soadlink
+2|6727
Thread # 14,225,855 of "WOOHOO I GOT THIS BADGE!"

but phewwww....... finally got this badge:  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/ … inally.jpg

I know its only veteran -_- but I went through days of just trying to get this badge with no luck. Always getting kicked for accidently tking, or because admins dont like c4 spammers and c4 cars, or because the round just ended before I could get enough kills... but i did it! I tried to go for expert but the round ended too soon Oh well, another day I guess... but this is a whole lot better than basic!

It was a 64 man sharqi pen. 300 tickets.

Well... any tips for expert? I've been watching the choppers in mashturr city where they throw tons of c4 out and blow up enemies below them, but I always end up tking or blowing up the chopper
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6784
congrats, well you can get in a 32 people server but with 64 size map, it gives you a lot more time
also SF maps like devil's perch gives you good chances because the close the bases are and the covert of darkness
dano13
+0|6798|Torrance, CA.
I did my vet explo. first try. I got a niceeee 300 ticket 14 man server. I just kept Jihad Jeeping, I even hit a jeep for 4 kills. Everyone was like "are you trying for a medal?". Anyway, congrats.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6695|The Hague, Netherlands
nice one
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6843|Finland
Sharqi? Bleh. Expert is gonna be hard on that map.
Medar
+0|6841
Congrats on that badge.    It took me quite a few tries to get the Expert version, combining some serious sprinting to get tanks taking over flags, C4 planting on flags, swapping to dead sniper packs to plant their Claymores and then swapping back...and probably a few Jihad Jeeps.   Don't remember all the tactics, but I do remember it was one of the more fun times I had in the game.
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6784|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Landepaukku wrote:

Sharqi? Bleh. Expert is gonna be hard on that map.
It is where I got my expert. ;P

Just can't have too many people on the server. I got mine during a 12 on 12 match on the 64 player size (server player limit was 54). Just be willing to use sniper kit in addition to special ops. C4 is a good way of getting kills, but catching infantry with claymores is just hilarious.

At the Observation Point (flag on hill with TOW and AA, not the TV station) I was killed by a squad but respawned as sniper before the flag went neutral. Ran up and put 2 claymores along the north side, backed off a bit and started firing at them. When they moved into position to shoot me, the claymores took them out in two pairs = 4 explosives kills.

I got about 2/3 of my 37 required kills (finished with somewhere in the 40s) from C4, but those claymores really got the momentum going.
SteikeTa
+153|6754|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I got my expert badge yesterday on a full 64 Sharqi server. Extremely fun. And the feeling you have when you get it... damn!! Congrats to you for your veteran badge !
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6761|The Netherlands

Medar wrote:

I do remember it was one of the more fun times I had in the game.
i think it's quite frustrating but very rewarding
thefousteph
+8|6737
Congratz...wish i got mine too

Don't even got my basic one does anybody can do a guide to get it (like the one i saw for knife badge)

Would be greatfull (i'm shure i'm not the only one who would like that!!!)
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6733|Debris From Space
Well done!!

I got basic and veteran in the same round a few months back. Plus, i only need 3 more kills and i meet the requirements for Expert. But i'm not trying for it yet.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2006-01-05 13:13:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard