SKEMERZ
+1|6213|Perth
What is the best way to get your 30 kills for the explosive ordinance badge? I claywhored ages ago and got the 20 kills in a round. The last couple of days i have just been c4whoring trying to get it. I am loving the c4 at the top of the stairs in the building near mosque. The most i got was 10 straight. It isn't always easy to c4 people alot. How did other people get theirs? I don't really think the map is going to matter too much. I reckon i am, close to getting it. I would estimate i have gotten like more than 20 c4 kills in a round. 30 seems like a big number to get. Claywhoring i think would be difficult to get it so i am thinking c4 is the way.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

Karkand. Infantry Only. Claymore.

Be USMC. Run upthe middle hallway south of hotel while throwing down claymores.  Don't put both in a spot where they will both go off at the same time, that's a waste.

Be on a team that can't cap a flag.  it will keep the fight at the hotel. Die quickly after throwing down claymores.

The claymores will stay a while after death.  Hide, wait until your claymores go off, run up middle hallway. REPEAT.

Very easy method.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2008-03-06 21:16:05)

SKEMERZ
+1|6213|Perth
That is method but i am trying to higher my k/d. At the moment i would have a k/d of like 3:1 but  I died alot when i first started and am only just starting to peg back my k/d now. I was really bad when i first started and had the worst k/d.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6289|Pacific NW, USA
Go on hwy tampa as USMC and load up a DPV with at least 2 packs of C4.    Find any enemy,  jump out just before you get to them while at full speed, then detonate when right when the DPV finishes coasting up to them....they die, you live and lol, repeat.

I have a name just for doing this: Super-C4-Express    it is epic lulz.
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6156|denmark
i got it a week ago on karkand io ff of by SPAMMING clays like a mofo.i had ca 35 clay kills! never ever thought i would get it...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

SKEMERZ wrote:

Claywhoring i think would be difficult to get it so i am thinking c4 is the way.
You're in Australia, most or all of the servers still have IFF turned off?
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6656
i got 37 c4 kills on songhua stalemate, driving around with c4 loaded cars/apcs
Fateless
+36|6242|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Karkand with vehicles. As an Engy, lay a shitload of mines, partner up with a support to get more ammo.
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
Jihad jeep on Tampa or Road Rage.
AllmightyOz
+50|6486|United States - Ohio
not karkand. Do the special forces map with the big tv station. Put claymores inside the doors of the tv station, leave, go jihad some people, come back and place more claymores. That's what worked for me. Took a couple tries but I got it.
Grimm-Void
+2|5891|Netherlands, The Hague
thats warlord

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard