|2eeper
+1|6694
My goodness. Seems that some of the elite players I have faced use this gun to the extreme! I dont play all to often but who uses this gun and how!? Do you always zoom in when an enemy is spotted? Seems that I get plinked from this gun more than others. Also, when I see a guy it looks like he does a roll to the side and then is prone. Is this just the animation that I see but he is actually just hitting the prone key while strafing or something?

EDIT: Are they doing anything to lower the "noob tube" effectiveness?

Last edited by |2eeper (2006-01-04 14:48:20)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas
The G36E is a God among guns.  Ever since I unlocked it I pretty much play nothing but Medic.  Personally I think the G36 series is the best in the game.  The G36C is the best Spec Ops gun, the G36E is the best Medic gun and the MG36 is the best Support gun.

I have the G36E down to a fine art.  It's great for a run and gun 3 burst charge at an enemy, a 3 burst standing pot shot, a single shot prone sniper shot(s), and it also does a fine job of clearing out buildings and highly occupied enemy locations.

G36E>Everything
xaven
+25|6740|Berlin
German precision work!
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6733|Debris From Space
Yep it's good. But the F2000 is good also.
Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

I use the gun everytime i play BF2. If the target is prone and very far away, use your iron-sight. If he is about 20 yards away, don't zoom in, you can just shoot him. 2 clicks of the mouse (6 rounds) and he will be dead.

Yes, when the guy rolls, it's just an animation. You can see people doing it, but when you do it, your screen won't actuially roll. I've pretty much mastered the G36E just like Cougar has.
DocZ
+13|6694|Belgium
just accept it, G36 family kicks your skinny asses back to where-ever-the-hell they came from..... :-)

especially the g36e,  point, zoom, prrt, prrt, you be dead
Ryan

No its just Point, prrt, prrt, you be dead.
Ryan

maybe at close range, cuz its full auto, but the g36e is by far the best gun in the game (in my opinion)
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6712|Antarctica
I still perfer the AK-101 and 47 over the G36E.
BurlySmurf
+1|6761|Nellis AFB
I prefer the G36E over any of the assault rifles. Accuracy is top notch and the burst mode keeps me from wasting too much ammo. 2 or maybe 3 bursts and the guy is down. You can even use burst when zoomed to down someone in 1-2 shots.

If I had to choose a second place it would the AK101 with or with out the GP-30 attachment. That gun is just instant death.

Last edited by BurlySmurf (2006-01-04 17:21:38)

Ryan

You mean the G36E, you put the G36C m8 lol.

i never thought too much of the AK-101, im gunna have to try it.
Lawk
+2|6780
G36E.  Awesome in just about every distance situation.  I only use Aks for close to medium range.  At long range I am more accurate with the GL than with the Ak.
BurlySmurf
+1|6761|Nellis AFB

ryan_14 wrote:

You mean the G36E, you put the G36C m8 lol.

i never thought too much of the AK-101, im gunna have to try it.
What are you talking about? I was talking to a buddy on TS about spec ops, must have been on my mind.

The AK-101 does the most damage per round of all the rifles.
Ryan

You said the G36C has birst fire, but it doesnt, the g36e does.

quite cool though how the AK-101 magazine is like 2 magazines in one. after you run outta ammo, the guy just flips the magazine around, and puts it back in....i think...

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-01-04 17:29:50)

BurlySmurf
+1|6761|Nellis AFB
You missed the "sarcasm" in the reply. I edited the first post to correct it.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6734|Germany

ryan_14 wrote:

quite cool though how the AK-101 magazine is like 2 magazines in one. after you run outta ammo, the guy just flips the magazine around, and puts it back in....i think...
Did you notice that little detail that they always use the same pair? The clip that is not used seems to reload magicly.
|2eeper
+1|6694
I dont get it. I suck balls with the g36e, yet own with the 101. Man...I feel like i should force myself to be good with the g36e...
DocZ
+13|6694|Belgium
nah, use the gun wich suits YOU best, or if you are playing against me in a server, use a gun you are totally unfamilliar with
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6716|Gütersloh, Germany
It's a pity that it doesn't come with reflex sight (the little red dot the M4, AK74-U, SCAR-L has) and telescope sight like the german army uses it. I never shot with it but a comrade let me hold and aim with it on bivouac.
Erkut.hv
+124|6741|California
Love the G36E. My favorite weapon though....the Engineers pump actioon shotty-bo. Nothing like seeing some guy round a corner with an M203 or F2000, and run smack into the business end of my shotgun. No time to jump junior, you're dead. Shotgun to the face. BOOM! Hey, is that your head bunny hopping?

Now, the Jackhammer is cool because of rate of fire, but something about the old school shotgun that just kicks ass.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6716|Gütersloh, Germany

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

Did you notice that little detail that they always use the same pair? The clip that is not used seems to reload magicly.
Little elves are reloading it for you

And it isn't two mags in one, it's two mags taped together with duck tape.
You can do the same with the G36E mags IRL, but they have little knops to clip them together so you don't need duck tape.
uk.solidsnake
+3|6714|England, UK
SCAR-H > All.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas

uk.solidsnake wrote:

SCAR-H > All.
LOL, NO.  The SCAR is a piece of garbage.  It's not very powerful, it's not as accurate as the G36C and I hate the non-powerful bellowing-less sound it makes.  It sounds like someone is tapping a pen on a desk when it fires.  The only good thing about it is the red dot scope and I've gotten to where I prefer iron sights, so, yeah, fuck a bunch of SCAR.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6789|The Hague, Holland
That G36E pwnz every weapon to be honest
I bet I can take on paranoid DAO users in the alley @ Karkand with that gun.
IMHO the best gun in BF2 and SF.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard