Justinian
+1|6822
OK, I got a Saitek Cyborg Evo, it's great and all, but when I use it in BF2 it's inverting it. So when I turn it left, it turns me right. (Up and down is up and down though) I'm really uncomfortable with that, so how I can I uninvert it (or invert it to make it uninverted)?
Russian_Warrior
+0|6775
hmmm, i've had a problem like that too. try to flip the joystick around, seemed to work for me

lol, all joking aside, the answer, if you haven't tried already, is to go to the options in BF2 and set the options in the controls. please tell me you've tried that....
Justinian
+1|6822
Yes, I tried that.

I've fixed it though.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6783|England
If you've only just got the stick its worth knowing that it helps to give it a good wiggle while your 1st map of the day is loading, just helps calibrate it a bit. Used to get loads of people moaning about cyborg evos leaning to the left but if you wiggle it wont!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6832|Singapore

Hehe. It sounds obscene.

Give it a wiggle!
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6752|Gütersloh, Germany
That's a problem with the axis detection.
Most games don't care in which direction you move your joystick when you set up the axis.
If you move in any direction of the desired axis the game knows automatically which direction is right (or left - hahahaha- cheap joke).
BF2 is different. If it says Left and it won't recognise your joystick movement to the left and you move it to the right the axis is inverted. So you have to delete the setting, choose Right and move the stick to the right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard