Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6145|Carnoustie, Scotland

commandochristian wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

*watches youtube vid* DO FUCKING WANT!!!!!111oneeleven

EDIT: How do I get the ground?
a.) Download link is in the OP

b.) I take it you don't have a "bottom" to the level? You could either open up an existing level that has one, or create one yourself using the plane tool, and try to make it horizontal I guess.
Yah, got it ta x
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6652
This game is recognized by Xfire. Who would have thought.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6426|Michigan, USA

ThaReaper wrote:

This game is recognized by Xfire. Who would have thought.
No wai, srsly? That's almost as as this game Way to go Xfire!
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6450|Brisbane, Australia
maaaddd
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6242|NSW, Australia

freezer you...

i wastrying to make a car with suspension but it just wouldnt work

does anyone know how to use chains? i cant figure it out, i tried to make a tank but i couldnt get the chain to work
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6704|Devon, England

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I made an ejaculating penis

No pics, though, gotta make a new one and post pics.
Wow!

I made a penis have sex with what can only be described as a vagina.

I was bored in History...
VicktorVauhn
+319|6405|Southern California

Nappy wrote:

freezer you...

i wastrying to make a car with suspension but it just wouldnt work

does anyone know how to use chains? i cant figure it out, i tried to make a tank but i couldnt get the chain to work
The chains are a pita, partially because how they are made.

I'm sure you know if overlap two objects and add a hinge they can rotate about that point. You can also place a hinge, then drag the objects apart from each other and the hinge will stay between the two points it was connecting.

The when you make a chain, the software just makes a ton of circles, each hinged to previous one with the axis at its center point, then spaced so they are next to each other. You could make the same thing but it would be very time consuming.

If you zoom in (real close) on a chain you can see what I mean. An additional hinge is added connecting the point where the chain is started and the first circle. Again zooming in on the chain will show the individual circles and the hinges connecting them, as well as a hinge off the first circle connecting it to the backdrop.

If you want the chain to be free at both ends zoom to the first circle of the chain, and delete the hinge at the end.

If you want to connect the ends of the chain, first free both ends, then put the first and last circle on top of each other, right click -> center hinge, then re-adjust the circles to be next to each other.

Careful that the chain does not cross over itself, the hinges seem to get confused as to what object they are linking.

You shouldn't be using chains in your suspension though, unless you have a limiting strap like on monster trucks Use long thin rectangles as arms, springs and hinges.

Ive been trying to make a long arm short arm setup in head on view with a proper camber curve, but once the suspension compresses I always get a ton of positive To bad its so hard to go back in and adjust the sizes of parts....

If you get the car working remember that you can turn hinges into motors, and if you select control with keys you can drive the car forwards and back. I made mountains and went offroading.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard