AutralianChainsaw
+65|6205

sergeriver wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Don't argue with this guy, his previous nick was Ausch88.  He's anti-Semite and hates Jews.
I don't hate you serge..

and i'm no anti-semite.. i like all arabs.

I'm pro palestinian. I'm always on the side of the oppressed.
Ok, then try not to make that kind of comments pls.  They are very disgusting.  And just for the record, while not only Jews are Semites, the common meaning of anti-Semite is a Jew hater.  I'm against Israel's gov not against Israelis, note the difference.
roger.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Shadowolf wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Shadowolf wrote:

In the article you gave it doesn't exactly state how many civilians dies and how many militants died.
And the death of children\babies is truly sad, and I have to agree the IDF should put more effort into reducing collateral damage.

But the pilots are given a mission to destroy a certain building or bomb a certain convoy, and most of the time the civilians that surround the target just don't interest them.
13 militants.  Read the chart on the right side.  It's good you agree on that.  Kudos.
Israeli newspapers say otherwise but whatever, researching which one is right is a waste of time.
Who knows?  All media is biased anyway.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/bdfaith/terrorist6.jpg

The groups who are still bent on destroying Israel use the civilian populace as a defensive line, and frequently place their installations near schools, hospitals, and other heavily populated areas, in the hopes that shrapnel from Israeli attacks will hit a few children, giving them "good" pictures to show the press.

The number of Palestinian deaths only further confirms my belief that the terrorists groups are the greatest cowards we have ever had to fight, to the point of sacrificing those they claim to represent to ensure their own safety.
Shadowolf
+9|6249|Israel

S.Lythberg wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/ … orist6.jpg

The groups who are still bent on destroying Israel use the civilian populace as a defensive line, and frequently place their installations near schools, hospitals, and other heavily populated areas, in the hopes that shrapnel from Israeli attacks will hit a few children, giving them "good" pictures to show the press.

The number of Palestinian deaths only further confirms my belief that the terrorists groups are the greatest cowards we have ever had to fight, to the point of sacrificing those they claim to represent to ensure their own safety.
Agree with you totally, same thing happened in the 2006 Israeli-Hezbolla war.
And man do I love that picture, that soldier looks so bad ass I would blow him off if I was a female.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Shadowolf wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

And man do I love that picture, that soldier looks so bad ass I would blow him off if I was a female.
Where's the picture of the Israeli soldier shooting the Palestinian woman and kid to kill the extremist?
Shadowolf
+9|6249|Israel

sergeriver wrote:

Shadowolf wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Where's the picture of the Israeli soldier shooting the Palestinian woman and kid to kill the extremist?
Right next to the picture of flying pigs and talking fish,that is,in the fiction department.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Shadowolf wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Shadowolf wrote:

Right next to the picture of flying pigs and talking fish,that is,in the fiction department.
Then I must stop reading BBC.
Shadowolf
+9|6249|Israel

sergeriver wrote:

Shadowolf wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Then I must stop reading BBC.
What can I say, the British are good at writing fiction stories

And a soldier that deliberately kills an innocent civilian in a firefight will get heavily punished.

Last edited by Shadowolf (2008-03-02 09:23:34)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Ed Morrissey wrote:

They have launched rockets continuously from Gaza at Sderot since the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza three years ago. The Israelis acted with restraint until the launchers targeted Ashkelon this week, a much larger city, as an escalation of their attacks.

Now they want to haul dead civilians in front of journalists to complain about the Israeli counterattack. That might work except for two points. First, Gazans deliberately targeted Israeli civilians in Sderot and Ashkelon, or at the very least didn’t bother to target anything at all and had no worries whether they killed women and children. Second, the Gazans locate their rocket launchers in civilian centers, essentially using women and children as human shields.
But the Palestinians are completely innocent.
Nowhere in my post it says they are, but let's be honest, how many people died coz of those rockets, even when it's wrong to launch them?  Who is launching the rockets, Abbas government or extremists?  Why don't the IDF get the extremists instead of killing innocent people?  Who is killing Palestinians, a bunch of extremists or the government of Israel?
The guys who locate their rocket launchers in civilian centers, essentially using women and children as human shields are just as, if not more guilty imho. If Israel wanted to wipe out all Palestinians they could very easily. Don't you find it odd that they return fire only in Gaza? The Israelis acted with restraint until the launchers targeted Ashkelon this week, a much larger city, as an escalation of their attacks.

Is it right to handcuff the Israelis while the Gazans continue shelling them? The extremist could give a shit about their own. It's more beneficial to them if Israel kills innocents. It rallies the feeble minded to their side by playing on emotions. People lose the ability to reason and think logically when there are dead bodies in the streets.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562
https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~msa/issues/Palestine/MultiMedia/pictures/crimes/execution.jpg
Shadowolf
+9|6249|Israel
But who was the guy on the floor?

edit:never mind
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1867726.stm
"Would be suicide-bomber".

Last edited by Shadowolf (2008-03-02 09:27:02)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6562

Shadowolf wrote:

Shooting a guy in the head, a guy that had been utterly and completely subdued, a guy the IDF felt safe enough to manhandle at close quarters? Nice, very nice. I hope those IDF soldiers got life imprisonment.

It's shocking because I had a gun pointed at me at the Bethlehem checkpoint - for having a camera strapped to my belt. Looks like I got lucky.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-03-02 09:30:47)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL

CameronPoe wrote:

Shadowolf wrote:

Shooting a guy in the head, a guy that had been utterly and completely subdued, a guy the IDF felt safe enough to manhandle at close quarters? Nice, very nice. I hope those IDF soldiers got life imprisonment.

It's shocking because I had a gun pointed at me at the Bethlehem checkpoint - for having a camera strapped to my belt.
Was he "completely subdued"?  you haven't seen any film, only six still pictures, he could have been attempting to set off a bomb, and I would have shot him too.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

ic wat you did thar.  By peace you meant blowing shit up.  very clever.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

FEOS wrote:

But the Palestinians are completely innocent.
Nowhere in my post it says they are, but let's be honest, how many people died coz of those rockets, even when it's wrong to launch them?  Who is launching the rockets, Abbas government or extremists?  Why don't the IDF get the extremists instead of killing innocent people?  Who is killing Palestinians, a bunch of extremists or the government of Israel?
The guys who locate their rocket launchers in civilian centers, essentially using women and children as human shields are just as, if not more guilty imho. If Israel wanted to wipe out all Palestinians they could very easily. Don't you find it odd that they return fire only in Gaza? The Israelis acted with restraint until the launchers targeted Ashkelon this week, a much larger city, as an escalation of their attacks.

Is it right to handcuff the Israelis while the Gazans continue shelling them? The extremist could give a shit about their own. It's more beneficial to them if Israel kills innocents. It rallies the feeble minded to their side by playing on emotions. People lose the ability to reason and think logically when there are dead bodies in the streets.
I'm not trying to handcuff anyone, I'm just saying Israel overreacts all the time.  I think extremists should be killed, but civilians shouldn't, and it doesn't matter if the first ones use the second as shields, you can't expect a wacko to respect other people's lives.  You should expect a democratic government to do that.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562
Look at it logically - they had stripped the guy bare. He no longer had his suicide bomb belt, if he had one at all.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I'm not trying to handcuff anyone, I'm just saying Israel overreacts all the time.  I think extremists should be killed, but civilians shouldn't, and it doesn't matter if the first ones use the second as shields, you can't expect a wacko to respect other people's lives.  You should expect a democratic government to do that.
Who and how will the extremist be stopped? You wouldn't want an "occupation" now would you? The extremist care less about their people than the Israelis do.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL

CameronPoe wrote:

Look at it logically - they had stripped the guy bare. He no longer had his suicide bomb belt, if he had one at all.
no, he is alive and clothed in the first three, then dead in the next three.  There are no pictures of the man being strip searched while still alive.

Just another example of extremists publishing pictures of splattered heads out of context...
Shadowolf
+9|6249|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

Shadowolf wrote:

It's shocking because I had a gun pointed at me at the Bethlehem checkpoint - for having a camera strapped to my belt. Looks like I got lucky.
When you walk into a checkpoint with anything strapped to your waist, soldiers are gonna get suspicious.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Who and how will the extremist be stopped? You wouldn't want an "occupation" now would you? The extremist care less about their people than the Israelis do.
I never said the opposite.  Nevertheless, killing innocent civilians isn't doing much for Israel's cause.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6645|Amsterdam, NY

CameronPoe wrote:

If he really was a terrorist...which I dont know if he was, why shouldnt he be shot?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

what is with you guys arguing about something that never has and will never be resolved peacefully?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

SgtSlauther wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

If he really was a terrorist...which I dont know if he was, why shouldnt he be shot?
Maybe you could get some info from him instead of killing him.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562

S.Lythberg wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

no, he is alive and clothed in the first three, then dead in the next three.  There are no pictures of the man being strip searched while still alive.

Just another example of extremists publishing pictures of splattered heads out of context...
There is still something rather illogical about the photographs, no matter what sequence you try to put them in. Manhandling a man with a suicide belt does not seem like good military practice. The bloodstain would indicate that he had his brains blown out while he had his head pressed firmly to the ground too, i.e., completely subdued.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard