Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6174|Carnoustie, Scotland
I'm serious, my hands are the most sweaty part of me. And since recently started seeing someone I thought I'd get it sorted out, as it never bothered me before, but since I'm holding someones hands I thought it'd be better if I did.

Suggestions?
Brasso
+1,549|6672

Baby powder?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Funky_Finny
Banned
As in, talc?
What about anti-persperant?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6531|Gogledd Cymru

Don't hold metal, always makes my hands sweat.
Funky_Finny
Banned
I'll keep that in mind.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6394|uk

Im the same :<

My friend had the problem as well, and he ended up having an operation which cured it.

Think imma go the the doctors soon and get it sorted.

Its not just a "problem" you have, its affects you socially as well- you don't feel too good shaking hands and demonstrating things, when your hands are leaking buckets all over the place, and neither is it very comfortable.
Funky_Finny
Banned
Yeah, I just google'd and found out about that op.
My friend is having electro-therepy, but she sweats all over.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6681
Use the sweat and masturbate.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6751|England. Stoke
Yep I have same thing too, right pain in the arse!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6752|Sweden
If it´s severe there are operations.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6691
Kleenex?
Funky_Finny
Banned
It's so severe that people have taken to denying me high-fives..
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6752|Sweden

Funky_Finny wrote:

It's so severe that people have taken to denying me high-fives..
Get in touch with a doctor tell him about your problems first he´ll probably tell you to use some shitty deos when that does´nt work tell him you wan´t the surgery just google Hand sweat together with operations or something you´ll see.

My pa did it when he was a yongster he does´nt sweat at all after that which forces him to carry lotion all the time though there can be other side effects such as heavy sweating on other body parts, cause your body needs to compensate when it can´t unload on your hands.

Last edited by madmurre (2008-02-28 09:49:21)

Funky_Finny
Banned
Yeah, as said, I google'd and found out about stuff like that. I'm not really wanting surgery though, just a quick fix... if there is such a thing.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6328|eng

Funky_Finny wrote:

Yeah, as said, I google'd and found out about stuff like that. I'm not really wanting surgery though, just a quick fix... if there is such a thing.
Seems not.
#rekt
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6691
I'm the complete opposite-blood circulation in my hands sucks balls to the point where my hands are constantly cold and go blue. It's fucking annoying. My gf always sticks my hand in her jacket pocket because she thinks I'm dying.
Funky_Finny
Banned

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I'm the complete opposite-blood circulation in my hands sucks balls to the point where my hands are constantly cold and go blue. It's fucking annoying. My gf always sticks my hand in her jacket pocket because she thinks I'm dying.
My other friend is like that. We went swimming in the north sea in winter and he came out like a smurf, and his hands were purple.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6535|N. Ireland
Teddy - I can relate, although mine go purple.

To the original poster - one of my friends suffers from the same thing. Although, in school, it is even worse. When he hands in a block page of work it is literally translucent with sweat and it isn't nice. He has learned to adapt but I think that an operation / help would be preferable to you, of course.
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.
Better hands than armpits. I shaved them once, didn't help...
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5974|CA
Wear gloves.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6696

I heard of people putting kleenex or paper towels in their pockets, then they just grab those when their hands get sweaty. Hopefully it'll just go away, though. No need to be nervous
Brasso
+1,549|6672

I get both actually, sweaty sometimes, freezing cold the next.  Not nearly as sweaty as your seem though...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6495|The Twilight Zone

madmurre wrote:

If it´s severe there are operations.
lol wut
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6368|England

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Same tbh.
Funky_Finny
Banned

mtb0minime wrote:

I heard of people putting kleenex or paper towels in their pockets, then they just grab those when their hands get sweaty. Hopefully it'll just go away, though. No need to be nervous
It's not that I'm nervous, I mean right now my mouse is wet, I just sweat out my hands lots, but never anywhere else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard