SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6820|Scotland!!!
i got all the requirements for the ribon like Valorous Unit Ribbon and Meritrous Unit Ribon, but the team points IAR is stoping me , is this personal team points or the one in a squad?  (just wondering if its in a squad because the meritrous unit one is 25 mins in a squad IAR + 40 team points IAR)
Ryan
+1,230|6887|Alberta, Canada

what your question?
That Metritous Riobbon (or however u spell it) requires 25 mins in a squad, and 40 team points IAR, meaning points for Heals, Resupplies, Cap assists, revives, kill assists, etc.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6824|Great Brown North
its personal, play as medic you'll get it quick that way:)
zhushma
+-1|6782
best way is to be a medic and  play on a 64 player map,
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6831
Yeah its the points you amass not the squad.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6820|Scotland!!!
thanks guys
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6796|Leipzig/Germany
best way is to pilot a blackhawk (preferable as supporter) in mashtuur - it will rain support points
Rizen_Ji
+41|6780|200m out and smiling at you.
hey well i got mine as a sniper owning... by guarding a flag on daqing and just killing defending and captures.

Try doing it that way

Last edited by Rizen_Ji (2006-01-04 13:23:00)

Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6785|Vermont
Completely unrelated to the topic but I just watched that video the Rizen_Ji has documenting M95 bullet drop.  That is interesting and true except for one thing.  You said that the M95 in fact is just as accuarte as the M24.  This is not true.  Bullet drop aside, the deviation is higer on the M95 from all three firing positions.  I'm not going to say that the gun is innacurate, but it is less accurate than the M24.
Ion
+0|6685
Don't feel bad Lynx..I thought the same thing
batman_psu
+3|6796
i got both those ribbons by immediately joining a squad in mashtuur, then flying the blackhawk almost the whole round.  i got 124 points that round, ALL TEAM POINTS.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard