Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Hell if they shoot at your border patrol, shoot the fuck back. Bag one of them, and show it to the world
When the patrol shot a drug smuggler in the ass they got called racists and thrown in jail.  Such is the insanity we deal with.  Men do their job on the border and get arrested for it.
I'd understand perhaps if they are un-armed it would be harsh to start firing at them, but if they are shooting at your guys...then that's just a whole different story...
I'm not sure what their rules of engagement are.  But it seems they should be adjusted.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6716
We need to defend our country... this is ridiculous...  fck the politicians...
Love is the answer
imortal
+240|6665|Austin, TX

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Hell if they shoot at your border patrol, shoot the fuck back. Bag one of them, and show it to the world
When the patrol shot a drug smuggler in the ass they got called racists and thrown in jail.  Such is the insanity we deal with.  Men do their job on the border and get arrested for it.
I'd understand perhaps if they are un-armed it would be harsh to start firing at them, but if they are shooting at your guys...then that's just a whole different story...
Not really sure you grasp just how outgunned the Border Patrol was and would be.  Not to mentioned outmanned.

Oh, and here in Texas, this has been old news, if you listen to the right stations.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard