g0ltes.
+4|6758|Norge

uber73 wrote:

berserk vampire, u know.... u can use full stops/periods OTHER than to finish a paragraph
punctuation makes a huge post like yours MUCH easier to read.
WORD

I have it too, on Karkand with 20 players and a lot of tickets. I got like 5 easy kills on suburb by waiting till they spawned and stabbing them after 0,001 seconds...
Alphanuderek1980
+0|6695
Haven't gotten it yet, but should pretty soon (I'm driven now).  I've found on Warlord as SAS Medic, Take the Third Floor of the palace.  After the battle heats up a bit the enemy will hopefully be laying fire on the third floor from the second floor balcony this is a great chance to charge.  As they keep trying to make their way to the third floor you can shank 'em and if you can make it to the second floor balcony knife them there also.  Last night I made it to the second story balcony and knifed 3 guys then one of their medics comes and revived them and then I knifed the medic and the same guys again.  Good Times.  Also I have to agree with Sniper as the best kit, but Medic is usefull if you want to try to go on a spree.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6770|Internet!
Ghost Town, as Medic. Hop off the buildings near convoy and skewer them.

UAV covers basically the entire combat area of the map, to help you pick your targets.

32 players, not too many people to shoot at you, but enough to keep it a target rich environment.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON
Gulf of Oman, just killing a bunch of them capping our flags (run, jump, and prone, and slash).  Doesn't matter if they are Assault or AT, my knife > tube/dao-12
Alpha as fuck.
NTADarwin
+1|6730
hey Burly_Smurf, your looking at NTADarwin arent you?  Try to look at -LbV-NTADarwin[GEN]  that is my primary account, all of my knife kills are legit, against either people with guns, or people with a knife, no knife/pistol servers.  Don't believe me, we can knife it out :-)

http://bf2s.com/player/45015119/  <--My Stats

-NTADarwin
greedyj
+0|6670
I found the best way to do it. Play 64 size mashtuur with 20 people, and camp in the building near the mosque. People always spawn there and camp at the windows or on the roof, and are so easy to knife.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6718|austria
started on a 40 player server with about 32 pplz on it!
Map:   Sharqui
Class: Medic/sniper
Side: US

i spawned on the city entrance and ran up the left  hills where always someone trys to snipe!
> 3 knifes
than i ran down to the uncappable and stabbed 2 more inactive and 1 respawned sniper
> 6 knifes
got killed from vodnik, city entrance lost so i spawned on the middle command center!
i sneaked to the city entrance and killed again 2 snipers from behind! UAV was helpfull!
> 8 knifes
i went on to their uncappable where still 2 inactive respawned! got killed by tank!
> 10 knifes
suddenly our TV station got lost so i walked there! on command center i knifed one @ TOW and their commander!
> 12 knifes
as i arrived @ the tv station i saw a medice reviving a teammate.. knifed both
> 14 knifes
i walked up the tv station and WTF 6! snipers were laying there! sweet uh?
> 20 knifes goal
tickets US 110 MEC 60
i knifed 3 more respawned snipers on the roof  23 knife kills in total!

no worrys ur round will come! dont try it hard just make it!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6719
got mine whilst commanding and using the UAV at karkand, was on MEC and just stabbed everyone i saw in the hotel area was rather fun
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
Got my expert knife badge on karkand on an off day. I had not planned it and it was not so hard to do. Just don't suck, thats my advice, oh yeah, don't sweat.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.
Camp doorways, and as soon as a soldier comes through whack that mouse button like a mad man. Sabotage man, Splinter Cell Style.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6655|Peoria

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Once i was on a map and this guy comes at me with a knife MEC so instead of shooting him i take out my knife then we both go at it but not one of us hit each other and my retard team about 6 of them were all shooting at him and the idiots killed him and me and i go "Dont shoot us when we are having a knife fight" and the guy is like yeah etc.
you can't make your teamates stop shooting at a legit target. I know its douchey, but you can't stop them, or your breaking the rules.

Decent guide. I'll take that In mind when I try for mine.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6632|Canada
lol. Do it on any map. Just run around with your knife out all round, you;ll have it in no time
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

lol. Do it on any map. Just run around with your knife out all round, you;ll have it in no time
BUT MY PRECIOUS K/D RATIO WILL GO DOWN!!! OMG!!!
Schw3nk3r
+3|6637|Candy Land
I got it, but it was easy, then again I think it was a knife pistol server.
Defiance
+438|6679

I have it, just went for it on sharqi pretty casually as a medic (Fuck sniper, it's retarded to be a sniper if your going for knife kills. you want health, because your going to lose alot of it) and I got it.

The hardest thing about knifing isn't the process of knifing itself, it's the process of getting in an oppurtunity to knife someone that will assure you a kill.

Schw3nk3r wrote:

I got it, but it was easy, then again I think it was a knife pistol server.
That's against the ROE. What server was it.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-03-30 19:36:50)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6730|Eastern PA
I got mine on a 32 player Karkand map with 16 slots, first try too!!

I think I was just lucky because the match in question seemed to have no very high ranking players. The next highest rank on my team was SSgt and other than a MSgt on the other team, the highest was Sgt.
arson
+99|6645|New York
Took a few times on Karkand.... really close a few times but tickets ran out and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  I think looking back that was the best part before actually getting it. You have to come close to really appreciate how tough it is to get.
Empathy
+12|6709
Got my knifing gold on Sharqi. Took 3 rounds to finally get it. Had a nice 5 man streak on killing snipers on the MEC Hillcrest at the start, then got another 5 over the surveillance post when nades could blow up claymores on the building there. Got the rest by some lunging action around the city halls at alleyway and surveillance. Also had 3 Shock Paddle kills that round too.
leesupport
+39|6691
got mine on KarKand played as sniper so i get Vet.sniper and Expert Kinfe same round:) anyway the round was very long so i desided to try getting my Knife badge 16 ppl on a 32
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6725|Riva, MD
My computer sucks too much for me to ever get expert knife.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard