HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC
I checked my cell phone this morning, 3 messages. One was the monthly bill notification which shouldn't be going to me anyways, but there were 2 others

1) I figure this was a mis-dialed number, but some asshat sent me a text message saying they were running late because there was lots of rain and they'd "be home" in 2 hours

2) This one was weird, it was like "i saw ur pf and ur kinda cute wanna ch@t?"... I'm guessing "pf" means profile, but what profile? I only have my cell phone posted on my facebook, which isn't accessible if you're not on my friends list
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead
What's your phone number?
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6608|Amsterdam, NY

HurricaИe wrote:

I checked my cell phone this morning, 3 messages. One was the monthly bill notification which shouldn't be going to me anyways, but there were 2 others

1) I figure this was a mis-dialed number, but some asshat sent me a text message saying they were running late because there was lots of rain and they'd "be home" in 2 hours

2) This one was weird, it was like "i saw ur pf and ur kinda cute wanna ch@t?"... I'm guessing "pf" means profile, but what profile? I only have my cell phone posted on my facebook, which isn't accessible if you're not on my friends list
did you stick it in #2's pooper?
geNius
..!.,
+144|6412|SoCal
Is your phone number linked to messenger services (Yahoo)?
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC

geNius wrote:

negative

Slauther I was tempted to reply with "r u 4 sexes chat"
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6608|Amsterdam, NY

HurricaИe wrote:

geNius wrote:

negative

Slauther I was tempted to reply with "r u 4 sexes chat"
you mean you didnt
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

I've gotten random txt spam before too, only happened once or twice and not that close together. Never found an explanation for it
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ
text back "how did you get my number?"
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6297|USA Biznatch!

GodFather wrote:

Or call the number..

But, maybe you weren't careful were you put your number out. Otherwise maybe just the number the people texted..
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

GodFather wrote:

Or call the number..

But, maybe you weren't careful were you put your number out. Otherwise maybe just the number the people texted..
NEVER EVER DO THAT.

Usually this is just spam to see if it is an active line. If you respond, you will get hammered with more spam. Delete any texts from people you don't know without opening them.

Last edited by Paco_the_Insane (2008-03-01 16:53:05)

bf2gammer
+14|6191
they probably go through a list and text using yahoo messenger or something. like 10000,10001 etc

Last edited by bf2gammer (2008-03-01 17:01:20)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

GodFather wrote:

Or call the number..

NEVER EVER DO THAT.

Usually this is just spam to see if it is an active line. If you respond, you will get hammered with more spam. Delete any texts from people you don't know without opening them.
QFE
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

GodFather wrote:

Or call the number..

NEVER EVER DO THAT.

The reason not to call back is because the number could have a per minute charge of hundreds of euros.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ

Gawwad wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Or call the number..

NEVER EVER DO THAT.

The reason not to call back is because the number could have a per minute charge of hundreds of euros.
ewww that would be just mean!

and yeah probably right about the texting

but what about googling your cell number to see if its anywhere?
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6361|fÄking denmark

Gawwad wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Or call the number..

NEVER EVER DO THAT.

QFT

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

GodFather wrote:

Or call the number..

NEVER EVER DO THAT.

QFT
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

OmniDeath wrote:

I've gotten random txt spam before too, only happened once or twice and not that close together. Never found an explanation for it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard