Buffnuggles
+11|6733|The Hague, Netherlands
Last night I was playing Dragon Valley with a friend.
He was Chinese and I was US. During this game there was a guy called PROFESSIONALPOTHEAD flying a jet.
Several times he shot me down and my budies (i was squadleader). Everytime there was this message of teamkilling us. So I got angry and asked him why. He never answered back so I try to vote him out.

The server disabled this and there for i became commander of US to see if I had more options.
He kept on killing teammembers, so I called my friend, who has on the Chinese site and told him about this dude (I don't have a mic yet, so we call each other to play in one map).
I was willing to TK hime as well if he got in my way. I looked a this scoresheet and I wondered why he didn't have minus points. My friend looked at his scoringsheet and told me that this guy was playing on the Chinese side too??????????????????????? IS THIS A BUG OR JUST A CHEAT??
He didn't swap teams, because for minutes he was flying the same jet.

We didn't have any clue, so we both took a printscreen of it.
I'm at my work right now, so I asked my friend to mail me his screen.
When I get home to night, i put them on the forum.

I don't aspect any reactions, there are a lot of cheaters out there (see this forum).
I just want to give you my info and if you want to respont, GO A HEAD!!
TC><Injecter
+4|6828|Berlin, Germany
I heard of the TK bug which just shows you that you tked someone but the tk person is on the other team but i dont know of a bug/cheat where someone is on both teams...
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands
I d say its a bug, whats the point in a hack that shows you re teamkilling when you make a kill?

It ll only draw loads of attention to the player that would be using this "hack" and you get no advantage out of it at all, it looks more like a disadvantage to me if its shows your tking.

Thats why i think its a bug and def not a hack.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6821
Its a bug - I was playing the other night on Leviathan and I started to shoot this guy (with red name) and text and voice came up saying that crap "hold your fire"
I stopped shooting him, he started to shoot me, I saw the red name again so I managed to blow him away.
I am not sure if I got points for it or negative points as I had a bunch already.  I did see that he was listed as dead on the other team right after I killed him.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands

Hyper wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/search.php?search_id=207343177
You can tell him to search for it here on the forum but he has no idea what the hell it is. How can you search for anything, if you havent got a clue what you re looking for...
Jeroen
+0|6692|Canada, Ontario, Goderich
i had that last night to, he was in a tank on wake, on a point, i kept thinking he was on my team, i have had team mates appear red, but never have i had a enemy appear friendly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard