DMFDxUconn
+8|6769|Kannapolis,North Carolina
In no way shape or form do i condone cheating.

That being said,

I was reading the post about the Assault Clan and thier cheating. Im curious, not that it matters, but were they caught cheating in a League? If not, than who is to say what they are doing is wrong and deserves whats happening to them. If an admin wants to ban them from his server thats different. But to put thier team through the wringer is uncalled for. They bought the game, they can do as they please with it. When talking about the BF2 Stats, its not like they can choose to not be part of it. Its automaticly logged, isnt it? I dont remember having to create an account. They play the game just as we do, so weather they want em or not, thier stats are going to be recorded, theres nothing we can do about it.

Now this may not relate directly to multiplayer BF2, but on the back of the manual, EA encourages you to register thier product, and in return they will provide you with a cheat for the game. Im sure its a single player cheat, but a cheat is a cheat and EA is condoning it.

Untill theres a ranking system that one has to actually register with, than we as a community cannot or at least should not single people out for being high up on the stats list. We play the game as we want to, so do they.

Last edited by DMFDxUconn (2006-01-03 19:17:03)

Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6704|Ontario
i registered and i didnt get a cheat... i want a cheat!
US_JackHammer
+1|6728
Surely they should play on unranked servers then...
CRUSHER
+-1|6716
Yours came with a manual? I've been cheated!
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Now this may not relate directly to multiplayer BF2, but on the back of the manual, EA encourages you to register thier product, and in return they will provide you with a cheat for the game. Im sure its a single player cheat, but a cheat is a cheat and EA is condoning it.
I was wondering about this - it said 'cheat or hint'. I registered, and all i got a spammy thank you email. Not that I care, but wtf is the point of saying that? Are they just trying to lure n00bs to register or something? and what kind of hin tcan they give you?

"use your assault rifle to shoot enemy players! The enemies are the red ones! Unless they're your team mates. Umm, we'll fix that soon ok? yeah, real soon. Thanks, EA team."
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6722
A buddy of mine registered and got a "cheat".

It said that when you're chasing an enemy jet he won't notice the locking on sound if you switch to the bombs.

lmao
FunKz
+1|6782|Melbourne, Australia
Isnt there terms of agreement when you put in your nickname to play online, those are rules
alizard
+0|6778

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

A buddy of mine registered and got a "cheat".

It said that when you're chasing an enemy jet he won't notice the locking on sound if you switch to the bombs.

lmao
lmao          

too funny, wonder how many people bit on that

Last edited by alizard (2006-01-04 00:33:39)

[PH]Shadow-Dragon
+0|6697|South Africa
They were caught cheating on ranked servers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard