CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI
does anybody still play this, for some reason I got the itch to play again, if anybody wants to play with me just give your blizz name
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6297
what realm

i play uswest nonladder
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI

Backupwayback wrote:

what realm

i play uswest nonladder
well none yet, I threw away my disks like 2 and half years ago, getting it from a friend so I could play west i suppose

-edit do the old runewords still work in the new patch?

Last edited by CosmoKramer (2008-02-24 12:23:26)

Brasso
+1,549|6627

Mutant and I might be playing it soon...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Dwit
+34|6507
It still is installed, only my account got hacked lol...
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6153|Vancouver | Canada
I think I lost my LoD disc.

..Also, I think my CD-Keys wouldn't work last time I tried installing it.

..It was a great game while it lasted.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI
alright im installing now, who ever does play whats your blizz name?
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6229
i play west NL too, my acc is S3xecutioner. msg me if you want a rush or some low lvl gear or something.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI

sexecuti0ner wrote:

i play west NL too, my acc is S3xecutioner. msg me if you want a rush or some low lvl gear or something.
sweet but i dont wanna any items, i wanna see if i can just bring my self up with items
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6229

CosmoKramer wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

sweet but i dont wanna any items, i wanna see if i can just bring my self up with items
well good luck.  i just started playing again about 6 months ago (after a 2-3 year absence) and tbh, it's kind of easy.  if you want something new thats pretty similar to d2, you should check out Mythos ( http://mythos.com/ )
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI
alright im on uswest nl my account is arthurvandelay
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI

sexecuti0ner wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

well good luck.  i just started playing again about 6 months ago (after a 2-3 year absence) and tbh, it's kind of easy.  if you want something new thats pretty similar to d2, you should check out Mythos ( http://mythos.com/ )
I know i just wanna duel again, man I had so much fun in duels
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

i re-installed it on the weekend, but its on my crappy computer with no internet
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6297

CosmoKramer wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

um jsut so u know pking is jsut hacks and mods mainly now
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI

Backupwayback wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

um jsut so u know pking is jsut hacks and mods mainly now
so it hasnt changed a bit from when I left off I like a little challenge
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

CosmoKramer wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

what realm

i play uswest nonladder
well none yet, I threw away my disks like 2 and half years ago, getting it from a friend so I could play west i suppose

-edit do the old runewords still work in the new patch?
Don't.
Throw.
Away.
Your discs.

I mean, they're not like old VCR's, taking up significant storage space.

Good site: http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runewords.shtml

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-02-26 19:35:31)

CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI
can somebody rush me from act 3-act 5 so i can do baal runs for norm?
MrCookie
good times
+31|5994|In a wheelchair.
yea D2 is a great game... too bad my LoD doesnt work...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

I'd be willing to do a normal rush today if it weren't for the fact that Guild Wars has a points bonus this weekend.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'd be willing to do a normal rush today if it weren't for the fact that Guild Wars has a points bonus this weekend.
dont worry i got rushed to hell, where I didnt know it but i guess at low lvls you get a butt load of exp at chaos sanc
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

CosmoKramer wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

dont worry i got rushed to hell, where I didnt know it but i guess at low lvls you get a butt load of exp at chaos sanc
You can bug rush to Hell chaos. At low levels experience will be coming out of your ears. All you gotta do is to stand around in town while grouped in a party with someone who has the quest active while they kill Baal, and you'll be moved to the next difficulty. Repeat for nightmare. It's a great way to save a couple of the ancients autoleveling reward for 97.

If you already knew, well, then other people do now.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-03-02 03:40:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard