Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6767|Mark it zero.
get a little container of milk and put it behind something and let it sit there. after a while it will smell incredibly bad and everyone would be like wtf is that?? did that in a few classes at school, was pretty hilarious. especially if you get it behind something big that the teacher(or the person you are doing it to) can't move it.
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ
You could always stick some clear gelatin in their toilet. Or you can saran wrap her car. Both are pretty funny and relatively cheap. Although with the saran wrap, you'll want to make sure beforehand that it isn't going to be hot outside.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6481|meh-land
best practical joke?

what you do is you get some bamboo

like 20 sticks

you then sharpen them into points

then put some poison on the tips

dig a hole about 2 feet deep, and put the sticks in, pointy side up

get a mesh, put it over the hole, with some natural vegetation and such to cover it

????
lulz will will enuse
CodePhoeniX
+13|6233|USA
hmm... I know!!
1. Go to a bridge.
2. Have her go under the bridge.
3. Toss puppy off bridge.

JK, don't kill me please.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6676|WPB, FL. USA
The best ones are always the ones you never seen coming!  This is my very bestest one!!!

GLAD CLING WRAP, STRETCH TIGHTLY OVER DRY TOILET BOWL, PUT LID DOWN.
- If victim is doing #1 and if you have no lose edges showing everyone gets a good laugh.
- If victim is doing #2 and if the victim doesn't see the light reflection then fully expect the victim to tear the fucking door out of it's frame.

I did this in Hawaii some years ago and my biggest laugh and worst nightmare occurred simultaneously.  A 300 lb. Samoan was in a hurry to get to the toilet, why you asked, cause he had a case of the Hershey Squirts.  No sooner than you heard his ass explode with liquid gold and all of a sudden this guy ripped down the stall door and was looking for something to wipe his ass with - Guess who he seen first - You guessed it - I didn't stop running until I hit California.
psH
Banned
+217|6401|Sydney

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

The best ones are always the ones you never seen coming!  This is my very bestest one!!!

GLAD CLING WRAP, STRETCH TIGHTLY OVER DRY TOILET BOWL, PUT LID DOWN.
- If victim is doing #1 and if you have no lose edges showing everyone gets a good laugh.
- If victim is doing #2 and if the victim doesn't see the light reflection then fully expect the victim to tear the fucking door out of it's frame.

I did this in Hawaii some years ago and my biggest laugh and worst nightmare occurred simultaneously.  A 300 lb. Samoan was in a hurry to get to the toilet, why you asked, cause he had a case of the Hershey Squirts.  No sooner than you heard his ass explode with liquid gold and all of a sudden this guy ripped down the stall door and was looking for something to wipe his ass with - Guess who he seen first - You guessed it - I didn't stop running until I hit California.
LOL thats a good one, but is there any way to get rid of the reflection?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Oh I just remembered a good easy one. Get a quarter and a lead pencil and just "color" the circumference of the quarter so it's coated in lead. Now draw a bullseye on a piece of paper and tell your target that the goal of this game is to look straight up at the ceiling and roll the quarter off your forehead, down your nose, and try to hit the bullseye. Demonstrate with your own quarter, then tell the person to try it with theirs.

We did it on some chick who was about to go to the gym. She had this giant black line down the middle of most her face and it was hilarious!
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6791|California, US
confetti in the window ac, turn on air to max. (with the car off, dont be a dipshit)
When she gets in the car and starts it, it will be a nice surprise did this to my sister, still has shit flying out sometimes from a year ago lol
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6421|Alberta, Canada
If you live in the same house as your target, setting all of the clocks ahead by about an hour or two is always fun.
Alternatively, you can set the clocks back by an hour and get the person in shit with their job... But that's kinda cruel, not joke-worthy.
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ
I got another one, although it may be a bit more expensive, it is a good one. Stuff the inside of her car full of packing peanuts. The look on her face will be priceless when she sees it all. And if you do this one, go the extra mile and get the trunk too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard