siciliano732
+202|6641|New York
Hey fellas...i was curious if anyone knew of any EF servers that are still up and running (populated).  I am like 2.5 hours from my EU medal and would like to get it.  Not to mention that the EF maps are some of my favorite in the whole game.

Let me know.  Karma for anyone who finds one.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-02-27 07:20:52)

Rayden
+3|6197
Actually we at =SF= have 2 at the moment 1 in U.S. and 1 in the U.K.  The U.K. ip is  78.110.163.123

But at the moment in the past few days booster packs are screwed up for some reason no one can connect to an EF or AF server something with EA...
siciliano732
+202|6641|New York
ahhhh ok. Yea i play on the US (Chicago) =SF= servers all the time.  I am just getting back into bf2 now.  Thank you for your help.  I will keep an eye out.  I was hoping you guys were still up and running.  Best servers around.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6149|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Isn't the Chicago server gone?
howler_27
+90|6679
Packet-loss.com has a nice Euro Force server as well.  It's usually quite populated.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6444|Cambridge, UK

If you use the server var "booster_pack=Euro Forces" you can use game-monitor to get a list....

AF Server List
EF Server List

Still several servers that also just run them on 1 day a week each so not a complete list.

...but not a single player at the mo
packetloss
+10|6225
yea, now that they got the booster pack issue resolved once again. you can visit my website for the information http://www.packet-loss.com or the ip is 64.34.184.52 currently running all 3 euro maps, 40 slot server, thinking of upgrading to 64 slots. usally stays pretty busy

later packet
Rayden
+3|6197
We have new IP's reason being we have new servers of course just search it or get list from our homepage..
www.sovereign-forces.com
VanillaCokeTitaN
+3|5923|Brisbane,Australia
I also wish there were more people on EuroForce servers............now i mainly play Special Forces because its more "fun"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard