Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6604|Parainen, Finland
Ok, here is a pretty fucking sad story about a sad guy, but I wanna share it with you guys and hear your opinions.
Many will probably think I´m a loser after reading this, but fuck that, I wanna tell you how it can go after filling a fantasy.

You might remember the thread about my child, well, my relationship with that girl ended after my burnout last year in October.
I was feeling very down at that time but something happened  a month later.

I had known this special girl since 2002 and we got along great.( I´m godfather to her sisters child and through her I got to know this special girl.)
We had feelings for each other already in 2003 and we almost started to date back then because of her lousy relationship with her boyfriend. But it got better and they continued and so did I with my life. I met another GF (my sons mother) and we dated until last October as said before...

Anyway, in November we met in a bar and started to talk and I said that I still had feelings for her, and she said that she felt the same way for me.
She had now dated with her boyfriend in 6 years and everything had fall ed apart. We started to meet drinking coffee and talking and noticed that we come along great! So she dumped her boyfriend and later on we silently started to date, 22.12.
We really have enjoyed everyday, we have the same humor, we do the same things and conversations worked well and teh seks was super.
The only problem was that she felt bad for leaving her old boyfriend every now and then, she almost freaked out and said that she can´t be with me etc, but after a couple of hours everything was fine again...

So, everything was getting better, and in February we were doing super, there was nothing wrong, everything seemed excellent.
We spend all our free time together, watching movies, going out, seeing people, making love and had rough seks all the times just like new pairs usually do... She said that this is what she had dreamt of, that this was her fantasy and I agreed, this was what I had wanted for so long...

On Saturday evening I got my both kids over to my place. She said that she would spend the night at hers because she needed sleep wich was true. And kiddies rising at 6.00 AM isn´t what you need right then. When she left she kissed me for 3 minutes and hoped for the next they to come so that we could see each other again. So did I.

So far this story has been only sunshine and lollipops, but now comes the part that I wish could be made undone more than the Birth of A. Hitler.

Later that evening she called me:

Me:Hi Honey!
She: Hi, how are you
Me:Missing you, blablahblah
She: Listen, I´m spending the night in my old boyfriend's house!
Me: Hwat???
She: I had some arguing with my parents and didn´t wanna stay there, so I called him and asked if it is OK if I stay at his place. He is out drinking with his buddy and will come home tomorrow.
Me: Okay!!!!   (Fact is that she used to go there three times a week to feed her cats that she left at his place, she cannot keep them where she lives now. This is something that has been going on since they broke up and it worked fine, they just talked a bit or he wasn´t at home.
I never saw a problem with it cause they had separated and had nothing in common anymore.)
She: I´ll call you later before I´ll go to bed and we´ll talk more then!!!
Me: Okay, buh-bye!

She called me again on the evening about 10:00 PM

She said that it was so quiet there and she was thinking of coming back to my place.
I said that "Come, I´ll take care of the kids in the morning and you can sleep as long as you want..."
But then she said that she was too tired to drive so she decided to go to bed.
We wished each other goodnight and then she went to bed, I went choppering in Oman.
I went to sleep at 2.00 AM and the kids woke me up at 7.00..
At 12.00 she called and asked how I had it with the kids and if everything was all right.
She said that she would start driving to my place after a cigarette.

When she came here she sat down at the kitchen table and started to read some ads and her hands were shaking.

Me: What´s wrong, why are you shaking???
She: Let´s talk about it later, we are getting a friend of mine here in 10 minutes.
Me: I wanna know now now what´s wrong? Did he come home, did you fight???
She: He came home last night 4:00 PM, he was really drunk..
Me:WHAT HAPPENED???
She: I made a BIG mistake!!!
Me: What??? How big???
She: He came home, he came and laid down on my bed, then he started to make approaches, and suddenly we had sex..
Me: I´m gonna kill this sorry ass dickhead!!!

I picked up my shit and was putting my shoes on when she came and grabbed me and cried" No, don´t hurt him, It´s not just his fault, I could have rejected, but somehow I didn´t. If you do anything to him you lose me forever!!!"
"Ok, but I wanna hear everything about this and let´s see what we do.

So she explained the whole story. She regretted it so much and wished that she never would have spend the night there in the first place.
She didn´t expected him to come there and the whole sex thing had no point, she doesn´t love him anymore and she knows that there will never be anything between them. So there was no point. But she said that it must have been the old feelings that lead the situation to intercourse...

I forgave her, yap, that´s right. Because I love her more than anything and I am ready to do anything to get this working again.
It hurts so fucking much to know that that cocksucker banged her but I´m not a better person myself. I have done the exact same thing twice earlier in my life. Hell, probably many of you have!

But she has a hard time right now to forgive herself for what she did, and perhaps I´m fucking glad that she does that.
I mean, one doesn´t take ex-boyfriend cock while in a relationship. But I hope that she will forgive herself and continue the relationship with me. That is something I wish for more than anything right now.

After the conversation she grabbed her stuff and left. She is now at her place sorting her shit out. She said that she will tell me when she knows if she can continue this. She wants to, but the fact that she has to live with the "night at Jussi´s" the rest of our relationship could be hard for her.
I just hope that she gets over it but never does anything like that again....

So, What is your opinion?

Do I do the right thing trying to get this working because what we have is really special?  (Now even more )
If it was just a mistake then I think that I can let it go, it will always be there, but it doesn´t have to make any harm.
And somehow I understand her, because I have done the same thing.
It feels Ok at the time, but immediately after you get angst.... It just happens.
If I would have been in the same situation I think I would have made the same thing, or maybe not? can´t say.

Or should i just do the "Ditch The Bitch" and regret it the rest of my life that I let the girl that had been my fantasy for a so long time go just for a mistake???

I fucking don´t know????

Have you had any kind of relative experiences, and if, what did you do???

Thanks for listening once again!!!

-Uber
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6540|Texas - Bigger than France
You going to have trust and/or resentment issues on both sides of the relationship from now on.  Do you feel like dealing with this for the rest of the relationship?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
put this in "Not Bf2, Not Bf2s"
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
I'm surprised you feel this way. Damn, had it been me and I found out some dude had had sex with my girl I'd be out the door in the time span of 5 seconds. I'd then proceed to ignoring her until she comes crawling back and in real regret of what she had done....but that's just me and I guess it's kind of an immature way of dealing with it.

If I were you I'd let her do the explaining. If you really do love her and are willing to forgive her then give her the ultimatum...him or you!!! If you love her but can't forgive her then I say dump her and see what happens..again she may come crawling back but will you ever really be able to trust her again?

Sorry this happened Uber and I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2008-03-03 08:05:57)

siciliano732
+202|6647|New York
Yo man, its crazy...i have been through the same type of thing as well.  I forgave my gf and have never regretted it.  You have to go with your gut man, if you feel you should forgive her and truly love her...and she loves you...then make it work.  I have cheated on my girlfriend, she has cheated on me....it meant nothing, they were mistakes with Ex's.  I dont blame you or think you did the wrong thing...it is a very hard thing to go through and no matter what you...you cannot point fingers...you have to forgive and move on....if you have to talk about it...do exactly that...talk...but once you feel anger. you have to stop it and not take it out on her.  And do not do anything stupid like beating the shit out of the kid or what...

if you have any questions please pm me...i will talk about this no problem with you man.  My gf and i have been with each other for 8 yrs...once i can get enough money we will finally be engaged and married and her and i have been through hell and back but the thing is....we went through it together and everything made us that much stronger...and we are amazing now.

let me know man...im praying for you.

PS:

Pug wrote:

You going to have trust and/or resentment issues on both sides of the relationship from now on.  Do you feel like dealing with this for the rest of the relationship?
not true. you can forgive and move on.  you may never forget it but the pain and the hurt goes away...as long as both side work toward it.  It takes work, Its not easy but it can be done if its what both sides want.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-03-03 08:14:15)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6540|Texas - Bigger than France

siciliano732 wrote:

Yo

Pug wrote:

not true. you can forgive and move on.  you may never forget it but the pain and the hurt goes away...as long as both side work toward it.  It takes work, Its not easy but it can be done if its what both sides want.
We are saying the same thing:

"work toward it"
"it takes work"
"dealing with it for the rest of the relationship".

I'm saying the trust/resentment issues means the relationship takes a bit more work.  I'm not saying you're doomed.
aLeX
.?
+160|6329|:D

Hmm, I've been in a relationship before where I cheated on my girlfriend one drunken night (PM for details lol, I'm jk.) It's a horrible feeling, most guys will be like, "Yeah I banged some other chick blah blah" but if you actually care for the person you're with it will hurt. I broke up with her in the end, even though she forgave me and said it didn't matter because she loved me, because I knew it would never be the same again; if we had an arguement: "well at least I didn't fuck someone else." (We still have sexes though)

At the end of the day, this is going to go 1 of 2 ways; either you'll get through it which will prove you have a good relationship and that your love for each other is strong or you'll break up, either because you can't deal with what she's done and want to go and break this guys face or because she can't live with herself for what she's done. Depending on what kind of person she is this isn't going to be easy for her, and although it seems wrong, if you're really serious about her you need to make her see that it doesn't matter and that you can get through it together. If she wants to end it, it will be because she feels guilty, it seems obvious she doesn't want to be with this douche bag, like she said, it's just old emotions; you always have feelings for someone you've been with for so long. You just need to see how it pans out, first you need to decide what you want to do, then take it from there.
dimascurtu
+5|5910
"Do I do the right thing trying to get this working because what we have is really special?  (Now even more sad )
If it was just a mistake then I think that I can let it go, it will always be there, but it doesn´t have to make any harm.
And somehow I understand her, because I have done the same thing.
It feels Ok at the time, but immediately after you get angst.... It just happens.
If I would have been in the same situation I think I would have made the same thing, or maybe not? can´t say.

Or should i just do the "Ditch The Bitch" and regret it the rest of my life that I let the girl that had been my fantasy for a so long time go just for a mistake???"

...seems like you made your decision..
psychotoxic187
+11|6707
Move on...once a cheater always a cheater. If you show her she can get away with it, what's to stop her in the future. Obviously she doesn't love you, or it would of never happened period. That's your fantasy? To be cheated on? That's not love. No where near it.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

" No, don´t hurt him, It´s not just his fault, I could have rejected, but somehow I didn´t. If you do anything to him you lose me forever!!!"
bitch.

pretty sad story tho... I would say try to stay with her for as long as you can. but... I would be royally pissed off about that ^^
mikkel
+383|6599
Ditch the bitch.

Not only does she, completely sober and aware of the consequences, decide to fuck her ex-boyfriend, but she threatens to leave you when you go to do something about it?

You don't just "slip up" and fuck a someone if you're faithfully engaged in a relationship. It just does not happen unless you're horribly intoxicated.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6196

sergeriver wrote:

Change your nick?
[Jett-CC]-Megadeth_Fan
Teh Ultimate Lurker
+16|6572|Kansas City

mikkel wrote:

Ditch the bitch.

Not only does she, completely sober and aware of the consequences, decide to fuck her ex-boyfriend, but she threatens to leave you when you go to do something about it?

You don't just "slip up" and fuck a someone if you're faithfully engaged in a relationship. It just does not happen unless you're horribly intoxicated.
QFT
chittydog
less busy
+586|6833|Kubra, Damn it!

Any girl who cheats on you after two months is not worth keeping. Sex doesn't "accidentally" happen. You have to seriously reevaluate your relationship. Dump her and keep your self-respect.
psychotoxic187
+11|6707

chittydog wrote:

Any girl who cheats on you AT ALL is not worth keeping. Sex doesn't "accidentally" happen. You have to seriously reevaluate your relationship. Dump her and keep your self-respect.
There fixed.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
lol you said kiddies
k.... ill keep on reading had to make a comment
lol @ the "sunshine and lollipops" part
some great one liners: dude you should consider writing a book about this very interesting stuff lolz
"buh-bye!"
I mean, one doesn´t take ex-boyfriend cock while in a relationship.

you know you are true bf2 player when your gf decides to go to bed and you go "choppering in Oman."

"whole sex thing had no point," sure thats what they all say

----------------answer part-------------

Well first of all great story, if she makes you feel good chill with her and stay with her, but also dont forget there is always some other girl out there who may be even better than the one you know now(keep that at the back of your head, dont forget). But if you think you two have something special sure just stick around and stay with her people make mistakes plus no one is perfect.

Last edited by blademaster (2008-03-03 10:23:49)

siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

Pug wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Yo

Pug wrote:

We are saying the same thing:

"work toward it"
"it takes work"
"dealing with it for the rest of the relationship".

I'm saying the trust/resentment issues means the relationship takes a bit more work.  I'm not saying you're doomed.
ok i misunderstood. i apologize.
chittydog
less busy

psychotoxic187 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Any girl who cheats on you AT ALL is not worth keeping. Sex doesn't "accidentally" happen. You have to seriously reevaluate your relationship. Dump her and keep your self-respect.
There fixed.
Good call. There aren't any time restrictions.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643

chittydog wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

There fixed.
But he likes her a lot though as he pointed out, since he likes her so much he is willing to forgive her and move on since mistakes happen to the best of us.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5930|CA
You should forgive her dalfk;hiooi.  Sorry, her head bumped my keyboard.
mikkel
+383|6599

GravyDan wrote:

You should forgive her dalfk;hiooi.  Sorry, her head bumped my keyboard.
Hahaha, you win.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland
Only you know what to do man, I have gone through the same thing and people don't know why I forgave her and I don't know how to explain it.

We are better than ever now. And I'm glad I forgave her, from time to time I will remember it and get sad. But that will go in time.
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York

White-Fusion wrote:

Only you know what to do man, I have gone through the same thing and people don't know why I forgave her and I don't know how to explain it.

We are better than ever now. And I'm glad I forgave her, from time to time I will remember it and get sad. But that will go in time.
exactly. bro...i am the same way...forgiving her was the best choice i have ever made.
chittydog
less busy

blademaster wrote:

chittydog wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

There fixed.
But he likes her a lot though as he pointed out, since he likes her so much he is willing to forgive her and move on since mistakes happen to the best of us.
Sleeping with someone isn't a mistake. She went over there with bad intentions and acted on them. She didn't accidentally drive over there, then accidentally return his kiss, then accidentally take her clothes off, then accidentally ride him to orgasm. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

You're too good for her, Uber.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
Oh man thats a sad story. You have kids with her or some other woman?
What the hell was she thinking?? She has a family FFS! Listeif you don't have kids with her, ditch her. I know it hurts and u love her but its going to be a hard life living with this.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard