Poll

Nuke israel ? (if u want to call it israel)

Nuke israel? 50% 50% - 6 50% 50% - 6
Dont nuke israel ? 58% 58% - 7 41% 41% - 5
Total: 12
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
simple yes and no. or no and yes. (?)

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-01-05 10:13:02)

deject
Got His War On
+37|6781|Golden, CO
That's retarded.  What possible justification would there be for that?  After all, the World voted on this back in
'48...
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6762|The Netherlands
i think you may never nuke a country. it is too strong!
the radioactivity stays for many decades and keeps killing people for that same time.
the Nuke should never been invented
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6783|Kansas, USA
For what purpose? To appease the militant Muslims? Last I heard Israel is not advocating the erradication of any other country whereas several other countries are advocating the erradication of Israel.

If this did occure, do you think the militant muslims would be content? No. Thier aim is for a muslim world - they are radicals. Hello, McFly!

And by the way I am in no way advocating that all Muslims are radical, but I do believe that the Muslim community has a larger % of radicals than others. That's my opinion anyway.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6716|Wilmington, DE, US

Psycho wrote:

And by the way I am in no way advocating that all Muslims are radical, but I do believe that the Muslim community has a larger % of radicals than others. That's my opinion anyway.
You clearly haven't seen the Christian Right in the US then. You know, the Walmart Demographic.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
israel is our ally.

let's bomb england while we're at it.

alaska is pretty much useless.  theyre part of the US...but why not?

seriously.  let's kill millions and leave their land uninhabitable for years and years to come.

do you even understand what the ramifications of using a nuclear weapon would be?  if any country used a nuclear weapon now, it would be suicide.  it would open the flood gates and everyone would use them.  the world would cease to exist.

you sir, are an idiot.
Deuceman
+1|6704
What is the point of this thread?  Nuke a country?  I can't believe this is even a damn question.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
just vote or dont vote, dont giv a shit wot u fink.  hate the forums, dont hate the post.
Deuceman
+1|6704
Why vote for a stupid question?  Unless you have your head so far up your ass I see no point in asking this question.

Last edited by Deuceman (2006-01-05 12:05:20)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

mafia996630 wrote:

just vote or dont vote, dont giv a shit wot u fink.  hate the forums, dont hate the post.
forums are here to express opinion.

it doesnt change the fact that your intelligence rivals that of a rock.

although, in retrospect, that might be giving the rock too much credit.
RandomZer0
+0|6701

mafia996630 wrote:

Why did you start this post?  Who thinks mafia996630 is a retard, a simple yes or no will do.
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6694|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
I vote no, but what would even be the reason to nuke Israel?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
again, why is it acceptable to create NUKE MIDDLE EAST? but not this? Also, for everyone stating OMG ISRAEL IS OUR ALLY!!@!one, why don't you consider people who live in countries that don't have such close ties with Israel?
Deuceman
+1|6704
Who said it was acceptable?  I have said on both threads that these are stupid questions.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Ikarti wrote:

again, why is it acceptable to create NUKE MIDDLE EAST? but not this? Also, for everyone stating OMG ISRAEL IS OUR ALLY!!@!one, why don't you consider people who live in countries that don't have such close ties with Israel?
being an american, israel is my ally.  since my country is allied with theirs, why would i consider bombing them?  yes, i'm sure palestine would love to see them bombed...but i'm not palestinean.

even if they werent allied with the US, i would still be against it.  nuclear weapons should never be used against anyone, for any reason.

just because other people might not be allied with israel doesn't mean i'm not.  it doesn't matter if other countries don't have such close ties...mine does.
RandomZer0
+0|6701

Ikarti wrote:

again, why is it acceptable to create NUKE MIDDLE EAST? but not this?
I dont have a problem with the either post they are both just as stupid.  But when the person who started the thread says "just vote or dont vote, dont giv a shit wot u fink."  then that is just plain dumb.  STFU
WhiteStain
+3|6743|NEPA
These nuking shit topics are getting really dumb, I vote to kill the family and friends of anyone dumb enough to post this shit.

Last edited by WhiteStain (2006-01-05 12:33:41)

TC><Injecter
+4|6835|Berlin, Germany
DELETE THIS THREAD ... and ban the starter -.- *angry* HOW DUMB CAN A PERSON BE TO JUST START THIS THREAD .... I DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE OPINION OF THE THREADSTARTER ITS ENOUGH THAT THE THREAD IS HERE -.- g*d.... (for christians: JEEEEEEEE....)

If you are for the NUKING OF ISRAEL READ THIS: nuke yourself -.- with a little nuke that kills your whole family or lets them just "make" retards -.-
omg....

Just thinking of what i can say ... ah... just go away.. dont want to think of such a dumb thing again... *trying to ban this fucking fuck from my brain.... !B FUCKING FUCK FOR DISTURBING MY BRAIN/CRAP
sven_ventjes
+0|6707|belgium
what is to nuke i just voted yes :p but i don't know what it is is that an atomic bomb than i normally need to voted no but what is it ? to nuke ?
WhiteStain
+3|6743|NEPA
It means that someone wants to contaminate a land and kill a lot of people.

Edit: It also means that they lack manhood larger than 2 inches.

Last edited by WhiteStain (2006-01-05 12:37:28)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

sven_ventjes wrote:

what is to nuke i just voted yes :p but i don't know what it is is that an atomic bomb than i normally need to voted no but what is it ? to nuke ?
yes, it is an atomic bomb.

nuke is a slang term for nuclear weapon.
sven_ventjes
+0|6707|belgium
waa and i voted yes damn :s no i vote NO never nuke sommeone ! the people there can't do anythink about it don't nuke :-)
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
I'm American, i don't consider Israel and ally as much as I do a beneficiary. Even so, they've been a fairly shitty ally. Like that time they tried to start war between the US and Egypt back in the 1950s? You never hear about that one do you?
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
OMG, i really made people wanna nuke eachother
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

Ikarti wrote:

Psycho wrote:

You clearly haven't seen the Christian Right in the US then. You know, the Walmart Demographic.
So if people shop at discount stores they are beneath you, right?

What gives you your assumtion of supiriority ?

I would like to see your Resume'

Fill us in ok ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard