Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6001|Rexburg, Idaho
So me and my bud were hanging out at my house, watchin a movie, when I looked out the window, and saw some toilet paper hanging over my tree out front.

So naturally, I got up and tore out the front door, chasin the first little bugger i could see.

the rest of em hopped in their jeep and took off. leaving their poor friend behind. but unfortunately, me having not played football in 3 months, I've lost alot of endurance and couldn't chase him down. so he took off.

whilst this was going on, my buddy was tailin the getaway car in his truck, and came back to pick me up, knowing they couldnt leave the neighborhood without their friend. (you see, my neighborhood has only one main entrance from highway, and they needed to go out that way) so we chased em around the neighborhood until we met them face to face on a backstreet.

we pulled into the oncoming lane so they couldnt go past us, and they threw it into reverse (at this time i was in the back of my friends truck, but hopped out soon after) they got pinned in on a street corner cause they couldnt go in reverse forever. i hoped out hoping to get a little piece of payback myself.

and at that moment, they hopped up on the curb, and they were close enough to me that i was able to take a swing at their car, apparently making a sizeble crack (according to one of the tpers text messages) in the side as they sped off. The only reason i did this was in response to having the car so narrowly miss me.

so after they took off, and picked up their bud, we went home and got some eggs, and wailed on one of the tpers cars. but that isnt enough.

im asking you guys, who always have the best ideas.

how shall i pay this little douche bags back?
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6200|Daqing Oilfields?
They near-harmlessly tpeed your house, so you damaged their car and then egged it? Time to take a break if you ask me

orrrrr antrax in the mailbox.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
Move out of Albany. Its a dump.

On topic, I vote the clear wrap+honey trick on one of their cars. Cover it all with the wrap as tight as possible, then spread a thin layer of honey (or any sugary substance) on it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
https://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/news/original/war_room/homestead_jihadist/Molotov-cocktail200.jpg
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6445|California
paint ball guns work well
Bulldogz
+32|6001|Rexburg, Idaho
it i damaged the car because he almost hit me.

im not gonna sit there and let him hit me with a car.

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707
0|-| |\|03$zz!!! |\|07 7P3r$!111
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

So you obviously knew them too (if they had your telephone number)?

Bulldogz
+32|6001|Rexburg, Idaho
and hopefully anything you guys give me wont get me arrested or having to pay damages.

cause it looks like imma have to pay for the dent in the car already. so.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707

Bulldogz wrote:

and hopefully anything you guys give me wont get me arrested or having to pay damages.

Sounds like they won...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Bulldogz wrote:

Not our fault if you get caught.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
people always come up with these harmless ideas. i say put concrete on their car. it's cheap and easy to mix.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5957|Minnesota
if i were you i'd kill them and hide their bodies in my basement!

edit: please note the facetious nature of this comment

Last edited by clogar (2008-02-23 00:31:45)

twiistaaa
+87|6670|mexico
if you do something to them and they know where you live, whats stopping them doing something back to you again?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

a car chase after tp'ing?

God bless America.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Take a piss in the frssh air grill. Or if you get worried by the local CSI tracing the piss back to you, use a cat. That ought to sting their noses for a while when driving
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6260|B.C. Canada
your a fucking loser and that was the biggest bunch of bull shit I have ever heard of. like what the fuck it toilet paper! I am sure you chased them down. LIKE WTF!
geNius
..!.,
+144|6443|SoCal
Since you "damaged" their car, you're the douche bag.  You're done with this episode.

Overreact much?
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Benzin
+576|6000
If you want a good idea, you'll unfortunately have to wait until summer (or a day with good sunlight and a bit of warmth). But get shrink wrap and wrap the car. It won't hurt it all, though. At worst, it'll pop the clips on the bumpers and fenders, but that's about it.

Or after a fresh rain (or hosing of water), wrap the car in seran wrap. Or just seran wrap the car. Go to the Dollar Store and buy the $1 rolls they have. Those cover more surface area than the brand name shit and are longer and, the best part, only a dollar. For a small, Honda Civic type car, just buy 10 rolls. That will be more than enough.

Tip: Do the seran wrap with a friend. You'll need someone to catch the roll when you throw it underneath the chassis of the car to continue the wrap. Also make sure you're criscrossing as much as possible, otherwise it won't hold. The seran wrap won't naturally stick to the car, so you have to move fast and keep it tight in the beginning. Use x-shaped patterns along the hood. Once you have enough area on the car covered with seran wrap, then the wrap will stick to itself.

I wrapped a friend's Miata in the stuff one time as a joke. It didn't damage it or anything, but it was a helluva good laugh when he came out and found the car as we finished it. Then we wrapped him in seran wrap and wrapped him to his car. Alcohol is fun.
Bulldogz
+32|6001|Rexburg, Idaho
all of you guys yelling at me for damaging the car?

what would you have done when some idiot driving a jeep up over the curb almost hit you? I didn't do it to get back at em, I swung reflexivley, out of anger that he almost hit me, and being f'ing scared.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Bulldogz wrote:

all of you guys yelling at me for damaging the car?

what would you have done when some idiot driving a jeep up over the curb almost hit you? I didn't do it to get back at em, I swung reflexivley, out of anger that he almost hit me, and being f'ing scared.
I would have forced them to crash killing them.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC
If they didn't want their car damaged, they shouldn't have TP'd his house. Harmless prank maybe, but it's still a dickhole thing to do.

Anyways, best bet is to go buy some Airsoft gear, and some urban camo. Hide in the bushes and if they ever TP your house again, jump out and start pelting them with airsoft rounds.

Or just PM David.P, I'm sure he has plenty of "ways" to fix this.

edit: Beaten to the punch, or post rather.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-02-23 11:14:14)

avman633
+116|6366

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

0|-| |\|03$zz!!! |\|07 7P3r$!111
omg, i feel like such a nerd. I could actually read that
"Oh noes! Not TPers!"

As someone suggested before, paintball guns are pretty good
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

CapnNismo wrote:

I wrapped a friend's Miata in the stuff one time as a joke. It didn't damage it or anything, but it was a helluva good laugh when he came out and found the car as we finished it. Then we wrapped him in seran wrap and wrapped him to his car. Alcohol is fun.
Genius.

Also Bulldogz, from the story it sounds like you all know eachother, like you were able to go home, get eggs and then find their car. Full story please
DSRTurtle
+56|6687
All you people complaining about what the original poster did are half right.  The kids tping the op's house can be and should be charged with vandalism.  After all the op's house is private property.  This doesn't give the punk ass kids the right to do what they think is funny.  It's about respect for other people's property.  These kids don't have any.  The op shouldn't have to pay for the dent in the kids car.  After all the kids are wrong in the first place for tping someone else's property.  2 wrongs don't make a right, but the first wrong brought about the 2nd so the punk ass kids should suffer the consequences first. 

I don't think they would find it funny to have shoe polish all over their car in retaliation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard