Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
It's in Jew Yawk looooool

---

Seriously though, that's abit rich coming from an Israeli to talk about a Holocaust like that.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6552|CH/BR - in UK

Well, Palestine is close enough to a concentration camp... Boy am I glad I was born in Switzerland.

-konfusion
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Mek-Izzle wrote:

---

Seriously though, that's abit rich coming from an Israeli to talk about a Holocaust like that.
Are those A3, VW Golf and BMW 130?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England

sergeriver wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

---

Yeah, dunno about it being the 130i, but yeah it's a 1 Series. Most likely the Sport versions of the cars so it probably is.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Mek-Izzle wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

---

Yeah, dunno about it being the 130i, but yeah it's a 1 Series. Most likely the Sport versions of the cars so it probably is.
I like those cars.  My cousin has a 130.  Nice drive.  A bit expensive for what you get.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
I kick you in the shin and you rip off my arm.. Got to love the Isralies, Violence begots violence and peace begots peace...

If they wheren't such Tyrants I'm sure that a happy and peaceful civiliation could be brought over there. These are acts of terror which bring bigger attacks from the Israels thus justifing the terrorist..

Guy with rocket "I'm going to attack the Jews cause they are a horrible people and have brought millions of death on our people"

Jews "this guy attack us with a rocket lets go kill as many people as we can in the name of protection"

Guy no longer with rocket "I told you that they are horrible people, now all of you need to get a rocket"

We as americans are policing a country over there I'm sure if the israels came up with a fair plan of attack against these terrorist groups that the other government might work along side of them
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6292|Éire
I'm very surprised at the language used by the Israelis here. The Jews suffered the most horrible genocidal terror less than 100 years ago and are now apparently quite comfortable to carry out similar terror on another oppressed people - Israeli Jews that is. Now I'm not saying the Israelis have matched the Nazis in terms of scale and cruelty but they are seemingly quite comfortable to describe what they're doing using the same terms used to describe the Nazis.
Commie Killer
+192|6389
Very supprised they are talking about this, I bet the guy that said that is getting chewed out right now. Anyways, its hard to fathom 9-11 million deaths...
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
Well WWII brought great loss to everyone, the only difference is the other people fought.  And if you say well the jews didn't have a way to fight, I give you poland they rode in on horses against tanks and got slaughtered.  The hollicost has nothing to do with what they are doing to neighboring country's and should be left where it belongs in the past as history. 

When I was younger I got picked on, now that I'm older if I ran around and picked on everyone I"d be know as an asshole..
Commie Killer
+192|6389

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well WWII brought great loss to everyone, the only difference is the other people fought.  And if you say well the jews didn't have a way to fight, I give you poland they rode in on horses against tanks and got slaughtered.  The hollicost has nothing to do with what they are doing to neighboring country's and should be left where it belongs in the past as history. 

When I was younger I got picked on, now that I'm older if I ran around and picked on everyone I"d be know as an asshole..
I agree, that said, the way they are going about this isnt right, then again, its a lot to ask for a country to sit there and do nothing when it gets attacked.
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
Well it's a giant Catch 22.. The terrorist attack Isreal, Isreal attacks Palistine creating more terrorist.. It's a cycle of hate that won't end till someone grows up.
Commie Killer
+192|6389

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well it's a giant Catch 22.. The terrorist attack Isreal, Isreal attacks Palistine creating more terrorist.. It's a cycle of hate that won't end till someone grows up.
Or someone takes it a little to far and one of them gets......exterminated? I think that would be the best term.
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
Yeah well you're talking about one of the largest populations on the planet vs. one of the most military advance groups on the planet.. I don't think exterminated is really going to happen..
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA
Seriously, do you guys stop braining the second the word "Israeli" pops-up!  No one seen the words "rockets",  "attack", "militants", "longer range", "slicing through three floors", "rocket landed near a school", "17 yr. old girl injured", "defending ourselves", etc.   I guess in some opinions here it would only be justified if one of the DOZENS of rockets hit the school and killed countless numbers of children 

I have a test for you.
In the cases below who should be fired for theft:
1) Kim goes to the cooler of the grocery store she works at and drinks a 25 cent bottle of water while on the clock and doesn't pay for it and gets caught.
2) Johnny passes grocery items over the scanner and tells the customer it's $20, pockets the money, and gets caught.
Commie Killer
+192|6389

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yeah well you're talking about one of the largest populations on the planet vs. one of the most military advance groups on the planet.. I don't think exterminated is really going to happen..
Overstated, cant find the right term, right on tip of tongue.
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Seriously, do you guys stop braining the second the word "Israeli" pops-up!  No one seen the words "rockets",  "attack", "militants", "longer range", "slicing through three floors", "rocket landed near a school", "17 yr. old girl injured", "defending ourselves", etc.   I guess in some opinions here it would only be justified if one of the DOZENS of rockets hit the school and killed countless numbers of children 

I have a test for you.
In the cases below who should be fired for theft:
1) Kim goes to the cooler of the grocery store she works at and drinks a 25 cent bottle of water while on the clock and doesn't pay for it and gets caught.
2) Johnny passes grocery items over the scanner and tells the customer it's $20, pockets the money, and gets caught.
Which is actually worse? I'd say Johnny would get fired, Kim wouldn't get fired..  If you don't fired either Johnny or Kim pretty soon everyone in the store is going to be stealing.   So how do you fix this problem?

A rocket that injured a 17 year old girl get helicopters killing 30 children? Creating more Rockets being launched, which creats more dead children..
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Where the fuck is the UN?

...building seed banks in Svarlbard.
siciliano732
+202|6651|New York
405 E 42nd St, New York

;-)

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-02-29 08:41:25)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

https://www.jasperfforde.com/toad/images/un_building.jpg

been there .............. bunch of whiny bitches, took my pocket knife away from me even with my security clearence
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

SEREMAKER wrote:

http://www.jasperfforde.com/toad/images/un_building.jpg

been there .............. bunch of whiny bitches, took my pocket knife away from me even with my security clearence
probably sold it off to osama for a pretty penny

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2008-02-29 08:48:17)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

probably sold it off to the osama for a pretty penny
before I handed over, I bent the blade under my boot
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

SEREMAKER wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

that shits still dangerous..I can chuck it at you
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

HA HA I can see some fucked up throwing knife coming at me now .... looks like a big L in the air
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

SEREMAKER wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

HA HA I can see some fucked up throwing knife coming at me now .... looks like a big L in the air
duck and cover

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard