Banned
+2,444|5740

Freezer7Pro?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6307|what

Macbeth wrote:

Freezer7Pro?
He's probably building a radio from the 40's and currently on a quest to find the one transistor that he needs to get it working.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6813|BC, Canada
Wasn't thepilot name dropping him recently.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6651

Macbeth wrote:

Freezer7Pro?
you'll have to ask finray. he <3 finray
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6622

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Freezer7Pro?
He's probably building a radio from the 40's and currently on a quest to find the one transistor that he needs to get it working.
Transistors weren't commercially available until the 1950's. So I doubt that's the reason.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6809

Bevo
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6828|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
MEK

Sach?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6891|Oxferd Ohire
meks here
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6775|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Freezer7Pro?
I dunno why everyone gave him shit for having an interesting and intelligent hobby, oh well

yes i'm here
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6119|London, England

what a lurker
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5413|foggy bottom

Mekstizzle wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Freezer7Pro?
I dunno why everyone gave him shit for having an interesting and intelligent hobby, oh well

yes i'm here
no youre not
Tu Stultus Es
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6775|London, England
youre not
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6307|what

Me, I'm not.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6677|...

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5122|Dundee, Scotland.

mtb0minime wrote:

Bevo
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6828|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

RTHKI wrote:

meks here
Where? Name Change?  Saying what?

Oh, Just above this post

Last edited by 1927 (2012-01-04 04:09:46)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
21:44 - [!?] Bevo: i was on vaca during the holidays
21:44 - [!?] Bevo: im back now tho
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6807
we've scared off floppy again haven't we

last post 2 weeks, 4 days ago
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5740

DesertFox ?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6628|6 6 4 oh, I forget

You'll find it out anyways so I'll just go ahead and tell it right away. Zeek requested a permaban. Maybe he'll come back some day, maybe not. Time will tell.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5512|London, England

Ultrafunkula wrote:

You'll find it out anyways so I'll just go ahead and tell it right away. Zeek requested a permaban. Maybe he'll come back some day, maybe not. Time will tell.
Well, that sucks. Whoever banned him did a good job pushing this board further into the dustbin. There was like a 4 hour gap yesterday during prime time in ee chats with no posts. Awesome.

There's 20 hours represented by a single page of posts in that thread on page 76.

Last edited by Jay (2012-01-09 12:42:53)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
+2,382|6832|The North, beyond the wall.
yeah the restricted posting thing is better suited for someone who incessently spams like androoz or whoever. i dont think i'd want to be here either if i could only post every 10 mins
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6628|6 6 4 oh, I forget

He asked it via Steam from me last week. Told him to think it over until today. He didn't change his mind so I respected his wish. Didn't like it tho
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5333|Sydney
Putting someone like Uzi on limited was just a dumb idea. Just temp ban him if it gets out of hand. His posts can be acidic but are quality.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6786|949

Jay wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Well, that sucks. Whoever banned him did a good job pushing this board further into the dustbin. There was like a 4 hour gap yesterday during prime time in ee chats with no posts. Awesome.

There's 20 hours represented by a single page of posts in that thread on page 76.
Oh my god 4 hours between posts in eechats?!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard