FallenMorgan
+53|5884|Glendale, CA
I'm watching an episode of 20/20 on WE about spousal abuse.  Frankly I am sickened by some of these men who control their wives, beat them, and do other things.  One woman was imprisoned in her own home for around ten years.  Another was beaten while a 13 year old was forced to video tape it.

These dickfaces are the worst human beings on earth and deserve to be gang-raped in jail and then shot, then set on fire, then thrown in the ocean.  It makes me so pissed off that there are people like this.  What I hate is those cases where a woman is sent to jail because she shot her abusive husband, when she could've "just left."  They can't just leave, it's a psychological thing, not sure how to explain it.

I would personally go over to the house of some guy who's beating his wife, punch him in the face, beat the shit out of him, and then make him promise he'll never do it again, and then just to say I mean business, beat the shit out of him again until he cries like a little girl.  That's what people like that deserve - sure, when they go to prison they get raped maybe, but that's not enough.

On the Maury show they have segments with that focus sometimes.  What I hear is sick shit.  I would personally put a gun in the hand of every woman facing physical and psychological abuse.  If I found out the guy across the street was beating his wife every day, I'd go over to his house with a fucking baseball bat.  What sucks though is procecutors.

Procecutors are payed to give every reason why this person should be convicted.  If John Doe shot some MS-13 guy trying to seduce kids at a playground into joining a gang, the procecutor will say some bullshit to make the jury go "hmmmmm."  They're worse than the wife beating animals, they make a complete monster look like an angel, and make an innocent woman look like a criminal.

Anyone else agree?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Agree on your assessment of men who beat their wives, but not so much on your assessment of prosecutors.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6100|North Tonawanda, NY

Stingray24 wrote:

Agree on your assessment of men who beat their wives, but not so much on your assessment of prosecutors.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6412|SoCal
Watching WE, eh?
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
13rin
+977|6449
What the hell is going on here?  That's two in 10 mins.

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/WTF.jpg

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/ProofofSpyware.jpg

TO the Anti Virus software for me...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC
Scum doesn't deserve to continue polluting society.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

DBBrinson1 wrote:

What the hell is going on here?  That's two in 10 mins.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/WTF.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/D … pyware.jpg

TO the Anti Virus software for me...
Everyone needs a redo now and then.
FallenMorgan
+53|5884|Glendale, CA
What do you mean about the anti-virus software?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
My boss told me an odd story the other day.  He was in some store when he noticed a couple in thier early twenties.  The guy apparently took the girl by the hair, shoved her face in something, and threw her to the ground all while yelling at her.  My boss then stepped in, grabbed the guy, threw him, and started yelling shit about abusing women.  Now my boss is a large, strong, man in his mid twenties, so the guy didn't really fight back, but the cops were called none-the-less.  The oddest part of the story (imo) was that as my boss was being taken away, the girl was telling the cops that he's the one who hurt her boyfriend and that she wanted to press charges.  The guy, however, didn't want to press anything and just wanted to gtfo.

Never try to undestand women
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

My boss told me an odd story the other day.  He was in some store when he noticed a couple in thier early twenties.  The guy apparently took the girl by the hair, shoved her face in something, and threw her to the ground all while yelling at her.  My boss then stepped in, grabbed the guy, threw him, and started yelling shit about abusing women.  Now my boss is a large, strong, man in his mid twenties, so the guy didn't really fight back, but the cops were called none-the-less.  The oddest part of the story (imo) was that as my boss was being taken away, the girl was telling the cops that he's the one who hurt her boyfriend and that she wanted to press charges.  The guy, however, didn't want to press anything and just wanted to gtfo.

It's sad that people treat each other that way.  The girl has obvious self-esteem issues and that 'man' was taking advantage of that. 

Good on your boss though.  People shouldn't just stand there and let someone get abused.
FallenMorgan
+53|5884|Glendale, CA

SenorToenails wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

It's sad that people treat each other that way.  The girl has obvious self-esteem issues and that 'man' was taking advantage of that. 

Good on your boss though.  People shouldn't just stand there and let someone get abused.
It's a mix of fear and "love" that makes women do that.  If your boss was a member of this forum I'd give him a +1 karma.  If I saw someone beating on their girlfriend or something, I wouldn't care if my dad put on a hissy fit, I'd throw a hay-maker at the dickbag and say "Fuck you fucking pussy asshole shit for brains!"

The cops are douches sometimes.  You know, they can't arrest the guy unless the woman presses charges, I guess they assume some women like being beaten.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

FallenMorgan wrote:

It's a mix of fear and "love" that makes women do that.
Yea, and self-esteem.  They believe that their relationship is the best they can hope to get and that they don't deserve any better. 

It is really sad.  The girl in the above mentioned story was probably knocked around as a child too.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
Any thoughts that spousal abuse can also go the other way?? A woman can mind fuck, hit with a pan or a shoe, draw a knife, slap around, cheat, pull a gun,etc..........just as much as a man can, yet nothing on punishing a woman for spousal abuse.

In other words:

When a man cheats on a woman it is because " he is a jerk".

When a woman cheats on a man it is because........"he is a jerk".

Just another American double standard pointed out by your friendly neighborhood, lowing
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

lowing wrote:

Any thoughts that spousal abuse can also go the other way?? A woman can mind fuck, hit with a pan or a shoe, draw a knife, slap around, cheat, pull a gun,etc..........just as much as a man can, yet nothing on punishing a woman for spousal abuse.

In other words:

Just another American double standard pointed out by your friendly neighborhood, lowing
I've seen cases where women are prosecuted or given restraining orders for spousal abuse...but they are few and far between. That's not saying it's that uncommon, but most men won't come forward to say their chick is beating them up because of pride.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

lowing wrote:

In other words:

I've seen cases where women are prosecuted or given restraining orders for spousal abuse...but they are few and far between. That's not saying it's that uncommon, but most men won't come forward to say their chick is beating them up because of pride.
Not a typical American problem either ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
13rin
+977|6449

FallenMorgan wrote:

What do you mean about the anti-virus software?
so it's just ad fishing due to keyword pulled from posts?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
do your part and dont beat on women.  being a captain save-a-hoe is pretty bad too.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland
^that

FallenMorgan wrote:

I would personally go over to the house of some guy who's beating his wife, punch him in the face, beat the shit out of him, and then make him promise he'll never do it again, and then just to say I mean business, beat the shit out of him again until he cries like a little girl.
And then leave her alone with him?
Great plan, Morgan.

Violence doesn't solve violence.

Last edited by Gawwad (2008-02-28 06:22:44)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
I dont want to sound like an asshole, but I will anyways.   Most of these women in abusive relationships choose to stay.  I cant feel sorry for that.

same way I cant feel too bad about the palestinian civilians getting killed by the IDF when it was their front yard that they gave permission to fire the rocket from.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-28 06:25:51)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I don't get how these women stay, so far with my experience with women. Is that they will leave you for pretty much any or no reason. So I don't understand how certain women will stay when they're being abused to much.

It almost makes me angry that these women stay with their ultra shitty partners, whilst others would leave when I ain't even done anything wrong

Fucking bitches, I'll never understand them.

Though I suppose it's a different ball game when they're living with you etc.. but still
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland
@Gunslinger, Mek

It's not that simple.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6628|South West England
While I agree it's wrong, your approach and the way you detailed handling such men is a bit overdone, either you've got serious anger issues or are very immature.
IRONCHEF
+385|6461|Northern California
The women that "stay" are not exactly using the full weight of their decision making freedom.  Rather, they're under extreme coersion, FEAR, and other variables like kids, income, shelter, etc.  I do understand women not leaving when they should because of those things, and to a lesser degree, I sort of understand why they can't make the decision that leaving is the right thing to do.

Wanting to leave and actually leaving are usually two completely different aspects of this.  My wife's girlfriend in southern CA has a deadbeat husband, and two little girls.  He hasn't worked in 2 years forcing her to get out there and bring home the bacon.  She is unable to get high enough wages to support his lazy ass and he's not doing jack about his unemployment.  He doesn't do ANYTHING with his little girls often dumping them at the homes of friends so he can go out and spend her money and be a bum.  She takes marriage seriously and has put up with him, giving him the benefit of the doubt for a good 4 years now, he truly sucks completely at his side of the marriage, and she's slowly becoming more and more depressed.  My wife is offering to help her separate because her friend can't make that decision..and she's not even being abused or controlled.

It's tough as hell to make that decision, and it's very, very easy for outside observers with nothing to lose to say what is right and wrong...but we simply don't know until we've been there...I assume.
FallenMorgan
+53|5884|Glendale, CA

IRONCHEF wrote:

The women that "stay" are not exactly using the full weight of their decision making freedom.  Rather, they're under extreme coersion, FEAR, and other variables like kids, income, shelter, etc.  I do understand women not leaving when they should because of those things, and to a lesser degree, I sort of understand why they can't make the decision that leaving is the right thing to do.

Wanting to leave and actually leaving are usually two completely different aspects of this.  My wife's girlfriend in southern CA has a deadbeat husband, and two little girls.  He hasn't worked in 2 years forcing her to get out there and bring home the bacon.  She is unable to get high enough wages to support his lazy ass and he's not doing jack about his unemployment.  He doesn't do ANYTHING with his little girls often dumping them at the homes of friends so he can go out and spend her money and be a bum.  She takes marriage seriously and has put up with him, giving him the benefit of the doubt for a good 4 years now, he truly sucks completely at his side of the marriage, and she's slowly becoming more and more depressed.  My wife is offering to help her separate because her friend can't make that decision..and she's not even being abused or controlled.

It's tough as hell to make that decision, and it's very, very easy for outside observers with nothing to lose to say what is right and wrong...but we simply don't know until we've been there...I assume.
It has to do with nurture over nature to some extent.  Men are sort of trained by society to be solitary to some extent and whatnot, and a guy would easily leave in a hypothetical and odd situation where his girlfriend was beating the shit out of him, heck, men leave for less.  Women though aren't really trained by society in the same way, they're trained to be dependant on a man in many cases.

IRONCHEF, I feel sorry for your wife's friend.  That guy is an ass.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Goddammit stop making new threads until you answer your other ones which your points got beat down severely.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard