Snoopy2005uk
+3|5877|England, Derbyshire
hi, I am coming up to the point were I need to make 18 kills with a pistol to get my expert badge.

I was wondering if any of the kits have a better pistol then the others? or if one kit has better armor then another.

Thanks for any help.

Snoop
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6170
mec`s bang bang pistlol
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6618|I smell corners
play sniper, 1 hit with the rifle and than finish him off with the pistol
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

ZeqTr wrote:

mec`s bang bang pistlol
Mec and medic = win

If you have SF then a trip to warlord is worth a shot ... or 18 ... close quarter combat in the palace
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Snoopy2005uk
Thanks, Iv tried the Sniper option before but never get the kill as someone else always claims it when I hit them the first time.

The SF might be a good idea for close combat but then again a pistol vs g36 isnt going to work lol.
Fulcrum-UK
If it aint Broke, Break it
+10|5959|Tipton, UK
iv always prefered the 92FS (USMC)... i always seem to get more kills with it than others.... might just be a personal preference though.. might be different for you.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Snoopy2005uk wrote:

Thanks, Iv tried the Sniper option before but never get the kill as someone else always claims it when I hit them the first time.

The SF might be a good idea for close combat but then again a pistol vs g36 isnt going to work lol.
Determination is King when it comes to the pistlol badge, eventually you will get it and the day you can shelf the gun it will all be worth it
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Snoopy2005uk
I so cant wait for that day. Its been a long time coming. I was just shocked that getting the knife badge was easier then the pistol.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5969|Aberdeen, Scotland
All pistols are the same, 92FS iron sights are best IMO...

Pistol can be a lethal weapon, little recoil + no deviation...have a steady aim + click fast
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
Yeah, all the pistols are the same, but the USMC one has the best iron sights. The MEC one also doesn't shoot where you aim, it shoots slightly up from the sights, and that gets annoying. Try rither Medic or Assault kits.
#rekt
Snoopy2005uk

MrAnderson wrote:

Pistol can be a lethal weapon, little recoil + no deviation...have a steady aim + click fast
Fair enough, i'll give that ago. I am right in thinking that the 92FS is the silenced pistol for the sniper right?
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine
92FS is the best for medium range
MR444 and QSZ-92 are good for CQC
Rorscarch
+4|6077|Maidenhead, England
find a knife and pistol only server, there is always a ranked one somewhere. that is where i got mine from

Last edited by Rorscarch (2008-02-25 05:41:19)

Snoopy2005uk

Rorscarch wrote:

find a knife and pistol only server, there is always a ranked one somewhere. that is where i got mine from
Id rather not do that as its stats padding and  I would much prefer to get it the proper way. Plus then I can say I did it all without cheating.
Rorscarch
+4|6077|Maidenhead, England
i like playing pistol or knife only occasionaly as it makes a change and as EA hasn't banned them then they can't be cheating
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Rorscarch wrote:

i like playing pistol or knife only occasionaly as it makes a change and as EA hasn't banned them then they can't be cheating
BFROE stopped their hunt for those servers but technically it still is statpadding, the more or less "legal" kind
HudsonFalcon
+20|5901|New York
The one that kills the other guy.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng

Snoopy2005uk wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

Fair enough, i'll give that ago. I am right in thinking that the 92FS is the silenced pistol for the sniper right?
No.

MEC - MR-444
USMC - 92FS
PLA - QSZ-92

All kits on that faction will use the same pistol. E.g all USMC kits have the 92FS, silenced or not..

Last edited by mint-sauce-41 (2008-02-25 05:59:51)

#rekt
Snoopy2005uk

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Snoopy2005uk wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

No.

MEC - MR-444
USMC - 92FS
PLA - QSZ-92

All kits on that faction will use the same pistol. E.g all USMC kits have the 92FS, silenced or not..
Ahh I didnt realise it was the same pistol for each faction. Thanks for that.
[FUB] kuspis.kAzZutin
+1|5880|.........?
USMC, PLA and MEC's pistols have same firepower and accuracy but Chinese silenced pistol feels comfortable and better

Last edited by [FUB] kuspis.kAzZutin (2008-02-25 06:06:04)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

[FUB] kuspis.kAzZutin wrote:

USMC, PLA and MEC's pistols have same firepower and accuracy but Chinese silenced pistol feels comfortable and better
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6582|balls
the silenced pistols just feel better, though having more armor while trying to get your pistol awards is also a plus.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia
Play with a friend who is a medic so he/she can revive you, because you'll die alot. You don't realise it but you will charge into the middle of a firefight with your pistol drawn and you'll be no where near as powerful as the guys using assault rifles.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom

MrAnderson wrote:

yep
HSG
+23|6444|British Columbia, Canada

Polux wrote:

play sniper, 1 hit with the rifle and than finish him off with the pistol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard