Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida
Girls.
In some instances, your very nice to them, you love them lots, and yet they truely want someone who treats them like shit.

I personally have a hard time being an asshole. It's hard. Im really nice to my girlfriend, nicer than she is to me. And after reading something about this subject im worried that eventually shes gunna start getting sick of the niceness and leave me for some dickface who treats her like crap.

Anyone have this happen to them? Anyone else have the same fear?
15 more years! 15 more years!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
Well ..yeah.

Except I turned really nasty afterwards, really......bad....
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6701|Germany
Girls have a thing for assholes. That´s a fact and will never change.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6122|North Tonawanda, NY
You are in high school.  Chances are, one of you will dump the other.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

SenorToenails wrote:

haha, yeah

And don't think it stops at university, or I'm assuming ever.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng
BF2s.com -- the new relationship advice and discussion website. Brought to you by Jeff Minard aka chuyskylover.
#rekt
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

HellHead wrote:

Girls have a thing for assholes.
Good for me
Mekstizzle
WALKER

jsnipy wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Good for me
I bet you're a sweetie pie IRL
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

Mek-Izzle wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

haha, yeah

And don't think it stops at university, or I'm assuming ever.
That pretty much sums it up, yeah.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6406|Finland

Yeah...  I hate when they start complaining how badly her boyfriend treats her and how he has cheated her.... Still they go back to their idiot boyfriends... Come on.... I would never treat my girlfriend like that.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke
I was over-nice at the start with my missus.I have been with her for 4 years and no problems.
After a while you will just be yourself and not overly nice or anything.

If women want that type of men then they will go and look for bastards.
jason85
Banned
+58|5989|Mesa, AZ
Yep, it happens a lot. Actually happened to me last month. Tried dating an ex again, I know big mistake, and was really nice to her. Instead she decides to date some other ass clown who she has already broken up with 3 times in the last month. Its really just better to hit it and quit it.
1927(h)
I have put down 10k as a deposit, helped bring up her two kids, obviously my one, remortgaged 6 months ago, took out extra 10k for a car, done the holiday got the clothes the lot.  I kicked off last week cos of money and she flipped out and left me.  I think we ok now though, it wasnt till I went on the lash with the boys lastweek to celebrate Wales win and came home at 6am ( not that she was here) that I finally got her attention.

Its simple, well so to speak. Women want a man not a mouse.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

jsnipy wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Good for me
You're into bum love?
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5924|CA
I totally agree.  I do everything within my power to treat my girls with the absolute respect that they deserve.  She'll get any item off the value menu she wants, and I even let her ride in the front seat.  I allow her to vote.  And when dinner isn't ready on time, do I get all pissed off and punch her?  NO!  A simple backhand will remind her of her incompetence.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6472|Somewhere else

Girls like confidence, which can be seen or switched with being an asshole.

It's the whole alpha male of the pack bullshit.  Basically, the best you can do is be good to her, but don't let her push you around.  Stand your ground on things you feel you are right about.  She can interpret that as being an asshole, but you are merely making sure you aren't her bitch.  If that's too much for her, then she isn't worth cowering to, just to make it work.
1927(h)

GravyDan wrote:

I totally agree.  I do everything within my power to treat my girls with the absolute respect that they deserve.  She'll get any item off the value menu she wants, and I even let her ride in the front seat.  I allow her to vote.  And when dinner isn't ready on time, do I get all pissed off and punch her?  NO!  A simple backhand will remind her of her incompetence.
Remind her - Women should be seen and not heard

And don't fucking speak unless your spoken to first
mikkel
+383|6593
A good cockslap across the face when she gets out of line will keep her in the fold.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon
find a medium.

or be replaced.
1927(h)

mikkel wrote:

A good cockslap across the face when she gets out of line will keep her in the fold.
LOL I did the very same thing to mine this morning as she was sat on the corner of my side of the bed, I only did it to show my love an celebrate us being back together without trying to stab each other.  She never appriciates it though.

The funniest thing I have ever done though was come home one day, ask the kids where she was and they informed me "In the shitter", now where we used to live you would have to go through living room, kitchen into the extension and into the bathroom.

I beckoned the kids over with an index finger (like a headmaster) nodded as if to say watch this, while putting my finger to my lips as if to say "Fkn shut up".  I pull a spud gun from my pocket and there faces are like "Wtf is that?"  I took a potatoe from the Veg rack, dug the gun into it and loaded my new toy.  With the two of them behind me I crept towards the door and as always she hasn't locked it, I got as close as I could.

Picture me holding the gun like Bond, James Bond, Goldfinger to be more precise.  A moment passes in silence before..........

BOOOOSH, I kick the door open with my right foot, scream "DRUG SQUAD" as loud as I could and shot the bitch.

I dunno where it hit her but it did, she's mid wipe and I have shocked the shit outta her and she looses her balance, within a split second she's lying on the floor complaining of a bad elbow or something with me and kids absolutley pissing ourselves.  One of the funniest things I have ever seen never mind done.

I told you above - don't me a mouse to them, they want a man.  Even though I'm like a teenager.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke

Parker wrote:

find a medium.

or be replaced.
short and sweet like my sex life,well a suppose not sweet more of a sour taste really.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5988|Belgium
Wow this thread is awesome
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6733|OctoLand
Let's not beat around the bush here, this new guy is her idea of a good time, and you are just the guy who is always nice to her.

She finds you boring, mix it up a bit.
I know fucking karate
siciliano732
+202|6641|New York

SenorToenails wrote:

ive been with my girlfriend since i was 15....im almost 24.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

siciliano732 wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

ive been with my girlfriend since i was 15....im almost 24.
Thus the "chances are".  I didn't speak in absolute terms on purpose.  A great majority of high-school relationships fail.  Obviously yours didn't, and neither did mine.  But most do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard