KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6723|Estonia
enyone else got problems with EF/AF recently? seems like none of supported servers aint accept incoming clients, just booted via "u need to buy booster_back(s)" msg
[FUB] kuspis.kAzZutin
+1|5880|.........?
just run the latest patch again.....

or send your problem to EA

Last edited by [FUB] kuspis.kAzZutin (2008-02-26 10:44:27)

KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6723|Estonia

[FUB] kuspis.kAzZutin wrote:

just run the latest patch again.....
i dont think that repatching will resolve this problem, all EF/AF servers are completely dead, it aint just me
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
Still dont recive the EU Ribbon
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5970|Aberdeen, Scotland
I was playing SF Euro Forces yesterday...haven't tried today
dirtracer74
+10|6261
I played EU last night. Today, nothing. Every one of my usual servers are empty. Every server, including my own, is telling me I do not have the booster packs installed, on every server. I played Smoke Screen late last night even. Today, nothing.
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
I just got it when I tried to connect. But using xfire, I did see someone on an AF server a few minutes ago. Might explain why the server has been empty all day.
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6626
all servers empty, great.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria

iD wrote:

all servers empty, great.
yes... that's sad. What is stupid is that this idea behind AF and EF was that you can put this into the BF2 vanilla rotation, something no-one did!! wtf?!
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6154
you cant put it in a normal rotation cuz not everyone has the booster packs.  plus ef is lame anyways.  the jets suck cuz they are balanced, and half the people who try to fly the tiger hap flip it on takeoff.  plus in af, the a10 is a little disappointing. 

id play it more if it was a little more unfair... ie. Wake Island?  clear cut winner.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium

mnishimura00 wrote:

you cant put it in a normal rotation cuz not everyone has the booster packs.  plus ef is lame anyways.  the jets suck cuz they are balanced, and half the people who try to fly the tiger hap flip it on takeoff.  plus in af, the a10 is a little disappointing. 

id play it more if it was a little more unfair... ie. Wake Island?  clear cut winner.
You have got to be the first person I've seen on this forum for bitching about things being balanced...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria
yeah, that's wierd!
also, EF is better than AF, that's what I think.
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

LOL
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5970|Aberdeen, Scotland

mnishimura00 wrote:

the jets suck cuz they are balanced, and half the people who try to fly the tiger hap flip it on takeoff.
I do like EF myself...but since when is the Eurofighter balanced?

Missiles bounce off it, when you try to cannon it with a MiG it's impossible to match the speed (even slowing right down I always overtake them).

Meanwhile when you fly it, the missiles are kickass, then when you try to use cannons it wobbles like a boat, and the bombs are spread by a mile...

That jet is retarded

Still don't see how people end up flipping the Tiger though, heh...

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-02-27 04:24:55)

aimless
+166|6095|Texas
I remember on airshow, the first thing I did was walk over to the bright green chopper (Tiger) got in, rolled over about 3 times and landed in the water.
[FUB] kuspis.kAzZutin
+1|5880|.........?

psH wrote:

LOL
It's not my problem if your connections are crappy....booster packs are working in my bf2
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6626

psH wrote:

LOL
It's not my problem if your connections are crappy....booster packs are working in my bf2
blah blah.

boosters were not working for anyone, thats why he opened the thread.
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
I'm on legion at war's AF server. Other servers might be up again.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

The other night me and RD looked for an EF/AF server, and every one in the world was empty (unusual). Have to try again tonight I guess.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria

Snake wrote:

The other night me and RD looked for an EF/AF server, and every one in the world was empty (unusual). Have to try again tonight I guess.
I should join for some Great Wall baserape fun
DSRTurtle
+56|6656
Not sure what happened.  I was playing EF/AF on monday night.  Tuesday morning I couldn't play on any EF/AF server including single player.  I sent a trouble to ticket to EA, but haven't checked their reply yet.  I'll update when I get a reply from them.
Rayden
+3|6175
I just joined our AF server a few mins ago
DSRTurtle
+56|6656

DSRTurtle wrote:

Not sure what happened.  I was playing EF/AF on monday night.  Tuesday morning I couldn't play on any EF/AF server including single player.  I sent a trouble to ticket to EA, but haven't checked their reply yet.  I'll update when I get a reply from them.
They asked for more information, but it appears to have been on the EA side as I was able to play as well today.
siciliano732
+202|6619|New York
i need like at most 3 more hours for my EU Award...i sure hope there are EU servers running.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6118|Estonia
ban ea

Last edited by Markooo*Est (2008-03-08 02:08:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard