kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6746|Aus
hmm, I think that some of you guys should just declare war on korea for yourselves, then dive at as many grenades as possible
thefousteph
+8|6740
BF 2 is the real 2nd battlefield franchise game as Vietnam was a pumped up version of the engine used to produce BF1942. And it really shows! vietnam as the same flaws of bf1942 (spawn screen that show up as you just spawn (and then you got killed while closing it!)

That's what i think...and that's also what ive heard from the guys at gamespot.com
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6805|Barrington, RI
Battlefield Stargate SG-1 (the old team) without Richard Dean Anderson it wouldn't sell.
or what  C&C: Red Alert 2 woukld loomk like if it were a FPS
TryfanMan
+2|6749|Yorkshire, UK
I like most of BF2 as it is - I mean the style and character of the game pretty good (I reckon as least).

I would like to see more people in battles, over bigger maps with more varied terrain.  That could mean different classes would have an advantage over others in certain parts of the map (oraganisation will be tough - don't have the answer to that one).  How about tidal seas?  How about day and night?  Time a shore landing at dawn and high tide for a better chance of success.   I like some of these ideas mentioned for Op. Flashpoint 2, including the destructable terrain (sorry don't know how to make it a link):

http://www.gamesradar.com/?pagetypeid=2 … ionid=1639

Maintain the game's balance, and whilst it should resemble real life, reality isn't neccesary.  Playbility rules.  Who would play medic if all you did was carry a stretcher about? (but we've read tonnes of this crap already, so I'll shurrup).

Also, since it was mentioned in the first post, I hope they supply a steady stream of patches for it!  Not that I want a buggy release in the first place, but I can't think of many products that can't be refinded in some way of form.  Especially when the best testing a game gets is by the general public.

I think they should sort the fog out.  It's kinda odd in BF2.  U can see further at the edges of the screen for example.  It would be better if the fog remained but was more gradual in visibility but it was possible to see farther.  Unless there was bad weather.....   hmmmm

It best be fun, and get my adrenaline flowing!

[Wow!  It does the link thing by itself!  How dumb am I?   :p)

Last edited by TryfanMan (2006-01-18 13:07:22)

Tearsofromance
+0|6696|Canada
New vehicles/guns/maps/kits etc. A nice chatting system inside where you can add friends to your list, clan rankings, alot of things scould go into the game! Only thing is the number of people with the computer power to run alll this lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard