Poll

Who was behind teh moon landing conspiracy?

Jews26%26% - 15
Crab-People19%19% - 11
Yuri10%10% - 6
Gays7%7% - 4
Man-Bear-Pig19%19% - 11
The Scrin1%1% - 1
God3%3% - 2
Dick Cheney5%5% - 3
Ninjas3%3% - 2
The Soviets1%1% - 1
Total: 56
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
mmmkay so at BF2s there is a massive debate going about whether or not the moon landing was real. Since we know that obviously guys from the 60's could never possibility have done the surprisingly basic trigonometry needed to land on the moon that means it was either a fake or someone else landed on the moon.

People who might have faked it

Jews

Argument: Jews control the American film industry, no doubt, and how many movies have been made about space and the moon landing? Ya' see, if no one ever made it to the moon than the American people who have lost interest in space and thus movies about it. Also if the Soviets made it to the moon, then well its kinda hard to make a heart-warming movie where the protagonist is a god-less commie bastard.

Counter Argument: none as far as I can tell.

Crab-people

Arguement: Crab-people have long been trying to find away to pit humanity against itself so that they can emerge and conquer us. Now if they make a video of an alleged moon-landing and put in it some stuff that would make some people realize the video was apocryphal while others do not doubt its authenticity, that would further divide humanity.

Counter Argument: Crab-people are responsible for 9/11 and Global-warming. They obviously are ambitious enough to enact plans that might actually have a change of destroying humanity.

Yuri

Argument: The moon landing video was watched by almost everyone that had access to a television. Yuri has found a way to add subliminal mind-control properties to television media. If he could create a video with the mind control stuff that everyone would watch, he could make the better part of humanity his mind-slaves.

Counter-Argument: Yuri has a base on the moon so he didn't really have to make a fake video. Also he accidentally sent himself back the the time of the dinosaurs. Dumb-ass.

Gays

Argument: Like the Jews argument but with a big twist. Gays need to have kept space appealing to Americans. However this was not for making money, it was because many gays in the 60's had space-man fetishes which they wanted to keep popular.

Counter-Argument: Neil and Buzz didn't say fabulous more than 40 times each during the video.

Man-Bear-Pig

Argument: With everyone transfixed on their Television, Man-Bear-Pig could have easily sneaked up on more than a few people and eaten them. Nom-nom-nom.

Couner Argument: Man-bear-pig would have eaten the actors he hired to play Neil and Buzz before he could finish the video.

People who might have actually gone to the moon and pretended to be American astronauts.

Scrin

Argument: A shit load of space-rocks were brought back, the Scrin could have used the moon landing as a way to inconspicuously get Ichor onto Earth.

Counter-Argument: No traces of Tiberium have been found yet, unless of course that has been because GDI is doing whatever it takes to keep it out of the hands of the oppressed masses.

God

Argument: He's fucking God he made the moon and he can go to it if he wants to. Also he wanted the Americans to beat their atheist counter-parts

Counter-Argument: He has better things to do. Allegedly.

Dick Cheney

Argument: Being the Avatar of some sort of great demonic force he deffinately could have gone to the moon, and once there shaped shifted into the form of the astronauts and the lander.

Counter Argument: Moon doesn't have oil on it so no real reason for him to go.

Ninjas

Argument: Ninja clans are always trying to out do each other. What would be a better way to prove the superiority of your ninja clan than to go to the moon? Also ninjas are masters of disguise and could have easily disguised themselves as astronauts.

Counter Arguments: I estimate that ninjas may have been making trips to the moon since 1898, 71 years before the "first" lunar landing

The Soviets

Argument: Any one who believes the staged lunar landing conspiracy says the commies had better space ships than the US.

Counter Argument: Why would they pretend to be Americans, the guys they were trying to beat to the moon?
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
Are you serious...

not again...

*facepalm*
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon
this thread is epic.

i vote crab people!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
Not funny.

revised opinion follows:

hehe.

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-02-22 14:13:16)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Yuri. He is the master of cool conspiracies.

also epic thread is epic
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.
Jews.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5944|England

ninjas
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom
____ obviously its Man bear pig by a mile
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
no
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Jews, obviously.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6388|Florida
You forgot one. Starbucks, they want to open a coffee shop up there.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6412|Stealth City, UK
It was..........

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/shuttlecock/religious%20art/RaptorJesus04.jpg

Dun dun dun!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
crab people, obviously
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6266|Bloomington Indiana
null vote.
hippies
geNius
..!.,
+144|6412|SoCal

Airwolf wrote:

no
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Is there any conspiracy that can't be blamed on the Jews?
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6449|Sheffield-England
I blame the jews for everything
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
https://www.mobygames.com/images/i/48/18/116668.jpeg
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6692|Oregon
you guys are all wrong. IT WAS MUTHAFUKIN REPTILLIANS!

Last edited by [TUF]Whiskey_Oktober (2008-02-22 17:23:08)

Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6169|Daqing Oilfields?
Definitely Yuri or Jews.

Ahaha, I love this thread
cPL.Phukz
+4|6077
Pig-Man-Bear!
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6100|North Tonawanda, NY
Crab people.  They were behind 'Queer Eye' too.
maef
+67|6653|Tulln, Austria
Jewsus?

Dun dun duuuuun!!!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Obviously we did it so Soviet US&A would be better than you.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
avman633
+116|6334
It's da Jews

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard