry on karkand ..
under 1 hrs in avitator and just over 5 hrs in chopper, but maybe because he's playing Karkand? How many times you have seen Chopper or Plane in Karkand so that really mean nothing. Well his pistol stats aren't good but so what? Most of us aren't using pistol as main weapon.  His Rifle stats can't be so good because he's not using those so much (or maybe almost at all atm?). Sure he have damn much kills with C4 but so what? It's damn effective but it's also buggy shit and that's why I'm not using them, but I'm not whining about them either because c4s are ok for me as long as that guy is good with c4s. But I can't hate anything as much as some noob who come with C4 and kill maybe 2 enemys, 2 teammates and himself with that one C4.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6734|USA

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

-players that you don't even recognize hate you

-players are so sure that you are cheating lol.."it's gotta be the hackxz!"

-you have the stats for everyone to see

-you take out entire squads by yourself

a big FUKKK YOU to ALL the haters!  who plays games to make online friends?  no time for that shit, i'm here to lay waste to all that oppose!!!!   when i roll into karkand, the mayor gives ME the key to the city!!!!!!!!11111 

the next time anyone is in moders karkand, please visit my c4 Spicy Sandwich Deli near the hotel WHAT???

GO LONGHORNS
WaGon_aTTack "I'm elite, I'm elite." WaGon_aTTack's mom "No, No, WaGon_aTTack you not elite today."
WaGon_aTTack "Yes I am!" sniffle, soob, sniffle. WaGon_aTTack's mom "You can be elite tomorrow baby."
WaGon_aTTack "I wanna be elite today. I wanna be elite now! Now! Now I said!" WaGon_aTTack's mother "Calm down baby you can't be elite everyday" WaGon_aTTack now flopping around on the floor throwing tantrum. "I'm elite, I'm elite, I'm elite!" WaGon_aTTack's mother "I'm going to have your father get your ridlin baby" WaGon_aTTack "I don't want any pills, I want to be elite!" WaGon_aTTack's mother "Fine you little crybaby fuck, go get your little ass kicked on Battlefield2 and shut the fuck up. Mommy's going to go have a drink!"
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831

YitEarp wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

being a douche who tries to brag based on the points above - Check

seriously, im sure by this definition over half the people that play are 'elite'.
The fuck you picking on me for?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland
YOu know your elite when you got suckers posting till this thread reaches 3 pages O.o

Time to close
Guttridge
+0|6707
Yo everyone, im only a gunnery sergeant but can take on whole squads with an MP5 or my fav Jackhammer, and have a comfortable sized list of gold, silver and bronzes, does that make an elite kinda guy?
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6749|Uhh... erm...
What makes elite should be teamwork points.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831
Kills do just as much for team as teamwork points.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6786

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

YOu know your elite when you got suckers posting till this thread reaches 3 pages O.o

Time to close
u understand lolz

btw, c4 tossing ratio of 4.00 is not a glitch, it's a gift*
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6720|Ontario
no.... no its not... it has nothing to do with skill, it has to do with you finding an exploit in the game and abusing it till most of the people who have played with you want to go to your house and kick your head in!

SHUT YOUR LITTLE 10 YEAR OLD MOUTH
warco3
+1|6747|Orlando, FL
Bluescreen, I ALMOST understood what you posted. PLEASE take some grammar classes. Anyway, most of you "elite" players LIVE in Karkand. Big freakin woop. Play another map you pansies! A good player can own in any situation and apparently you can't claim that. Look at my stats. Sure I have the most time in Karkand but check my other stats and you'll see that I'm good in any situation. Commanding, vehicles, ground pounding, I've done it all and I've had a blast doing it. Even then I won't consider myself elite. Just good and better than your average Joe. I even had to make a new account after joining a clan recently so in the end stats don't even matter!

Last edited by warco3 (2006-01-06 07:49:19)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6769
wasted webspace
wasted bandwidth
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Time to close
u understand lolz

btw, c4 tossing ratio of 4.00 is not a glitch, it's a gift*
Bullshit, lol
chitlin
Banned
+36|6781
Well his pistol stats aren't good but so what?
the pistol is very effective so mister eliter here shouldnt have a .4 ratio ...

and 5 hours and one hour is plenty of time to get kills nad his ratios on those are embarassing .04 .4 respectively means he cant fly ...thats why he plays karkand...

and he uses the c4 glitch a flaw in the game that ea is fixing .. so hes abusing an exploit in the game = fruit style wussbag
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6749|Peoria, Illinois

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

-you take out entire squads by yourself
It's not too terribly difficult to take out a squad of medics with an APC.

Didn't I shock paddle you once before?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard