HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC
I hate doing handshakes, everyone's seems stronger than mine. I'm gonna do moar wrist curls and grips
TrueMusou
+36|6179|United States Of Hamerica

HurricaИe wrote:

I hate doing handshakes, everyone's seems stronger than mine. I'm gonna do moar wrist curls and grips
...or fappage
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6212|Schofield Barracks
nah its fun.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6729|Sweden
Never tried it myself but been to some team-training courses through work where our "coach" used to do his small experiments how different people reacted to different scenarios. He did the handshaking and had some good laughs from it, most people get quite uncomfortable when a man decide to keep your hand and stare you deep in the eyes for a Long time

What annoys me on the other hand are very close people ( people you don´t or hardly know ) that move up so damn close you can almost do Eskimo kisses that makes me harden my fists just on instinct. I might add when men do it
Home
Section.80
+447|6866|Seattle, Washington, USA

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

i hate it when you go to shake a guys hand and they pull that fucking grab your thumb type hand shake WTF not so bad if ya on the sports feild but in a meeting COMONNNNNNNNN
Yeah I hate it when they intercept your hand before you have gotten it into position, so you have to shake while they're just gripping your fingers. Awkward.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6540
one of the first things i remember was my granddad teaching me how to shake hands properly.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6458|Brisbane, Australia

haffeysucks wrote:

well usually they like it very hard

that's the feeling i get.

The headmaster at my school last year had the faggiest handshake ever. We all called it the "Dead Fish" handshake.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6431|Belgium

madmurre wrote:

What annoys me on the other hand are very close people ( people you don´t or hardly know ) that move up so damn close you can almost do Eskimo kisses that makes me harden my fists just on instinct. I might add when men do it
It's because they invade your 'intimate bubble'. You start feeling uncomfortable when someone is within its limits unless you explicitly want them to.

At least something I remembered from those dreadful Religion classes in high school..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard